Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. (6032 Views)

Ladies can you date Guys who wear Glasses? / Single Men Also Feel Lonely On Valentine’s Day..argue With Your Keypads / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2020
Yes, you heard me right cheesy
I personally love glasses because I can always switch styles easily.. one minute I'm nerdy, the next minute I'm back to old school cool

Allow me to be your sure plug for eye-wears, here you'd find different designs of glasses to suit your style.

Follow me on
Instagram @frames_n_shades for updates.(link below)
https://www.instagram.com/frames_n_shades/

Call/whatsapp: 070505531732 to place your order, delivery is nationwide.

By the way, I made the logo myself.. Rate my work cool

5 Likes

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 10:59am On May 05, 2020
#4,000

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by paix(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Yes, you heard me right cheesy
I personally love glasses because I can always switch styles easily.. one minute I'm nerdy, the next minute I'm back to old school cool

Allow me to be your sure plug for eye-wears, here you'd find different designs of glasses to suit your style.

Follow me on
Instagram @frames_n_shades for updates.(link below)
https://www.instagram.com/frames_n_shades/

Call/whatsapp: 070505531732 to place your order, delivery is nationwide.

By the way, I made the logo myself.. Rate my work cool

You will definitely look funny if you have "short knicker nose".

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Stylish frames available for the 'team medicated' glasses. Don't sleep on this.. #4,000 only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2020
Really? undecided
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2020
paix:
You will definitely look funny if you have "short knicker nose".
lol what does short knicker nose look like? Never heard of that

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
Really? undecided
What do you think? cheesy
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 11:31am On May 05, 2020
Some like it Oversized wink
#4,000 only.
Comes in a hardcase.

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:

What do you think? cheesy

Well.... Not all. Check out examples like Bola Tinubu. Is he cute? tongue

Personally, I don't fancy it.

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

He's a fine man, maybe old but definitely HANDsome cheesy

3 Likes

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
So there's a new style called ALTE, it's like old school with a new school vibe... So cool cool
These Retro collection is everything you need to slay in this new style.
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:

He's a fine man, maybe old but definitely HANDsome cheesy

I didn't say he's not fine. I meant, is he cute on glasses?

Anyways, just saw you were talking about fancy glasses and not medicated specs.
And to that I'll say girls are the cutest. You need to see me on one of those sassy ones you have on display. cheesy
This lockdown is just dulling somebody. Lol...
Nice collection though.

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Fidelismaria: 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
I concur

2 Likes

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Neimar: 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:
So there's a new style called ALTE, it's like old school with a new school vibe... So cool cool
These Retro collection is everything you need to slay in this new style.

nice ass girl grin
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Neimar:

nice ass girl grin
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by MhizJoyce(f): 12:25pm On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Some like it Oversized wink
#4,000 only.
Comes in a hardcase.
I like your style. You're smart.

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Farki: 12:41pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:

But Tinubu and Buhari wear glasses and their wives are on point so somebody must have found them cute. grin

I mean look at this specimen of human perfection right here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 05, 2020
Farki:

But Tinubu and Buhari wear glasses and their wives are on point so somebody must have found them cute. grin

I mean look at this specimen of human perfection right here. grin

Ok. That was not what I meant though.
Anyways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. tongue
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Stylish frames available for the 'team medicated' glasses. Don't sleep on this.. #4,000 only.

Frame only?
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:11pm On May 05, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Frame only?
You can buy the glasses and use the frame only, however you like it.
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Collins4u1(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
missimelda01:

I don't want medicated cos I've no eye defect but I like the first and last glass. Can I wear any
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Mogajunior(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2020
That's true to some extent but many people lack confidence rocking shades.
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by tweakdude1: 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
Are you trying to promote blindness ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2020
Collins4u1:

I don't want medicated cos I've no eye defect but I like the first and last glass. Can I wear any
You can wear both, it's anti-glare and would protect your eyes from the light that your phone/laptop emits. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
More

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2020
Cartier transparent glasses
#15,000

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
Off-white dark shades
#15,000

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2020
#4,000
Slay hard or go home cool

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
I don't just do a little dance, I jump in excitement cheesy

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by Vulcanheph(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
15k for sunglasses......something i can buy from aboki for just #500 mtcheww

1 Like

Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by jericco1(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2020
That's a lie.. they look artificial undecided
Re: People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. by missimelda01(f): 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
#4,000 for each.. patronise your girl abeg embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World (part 2) / Purpose Of Dick Slapping / Damn! I Just Saw My Ex, And The Guy Is Still Alive!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.