Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. (6142 Views)

Igbo Peace Movement & Arewa Groups Reach An Agreement To Build Peace In Nigeria / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by azimibraun: 4:13am On Jan 01, 2017
I use to think it's the Buhari/Gej, APC/PDP palaver that derails threads the most on NL. After a while of observing, I discovered it's the supremacy " Boiling" war ( it's not cold anymore) between these two giants that dreails just about anything on NL. If this continues in the new year, both of your groups may have to start Igboland and Yorubaland respectively and vacate Nairaland. As big brothers, what kind of examples are you setting for the smaller tribes that look up to you for direction? I won't warn you people again. You have eaten the carrot, wait for the koboko.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2017
The title and opening of this thread alone suggest you do not have good grasp of what is going on between Yoruba and Ibo in Nairaland.

You will end up using that koboko on yourself.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Solowande(m): 5:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Who be dis own, where u come frm?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Redoil: 5:36am On Jan 01, 2017
@op you that will stop at nothing to ridicule the Igbos. You are fond of insulting the Igbos for throwing all their support behind gej.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by tit(f): 5:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Do you want to islamise nairaland?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by BeClever: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2017
This Afonja will never fück there girlfriend or get fück-ed themselves in peace without alluding the Igbos inbetween their boisterous jerking off..

We are prepared for you and your ilks..

Continue your Afonjiac oafishness , we wait and watch..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by BeClever: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2017
tit:
Do you want to islamise nairaland?

Kedu kwanu?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Op, dis is Serious Magana
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by tunde1200(m): 6:25am On Jan 01, 2017
The hates from igbos brother to Yoruba's no get end.
They can never change.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by dotman4real007(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Well let there be peace!!!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by seeniorboy(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Post observed

I wish they keep it Afonja the greatest

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Corrinthians(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2017
azimibraun:
I use to think it's the Buhari/Gej, APC/PDP palaver that derails threads the most on NL. After a while of observing, I discovered it's the supremacy " Boiling" war ( it's not cold anymore) between these two giants that dreails just about anything on NL. If this continues in the new year, both of your groups may have to start Igboland and Yorubaland respectively and vacate Nairaland. As big brothers, what kind of examples are you setting for the smaller tribes that look up to you for direction? I won't warn you people again. You have eaten the carrot, wait for the koboko.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Deathslater: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Yorubas introduced tribalism into Nairaland, igbos are just countering them.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by ihimiray(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Regardless of who started Dis hate campaign, I has to stop...we should look for ways to better our nation and live as one.. God bless us all

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Op are you hungry?! undecided Ayam not understanding oh

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2017
its obvious the OP is a hater. so you want seun to lose traffic abi?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by mightyhazell: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Igbos are just adapting 2 the tribal hate yorobass dish out here. U knw igbos can adapt very well and even beat u v well even in ur game.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Histrings08(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Pls let's stop the afonja nd flat heads palava... T new dawn, Tz a new year... Peace

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by momentarylapse: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2017
What this threads title should have read is..."some advice for ipob bastards and oduduwa _idiots"!

Because the sensible igbo and yoruba posters are never found engaging in this their senseless online war! Only the _stupid ones!

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by KINGwax007(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Seun will be like...

Who is this OP?

peace ke?

Tribal war = high traffic...

OP...

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by OluleyeAdeyemo: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
I dont have issues with Igbos, they have paid their dues. It is the south south that believe they would seat down in own shanty beer parlor in one oil drenched creek and Nigerian govt would come and develop their lands for them without any hard work
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Atiku2019: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2017
momentarylapse:

What this threads title should have read is..."some advice for ipob bastards and oduduwa _idiots"!

Because the sensible igbo and yoruba posters are never found engaging in this their senseless online war! Only the _stupid ones!

You've just said the basic truth smiley

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Stingman: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017
OluleyeAdeyemo:
I dont have issues with Igbos, they have paid their dues. It is the south south that believe they would seat down in own shanty beer parlor in one oil drenched creek and Nigerian govt would come and develop their lands for them without any hard work

..Have the Yorubas paid their dues? Yorubas are the main advocate of ONE NIGERIA because they gain most from the contraption called Nigeria...WTF?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2017
tunde1200:
They can never change.
Which hate?
Let's open a biafran thread now and see how Yorubas will invade it and start masturbating
I don't really understand it
Wat are they really afraid of

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2017
One my newyear resolution is to tune down on my tribal comments here.
But they should watch it too and steppin on my toes.

But i will also add this....i think seun is a big tribalist u cant telle he cant curtail this if he really wants.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by omonkiti: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
tunde1200:
They can never change.

who is your brother.....
Afonjas and Igbo's don't have anything in common

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by skedman(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2017
The problem I have with the Igbos is just the noise making without wisdom,that is why their oga is still in our custody and yet he still makes that noise

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Monogamy: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2017
We hope so oo

Also Scannews and Saharareporters should receive sense
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by omonkiti: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
OluleyeAdeyemo:

Your type suppose to have been banned....
What dues has the afonjas paid..
tell me, what dues..
afonjas and gworo chewers are the greatest parasite we have in Nigeria....

1)south south...... Oil

2) south east.......industrious, trade and commerce

3) southwest......agbero and chanting our Lagos

4) North.......politics, nothing more

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Monogamy: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
skedman:
The problem I have with the Igbos is just the noise making without wisdom,that is why their oga is still in our custody and yet he still makes that noise

Brother , which one be Igbo again.. Remember today is 1st of the year..

Wish everyone the best not the other side
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Elmojiid(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2017
omonkiti:

Your type suppose to have been banned....
What dues has the afonjas paid..
tell me, what dues..
afonjas and gworo chewers are the greatest parasite we have in Nigeria....

1)south south...... Oil

2) south east.......industrious, trade and commerce

3) southwest......agbero and chanting our Lagos

4) North.......politics, nothing more
taaa...flat head pple we no una job oo...anini.

February 2021 Inflation Rate Rises To 17.33% As Food Inflation Jumps To 21.79% / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / The True Meaning Of PDP And APC