Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. (6170 Views)

Igbo Peace Movement & Arewa Groups Reach An Agreement To Build Peace In Nigeria / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
hammerF:
BIAFRA IS A SOLUTION AND A HEALER.

NOBODY INVITED AFONJA INTO IT, THEY ARE BAN.

Go and deliver the message to the Afonjas yourself. Did any of them ask to be part of Biafra??
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Go and deliver the message to the Afonjas yourself. Did any of them ask to be part of Biafra??

YES! ALL THE GROUPS THAT FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF BIAFRA IN THE 1960s.

WE ARE GOING TO EXTEND INVITATION TO FURTHER GROUPS NOT INCLUDED THEN.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
SO MANY OF MY BROTHERS WERE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD LAST YEAR BECOS OF AFONJA.

ANY IGBO THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT IS TIME TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND BEHOLD WAT TRULY IS OURS WITHOUT FEAR IS A RETARD AND RITUALIST.

OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS BLOOD WERE NOT SPILLED IN VAIN, WE WILL PURSUE BIAFRA UNTIL WE BEHOLD BIAFRA, SO DEY WILL REST IN PEACE AND WE WILL BUILD DEM A BEFITTING MEMORIAL AND ALLOCATE BIAFRA DAY TO THEM AS THEIR REMEMBRANCE DAY. A PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah.... you land-grabbers are at it again! sad Diplomatic relations, kwa! angry Why must you people always attach yourselves by force to other ethnic groups, ehn? Do you know how ridiculous you sound each time you bring up this imaginary alliance with the Igala people? cheesy
Do you know how pathetic you look taking panadol over diplomatic relationship btwn the Great Igbos and their Igala kith undecided and the best you could come up with is "landgrabber"?? Granny pls next time remind me to put you in the trashbin where you belong
Landgrabber ko, landcruiser ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2017
hammerF:

Igala will never go with them. Those guys are think eastward.

Igala and Idoma are either middlebelt or Biafra, so are the Ijaws.
I'd prefer the Igala and the idoma unite to form a state under the rule of the Ata. They'd keep out the northern barbarians while we'd guarantee their independence from external aggression

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:

I'd prefer the Igala and the idoma unite to form a state under the rule of the Ata. They'd keep out the northern barbarians while we'd guarantee their independence from external aggression

Idoma are suffering in Benue under the Tiv, did u see how long it took their tiv gov to visit over agatu?

Naturally, Idoma and Igala should have been placed together in a state. They are about the same size, language is closer.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:
Do you know how pathetic you look taking panadol over diplomatic relationship btwn the Great Igbos and their Igala kith undecided and the best you could come up with is "landgrabber"?? Granny pls next time remind me to put you in the trashbin where you belong
Landgrabber ko, landcruiser ni undecided

Hehehe.... so this is your new angle? cheesy Ok, at least you have stopped your refrain of how the "Great Igbo will support Igala to guarantee their 'independence,' when no such discussion was held by the two groups.

After you realised your folly was exposed, you changed your tune to start singing about diplomatic relations between the Igbo and Igala. Grandpa, everyone can spot your tactics a mile off. You are now trying to use the excuse of diplomatic relations, to attach your ethnic group to the Igala, by force. grin God dey!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... so this is your new angle? cheesy Ok, at least you have stopped your refrain of how the "Great Igbo will support Igala to guarantee their 'independence,' when no such discussion was held by the two groups.

After you realised your folly was exposed, you changed your tune to start singing about diplomatic relations between the Igbo and Igala. Grandpa, everyone can spot your tactics a mile off. You are now trying to use the excuse of diplomatic relations, to attach your ethnic group to the Igala, by force. grin God dey!
Laudate...i zuzukariala

Kam tie ya ebe nti chiri gi undecided
Anyi, bu oke oha Igbo nēkwu si na anyi gēchekwa nwereonwe ndi Igala,chebe ha n'aka ndi Odua gācho imagide ha[dika OhaNjiko Amerika nēmere Vomoza n'ikpe ha na Chinko]. Ihnye anyi agaghi enye nza bu ha ibanye otu Odua obula nihi na udi ihnye a gākpota ndi agha anyi iji la ala ha n'iyi undecided

Keep wailing bro!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:

Laudate...i zuzukariala

Anyi, bu oke oha Igbo nēkwu si na anyi gēchekwa nwereonwe ndi Igala,chebe ha n'aka ndi Odua gācho imagide ha[dika OhaNjiko Amerika nēmere Vomoza(Taiwan) n'ikpe ha na Chinko]. Ihnye anyi agaghi enye nza bu ha ibanye otu Odua obula nihi na udi ihnye a gākpota ndi agha anyi iji la ala ha n'iyi undecided

Keep wailing bro!

