Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) (8931 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / I Was Thoroughly Disgraced Today..... Chai / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
A Girl posted just a single letter "A" in 30mins on her Facebook wall. I know more likes are coming in few hours! undecided angry

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin .. What network cheat are you using on your phone?

6 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by enedoboy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
what's wrong with that. the last time I checked liking a gals pix is free of charge
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol..
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
enedoboy:
what's wrong with that. the last time I checked liking a gals pix is free of charge

Try it yourself and see the outcome
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
enedoboy:
dummy head she didn't post a f*cking pix she just posted a f*cking letter "A"...Don't f^cking defend those c*unts don't f*cking do it!

35 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by xynerise: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:
dummy head she didn't post a f*cking pix she just posted a f*cking letter "A"...Don't f^cking defend those c*unts don't f*cking do it!

I understand why you are mad grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

I understand why you are mad grin grin grin
Any other dude with his sense intact should be mad, wtf? angry

18 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by xynerise: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:
Any other dude with his sense intact should be mad, wtf? angry

I can relate...Some guys are asslickers certified smiley

6 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by enedoboy(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:

Easy bro, don't take it personal with me. I undastand, u hv been friend zoned for so long. don't worry u will break out next year. Happy new yr

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
enedoboy:

Easy bro, don't take it personal with me. I undastand, u hv been friend zoned for so long. don't worry u will break out next year. Happy new yr
like seriously dude??

4 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by kogistar: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Decypher:
grin .. What network cheat are you using on your phone?
that's airtel 0.00kb
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
That is y I said After the devil fear womengrin
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
kogistar:
that's airtel 0.00kb
okay! tanx
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
make woman post ordinary '.' Some mumu guys go still like am..like say dem don use pussy swear for them

9 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by delishpot: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
They prolly reacted to he photo and not the A. Awon boys know what they may he after.
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Kingsley10000: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pvssy niggas

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by lionlamb020(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pls to the seemingly blind dudes who didn't notice that the picture is NOT by the girl who wrote A as her status, go buy glasses abeg.. And to the guys liking nothing just cos of a girl who will most definitely friend zone their sorry behinds, odunlade has an important question for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
lionlamb020:
Pls to the seemingly blind dudes who didn't notice that the picture is NOT by the girl who wrote A as her status, go buy glasses abeg.. And to the guys liking nothing just cos of a girl who will most definitely friend zone their sorry behinds, odunlade has an important question for you
Nkechi Give this Man 2 bottles of Orijin. cool
Edited: update the pix...Foolish yeye boys! angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Defaramade(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
enedoboy:

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
enedoboy:

[s]Easy bro, don't take it personal with me. I undastand, u hv been friend zoned for so long. don't worry u will break out next year. Happy new yr[/s]
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
kogistar:
that's airtel 0.00kb
Sup does d tweakware throttle? Psiphon keeps doing dat shii
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by kogistar: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
Stretchi:

Sup does d tweakware throttle? Psiphon keeps doing dat shii
update ur tweakware to new version
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
kogistar:
update ur tweakware to new version
Okay tnx
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by hernandson(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:
i hate dat sh*t as fk,it same everywhere
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
ORIJIN201:
A Girl posted just a single letter "A" in 30mins on her Facebook wall. I know more likes are coming in few hours! undecided angry
U are sad, in so many ways
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
optimusmind:

U are sad, in so many ways
who are you to tell me if am sad or not? that's the problem with you Nigerians everybody portray stupidity, No problem. Even the Govt does, No problem... and you call me sad? who are you answer me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2017
enedoboy:

gringrin
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by ORIJIN201(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Stupedinluv:
gringrin
close your teeth! undecided
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2017
ORIJIN201:
seems you hating on this girl. Channel your anger somewhere else
Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2017
B

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) by jakandeola(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
B
I wish we neva quarell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.