Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies (1008 Views)

How Can I Stop Lending Money To Friends And Family? / Don’t Lend Money To Friends Without These Steps / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies by Princebello: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Donald Trump took to Twitter Saturday to wish the world a happy new year — and to mock his rivals a final time before the calendar turns to 2017. lol

Re: Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies by IykeChukz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Just love this man...

He's as real as reality!!!

I wish you success and all Nairalanders...

LOVE!
Re: Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies by hakeem02: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Gbam
Re: Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies by ajanma2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
waiting for sai Baba's own...
Re: Read Donald Trump’s Short New Year Message To Friends And Enemies by Everblazinggg(f): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

ATM Wahala! When One Is Been Debited Without Being Paid / Keke On Higher Purchase / Business Plans And Company Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.