Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43461 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by iamteegee(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2017
mikrizz:
Mining?...As in Crude Oil mining?
Limestone
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by effty(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2017
wunmi590:

Working in another field different from microbiological field and science.
The field no get name? angry
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by wunmi590(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2017
effty:
The field no get name? angry

Learn to mind your own business and don't turn yourself to busy body.

You are a man, and this is 2017

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Cunninlinguist: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
gynecology angry
Bad guy. So that you go dey see things cheesy
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Kunstay98: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine and surgery but I studied Agricultural Engineering, Power and machinery option when I couldn't meet up with Jamb. I later wrote another Jamb after my NYSC but my mum couldn't afford the bill. I went for my second degree in Mechanical engineering five years later but am not still satisfied. I will still go for medicine and surgery.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by GOFRONT(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2017
French
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Eb9ce(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2017
abham:
i rep bsc Nautical sci. Scheduled to finish 2019
boss...Which school are u studying nautical science?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Damfostopper(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2017
mikrizz:
cry Yes, got admission into Two Tertiary institutions to study Two courses I never applied-Computer Science Or Industrial chemistry,Dunno which to go for sad.

Don't quote me if u're gonna say things like follow ur heart or ya interest
lol judging from the comments here.... everybody wey looking for medicine and engineering..... who will be doing other jobs then.... as if they av passion for the course sef... wen d reach year3 ...d start having problems
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by pxjosh(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2017
mikrizz:
sad Why computer science.Pls answer me biko
I have a big interest in computer related stuff compared to the pharmacy I'm studying. Infact I see my self more like a computer guy than a conventional pharmacist. The word is interest

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2017
I read someone type Agbero... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Seth474: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.
have God never answer your prayer
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by pxjosh(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2017
Blessograo:
Did Medicine and surgery but want Mass communication
I love your dimples doc kiss
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by pxjosh(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Baroba:
Med / Surg sounds good until you start working in hospitals.. Wish I studied software / computer engineering..
The feeling is mutual bro, though I'm not in med but pharm. God knows I hate hospitals.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by effty(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2017
wunmi590:

Learn to mind your own business and don't turn yourself to busy body.

You are a man, and this is 2017
...nd u re a woman.

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by kikies(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Jobia:
*chops his knuckle* lol
U r mouthed
We r handy pple like that #wink
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2017
jide219:
shey pol science nor be course,if u study its very wonder ful the best in social science
am just skeptical about jobs available for pol sci graduate in nigeria
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Ugoochukwu(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2017
I studied Theatre And Film at UNN.

And I have no regret(s).
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by arewaboy01(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Midgut:
university is overrated! Nigeria education is stupid! intelligence and street smartness are the momentous!
oboiii I bliv u
ur on point
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by ndat(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Physical and health education
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Darvel(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
would hav opened shop in alaba and start making money.. by now i for be big boy... education is just too overrated\

or i for just join g-boys... dem don blow finish.. EFCC never see dem catch
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by jide219(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
deenvibe:

am just skeptical about jobs available for pol sci graduate in nigeria
they can work in the civil service,inec,they can even work in the embassy because they are also thought international relation
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by pajesu1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mass communication
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by ubebong(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.

Some guys when they are frustrated in life, they turn Back to blame God... My dear, you are responsible for your entire foolishness in life... God can never change.. His principles and covenant remains ever binding..

E. G (1) Whose life did u affect as a Christian?? J wanted to pray ur life to wealth... Fool..

2) Did u even worship God with understanding?

You are frustrated already.. Go and die, poor retch n stop blaming God for ur miserable life..

A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD... FOOL INDEED..

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Electrical Engineering.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by hakinze00(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Automobile Engineering,it has always been my dream course
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=jide219 post=52438398]they can work in the civil service,inec,they can even work in the embassy because they are also thought international relation[/quot
ok..united nations (UN) nko
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Seuncoded(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
#SupportNgstudentforum

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Yinkatolu: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
i applied for what my brain was fit for and i got it. Accounting. No regrets
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Arizonaguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lynette2cute:
Law. What's so special about FTC, by the way ?
now you've felt it, you probably rush down here to have a feeling.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
For me, it's law. I want to do an MSc or MBA. Seriously I need guidance.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by emerged01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Engineering and computer science
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Engineermbugame(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
engineering ,but studying business administation .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.