Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. (6177 Views)

Igbo Peace Movement & Arewa Groups Reach An Agreement To Build Peace In Nigeria / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheruv:

I have a good Yoruba map here...we can also help their ministry by ceding current bayelsa state to them too though I don't support the inclusion of AlaIgala in their domain.. I'd rather that igala becomes an independent principality under the grand Duke of Ida.

Igala will never go with them. Those guys are think eastward.

Igala and Idoma are either middlebelt or Biafra, so are the Ijaws.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheruv:

You're still wailing over diplomatic relations btwn the Great Igbo Nation and the Grand Duchy of Igalalandshocked
Ndo tongue

O sukaosu nnwa mkpi ya biko sugbuo ya...selense grin

Eeyah.... you land-grabbers are at it again! sad Diplomatic relations, kwa! angry Why must you people always attach yourselves by force to other ethnic groups, ehn? Do you know how ridiculous you sound each time you bring up this imaginary alliance with the Igala people? cheesy
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah.... you land-grabbers are at it again! sad Diplomatic relations, kwa! angry Why must you people always attach yourselves by force to other ethnic groups, ehn? Do you know how ridiculous you sound each time you bring up this imaginary alliance with the Igala people? cheesy

ARE U STUPID OR ACTING DUMB?

BIAFRA HAS A RIGHT TO ISSUE INVITATION TO SELECT GROUPS. THE GROUPS HAVE A RIGHT TO DECLINE OR ACCEPT.

EITHER WAY REFERENDUM ARE CONDUCTED TO ASCERTAIN THEIR POSITION AND LEGITIMISE THE PROCESS VIA GAINING CONSENT OF THE MASSES.

WE DONT WANT TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH YORUBAS AGAIN. THAT IS THE MAIN POINT OF BIAFRA.

TO BUILD A BIG WALL BETWEEN US AND THE YORUBAS.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:

BIAFRA HAS A RIGHT TO ISSUE INVITATION TO SELECT GROUPS. THE GROUPS HAVE A RIGHT TO DECLINE OR ACCEPT.

EITHER WAY REFERENDUM CONDUCTED TO ASCERTAIN THEIR POSITION.

WE DONT WANT TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH YORUBAS AGAIN. THAT IS THE MAIN POINT OF BIAFRA.

Guy, carry whatever problems you have with the Yorubas to one corner. Na how dat one take concern me? My post was addressed to the person trying to take decisions for the Igala and dictate to them, who they should align with. angry Wetin come dey vex you?? Bikō kpùṛụkalụ m̄..

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Guy, carry whatever problems you have with the Yorubas to one corner. Na how dat one take concern me? My post was addressed to the person trying to take decisions for the Igala and dictate to them, who they should align with. angry Wetin come dey vex you?? Bikō kpùṛụkalụ m̄..

U need to stop disturbing Igbos, we have rights to associate with people of our choice.

We have concluded that nothing can make us reside in a country with yoruba after Nigeria disintegrate.

Southern Nigeria is not an Option, if it involves yorubas.

SS/SE and Igala/idoma and some other tribes in Kogi yes.

Yorubas a big No. Yoruba is not an option, we have finished with them, as we dey finish with Hausa.

Biafra, nobody will dominate anybody and every group will produce President and hold every office turn by turn.

Mind u, the Hausa are far better to yorubas. if not for Afonja will Buahri be President? So wat is it sef that we are accusing the Hausa?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:

U need to stop disturbing Igbos, we have rights to associate with people of our choice.

We have concluded that nothing can make us reside in a country with yoruba after Nigeria disintegrate.

Southern Nigeria is not an Option, if it involves yorubas.

SS/SE and Igala/idoma and some other tribes in Kogi yes.

Yorubas a big No. Yoruba is not an option, we have finished with them, as we dey finish with Hausa.

Biafra, nobody will dominate anybody and every group will produce President and hold every office turn by turn.

Mind u, the Hausa are far better to yorubas. if not for Afonja will Buahri be President? So wat is it sef that we are accusing the Hausa?

