Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? (7054 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2017
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by farano(f): 3:23pm On May 02, 2017
The photos are not bright @op which phone your bae dey use? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
None.....you both ugly undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by SINZ: 3:26pm On May 02, 2017
How can we be sure that she's your bae? angry

May we see your relationship license and registration please... tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2017
More

6 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by victoriousone(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
Ehya u don enter one chance see wetin love dey do u, u no get work sad

6 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
My ratings - 46/100

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by SirL0neWolf(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
None.....you both ugly undecided

Bro u always oozing hate..watsup with dat undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 02, 2017
Perfect,just perfect... treat her right o.

10 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy

See this true love ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
she is beautiful, you're handsome, you're both perfect

2 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Maxi112: 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
8/10

5 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by iamDaisy(f): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
0.000002/10

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
Hers

3 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
Golor

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
You want to show us your picture abi?

9 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Bro u always oozing hate..watsup with dat undecided

No hating mate, just trying to get sense into some people undecided

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

Una still dey university love, she go soon leave you go marry.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ThatDeek: 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

See this true love ooo...
true love kwa? give them 2yrs

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by iamDaisy(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by iamharkinwaley: 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
lol you no nice o
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by iamharkinwaley: 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
lol you no nice o, at least give d guy small hope nah

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Lionessza(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

You look good together

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
your canine and premolars tho lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by IamAirforce1: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
She's super cute

Love those legs.

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by cloudyskygrind(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
How many container of make up did you submerge your face into?

13 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
She's cute, you try, una do well.

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .

Is this the new method of looking for suitors?? undecided

Show me your bank account, I might propose!! sad

4 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
u need to do audition for close up advert grin

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
true love kwa? give them 2yrs

True love never dies ooo..the OP went public to tell the whole nation that girl is officially off the market sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by femolacqua(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2017
Not bad
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by firstking01(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
Na the make up make everything appear big big like that shocked, cos from what i see your nose is big, your eyes kinda look like an angle on a straight line which is 180°…your mouth too looks like a trapezium with it's diagonal line drawn from one segment to another that divides the trapezium into two forming a right angled triangle when inverted vertically shocked, or maybe i'm not seeing well grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women / Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.