Are you this clueless or just vain? shocked Did you even bother to read through my posts on this thread before you jumped in with your asinine assertions?

My posts have focused on one thing: The Igbo people and other ethnic groups have NO blessed right to determine what the collective destiny of the Igala should be, or who the Igala should align with. It is their own choice to make!! sad Nobody else can make that decision for them.

Instead of you to read through, with some understanding, you are writing an epistle about which tribes in Kogi will be in the same country with your proposed republic. Geez!! Your ignorance is monumental.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Are you this clueless or just vain? shocked Did you even bother to read through my posts on this thread before you jumped in with your asinine assertions?

My posts have focused on one thing: The Igbo people and other ethnic groups have NO blessed right to determine what the collective destiny of the Igala should be, or who the Igala should align with. It is their own choice to make!! sad Nobody else can make that decision for them.

Instead of you to read through, with some understanding, you are writing an epistle about who the tribes in Kogi will be in the same country with your proposed republic. Geez!! Your ignorance is monumental.

Did u read my post? In case u miss it read the bolded again.

EITHER WAY REFERENDUM ARE CONDUCTED TO ASCERTAIN THEIR POSITION AND LEGITIMISE THE PROCESS VIA GAINING CONSENT OF THE MASSES.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Instead of you to read through, with some understanding, you are writing an epistle about who the tribes in Kogi will be in the same country with your proposed republic. Geez!! Your ignorance is monumental.

So u need to shut up and talk wat u know. Dont think u can tell a nation who to invite into their Union.

That is ascertained through referendum. Biafra has a right to issue invitation to any group.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
Did u read my post? In case u miss it read the bolded again.

Again your post is clueless. My point was that no ethnic group including the Igbo can dictate who the Igala should align with, neither can they dictate to them their collective destiny. Search for the meaning in a dictionary if you still cannot understand what I wrote up here.

If any nation extends a diplomatic invitation to another, it is up to the second nation to accept or decline it. You cannot dictate to them, if they should align with you. Na by force? Haba!! shocked

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
So u need to shut up and talk wat u know. Dont think u can tell a nation who to invite into their Union.

That is ascertained through referendum. Biafra has a right to issue invitation to any group.

And any nation has a right to decline that invitation and throw it in the trash can. Hope that makes sense to you.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Again your post is clueless. My point was that no ethnic group including the Igbo can dictate who the Igala should align with, neither can they dictate to them their collective destiny. Search for the meaning in a dictionary if you still cannot understand what I wrote up here.

If any nation extends a diplomatic invitation to another, it is up to the second nation to accept or decline it. You cannot dictate to them, if they should align with you. Na by force? Haba!! shocked

Guy leave all those pictures ur posting, it make u look mentally deranged.

U have no point, becos nobody is dictating to anybody but requesting. Igala has the right to choose which nation they belong.

Biafra has included the Igala and Idoma, maybe another group in Kogi might be in with a chance if Bini and Esan are called.

Then again maybe not.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
Guy leave all those pictures ur posting, it make u look mentally deranged.

U have no point, becos nobody is dictating to anybody but requesting. Igala has the right to choose which nation they belong.

Biafra has included the Igala and Idoma, maybe another group in Kogi might be in with a chance if Bini and Esan are called.

Then again maybe not.

You are the one that is mentally deranged. Just because you have lost the plot you have now resorted to insults, right?

When did Biafra hold a meeting with the Igala and Idoma, and those people agreed to be part of your proposed republic? I guess, it was inside your dreams, ba? Let me laugh very well in Chinese, first!! cheesy

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

You are the one that is mentally deranged. Just because you have lost the plot you have now resorted to insults, right?

When did Biafra hold a meeting with the Igala and Idoma, and those people agreed to be part of your proposed republic? I guess, it was inside your dreams, ba? Let me laugh very well in Chinese, first!! cheesy

Dreams are powerful.

Martin Luther King had a dream.

Joseph had a dream.

Ojukwu had a dream and for three years it was a reality.

Nnamdi Kanu has a dream. Trump has a dream.

And we thank God almighty for dreams.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate we will leave ur afonja ass in Oduduwa republic, before e go clear 4 ur eye that this is 2017.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
Dreams are powerful.

Martin Luther King had a dream.

Joseph had a dream.

Ojukwu had a dream and for three years it was a reality.

Nnamdi Kanu has a dream. Trump has a dream.

And we thank God almight for dreams.

Dreams Die First, is a book by James Hardley Chase. I want to encourage you to read it. undecided Ojukwu's dream eventually died & he had to run to Ivory Coast. undecided

All the other dreams you listed up here (except for Nnamdi Kanu's own) came to pass, because the dreamers were in other countries. Their dreams also became a reality, because they did not try to force other ethnic groups to align with them.

Your own dreams to annex other ethnic groups into your proposed republic or to dictate their collective destiny for them, like you want to do for the Igala, will never work. Write it down. Nnamdi Kanu can continue dreaming in Kuje. He has nothing else to do. sad
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
laudate we will leave ur afonja ass in Oduduwa republic, before e go clear 4 ur eye that this is 2017.

Too bad, for you. cheesy Laudate is not an Afonja. There are over 150 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Or did your teacher forget to teach you this fact?
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Dreams Die First, is a book by James Hardley Chase. I want to encourage you to read it. undecided Ojukwu's dream eventually died & he had to run to Ivory Coast. undecided

All the other dreams you listed up here (except for Nnamdi Kanu's own) came to pass, because the dreamers were in other countries. Their dreams also became a reality, because they did not try to force other ethnic groups to align with them.

Your own dreams to annex other ethnic groups into your proposed republic or to dictate their collective destiny for them, like you want to do for the Igala, will never work. Write it down. Nnamdi Kanu can continue dreaming in Kuje. He has nothing else to do. sad

ARE U IGALA? WHO MADE U THE MOUTH PIECE FOR THE IGALAS?

ANYHOW U LIKE, PUT IT, BIAFRA IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. IT MEANS FREEDOM FROM SHARING COUNTRY WITH HATERS.

IT MEANS LIBERATION FROM HATERS.

IT MEANS UNITY AND PROGRESS. IT MEANS JUSTICE AND EQUITY.

IT MEANS AFTER ALL THE BATTLE AND SUFFERING, VICTORY IS OURS.

O BEFORE I FORGET, MANY GROUPS INCLUDING THE IGALAS ARE ALREADY APPLYING TO JOIN.

THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE MOMENT OF UN REFERENDUM. THEN U GO HEAR THEIR NOISE.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Too bad, for you. cheesy Laudate is not an Afonja. There are over 150 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Or did your teacher forget to teach you this fact?

IN FACT U ARE AN AFONJA DENYING HIS HERITAGE. U ARE AN HONORARY AFONJA.

HENCEFORTH, I BAPTIZE U AFONJA ONE OF NAIRALAND. GO AND DENY UR CLAN NO MORE.

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
ARE U IGALA? WHO MADE U THE MOUTH PIECE FOR THE IGALAS?

ANYHOW U LIKE, PUT IT, BIAFRA IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. IT MEANS FREEDOM FROM SHARING COUNTRY WITH HATERS.

IT MEANS LIBERATION FROM HATERS.

IT MEANS UNITY AND PROGRESS. IT MEANS JUSTICE AND EQUITY.

IT MEANS AFTER ALL THE BATTLE AND SUFFERING, VICTORY IS OURS.

O BEFORE I FORGET, MANY GROUPS INCLUDING THE IGALAS ARE ALREADY APPLYING TO JOIN.

THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE MOMENT OF UN REFERENDUM.

Stop telling lies!! angry Who are the Igalas that are applying to join Biafra?? When was this meeting held?? Was it in the palace of the Attah of Igala and his cabinet? Chai!!

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
U ARE AN HONORARY AFONJA. IN FACT U ARE AN AFONJA DENYING HIS HERITAGE.

HENCE FOUGHT, I BAPTIZE U AFONJA ONE OF NAIRALAND. GO AND DENY UR CLAN NO MORE.

Chai!! Your ignorance is encyclopedic. Please provide proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. Include the name of his town and local govt area. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. cheesy
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Stop telling lies!! angry Who are the Igalas that are applying to join Biafra?? When was this meeting held?? Was it in the palace of the Attah of Igala and his cabinet? Chai!!

ALL THE PEOPLE WHOSE MOTHER TIE TWO PIECE WRAPPERS ARE BIAFRANS.

THIS SIMPLE CRITERIA HAVE ALREADY EXCLUDED THE AFONJA. grin
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
ALL THE PEOPLE WHOSE MOTHER TIE TWO PIECE WRAPPERS ARE BIAFRANS.

THIS SIMPLE CRITERIA HAVE ALREADY EXCLUDED THE AFONJA. grin

Your ignorance is encyclopedic!! sad

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Your ignorance is encyclopedic!! sad

SEE U ARE NOT IGALA, U ARE NOT YORUBA, U ARE NOT IGBO BUT YET U ARE HERE CRYING OVER IGALA AND IGBO MATTER.

U SURE SAY U WELL SOOOO?

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by pentlumpro(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Igbo afonja feud reminds me of the east coast west coast rap feud of the 90s
As for me Let the bashings continue
I can't imagine remaining in a nairaland where there are no tribal e wars
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
pentlumpro:
Igbo afonja feud reminds me of the east coast west coast rap feud of the 90s
As for me Let the bashings continue
I can't imagine remaining in a nairaland where there are no tribal e wars

BETTER PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
SEE U ARE NOT IGALA, U ARE NOT YORUBA, U ARE NOT IGBO BUT YET U ARE HEAR CRYING OVER IGALA AND IGBO MATTER.

U SURE SAY U WELL SOOOO?

Everyone can see that the person with a health challenge is you. sad You are including other ethnic groups by force into your Biafra.

Like I told you before, there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria. You must have failed history, geography and social studies in school, that is why you think there are only few tribes like the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Igala, in the whole of this country.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY, SOME OF U HATE PEOPLE U SHARE A COUNTRY WITH YET U WANT TO CONTINUE.

BIAFRA OFFERS A WAY OUT. IN BIAFRA LOVE IS THE WATCH WORD.

IF UR NOT LOVING OR CARING, PLS DONT COME.

WE WILL BUILD BIAFRA WITH LOVE.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Everyone can see that the person with a health challenge is you. sad You are including other ethnic groups by force into your Biafra.

Like I told you before, there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria. You must have failed history, geography and social studies in school, that is why you think there are only few tribes like the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Igala, in the whole of this country.

E CONCERN U... BY FORCE KE? WHERE THE FORCES NI?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
laudate NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY, SOME OF U HATE PEOPLE U SHARE A COUNTRY WITH YET U WANT TO CONTINUE.

BIAFRA OFFERS A WAY OUT. IN BIAFRA LOVE IS THE WATCH WORD.

IF UR NOT LOVING OR CARING, PLS DONT COME.

WE WILL BUILD BIAFRA WITH LOVE.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no connection with Biafra. I will always remain a Nigerian for life! cool
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no connection with Biafra. I will always remain a Nigerian for life! cool

U GO SIDDON DEY REMAIN NIGERIA INSIDE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

FORGET ABOUT IGBOS IN UR NIGERIA, WE ARE BATTERED, BRUISED AND LIMPING INTO BIAFRA FOR REHABILITATION AND RECOVERY.

GOODBYE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:

U GO SIDDON DEY REMAIN NIGERIA INSIDE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

FORGET ABOUT IGBOS IN UR NIGERIA WE ARE BATTERED, BRUISED AND LIMPING INTO BIAFRA FOR REHABILITATION AND RECOVERY.

GOOD BYE NIGERIA.

Biafra is your own problem, not mine. You are free to keep it. Goodbye.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Biafra is your own problem, not mine. You are free to keep it. Goodbye.

BIAFRA IS A SOLUTION AND A HEALER.

NOBODY INVITED AFONJA INTO IT, THEY ARE BAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar / How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim / Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Causing Mental Illness – Monday Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.