Nice one, make him carry am go google translate since he love igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2017
hammerF:

Idoma are suffering in Benue under the Tiv, did u see how long it took their tiv gov to visit over agatu?

Naturally, Idoma and Igala should have been placed together in a state. They are about the same size, language is closer.

Their combined population is just three million. All we need to do is guarantee their independence for them,and they'd secure the North for us..kapish! cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2017
hammerF:

The efulefu dey form say em sabi Igbo... Em no sabi say na laugh I just dey laff am since grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by hammerF: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:

The efulefu dey form say em sabi Igbo... Em no sabi say na laugh I just dey laff am since grin

grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 12:45am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:
Laudate...i zuzukariala

Anyi, bu oke oha Igbo nēkwu si na anyi gēchekwa nwereonwe ndi Igala,chebe ha n'aka ndi Odua gācho imagide ha[dika OhaNjiko Amerika nēmere Vomoza(Taiwan) n'ikpe ha na Chinko]. Ihnye anyi agaghi enye nza bu ha ibanye otu Odua obula nihi na udi ihnye a gākpota ndi agha anyi iji la ala ha n'iyi undecided

Keep wailing bro!

Eeyah! This matter don pain you enter bone, o!! shocked See as you just dey halla for here, crying all over the place, both in English and in Igbo. cheesy

Wait o, were you not the one dishing out accusations of : "infantile pranks of inserting Igbo phrases into our discussion, you look so funny doing that and I can imagine childish you're thinking that'd influence me in any way.." in one of your previous posts??!! shocked Hehehe.....now here you are doing the same thing you were accusing others of doing. cheesy You are such a bundle of contradictions.

Try not to kill yourself over this matter, o! sad The Igalas will not donate a single kobo towards your treatment, despite all your so-called claims of diplomatic relations! As for the Odua, better ask them politely. They may toss a few pennies your way!! cheesy grin

Continue wailing over your non-existent diplomatic relations between the Igbo & Igala. smiley Trying to draw comparisons with the Chinese role in Taiwan, simply shows you have lost the plot!! grin
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2017
hammerF:
cheruv:

Ùf̣ọdụ mmādù ̣dì ṇzuzù. See this anụọfīạ still crying here.... sad

cheruv:
Their combined population is just three million. All we need to do is guarantee their independence for them,and they'd secure the North for us..kapish! cool

Keep deceiving yourselves. grin The same way you have guaranteed independence for your Biafra, not so?

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by zendy: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Igbos and Yorubas to be friends? Not possible.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! This matter don pain you enter bone, o!! shocked See as you just dey halla for here, crying all over the place, both in English and in Igbo. cheesy

Wait o, were you not the one dishing out accusations of : "infantile pranks of inserting Igbo phrases into our discussion, you look so funny doing that and I can imagine childish you're thinking that'd influence me in any way.." in one of your previous posts??!! shocked Hehehe.....now here you are doing the same thing you were accusing others of doing. cheesy You are such a bundle of contradictions.

Try not to kill yourself over this matter, o! sad The Igalas will not donate a single kobo towards your treatment, despite all your so-called claims of diplomatic relations! As for the Odua, better ask them politely. They may toss a few pennies your way!! cheesy grin

Continue wailing over your non-existent diplomatic relations between the Igbo & Igala. smiley Trying to draw comparisons with the Chinese role in Taiwan, simply shows you have lost the plot!! grin
You've lost it bro!! grin
Who's talking about China and Taiwan here
Ohh you think am asking your Odua people for relations?? Then you must be the most inconsequential fellow on the planet.
I truly understand say the yarns don pass you but you can't stop bkos pokenosing is your second name. Even sef ndi Igala I kporo atupughuru gi onu...showing how far in the dirt you've sunk into grin
Why not go and sniff out the next Igbo thread you'd fall into tongue instead of making mockery of yourself here

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:

You've lost it bro!! grin
Who's talking about China and Taiwan here
Ohh you think am asking your Odua people for relations?? Then you must be the most inconsequential fellow on the planet.
I truly understand say the yarns don pass you but you can't stop bkos pokenosing is your second name. Even sef ndi Igala I kporo atupughuru gi onu...showing how far in the dirt you've sunk into grin
Why not go and sniff out the next Igbo thread you'd fall into tongue instead of making mockery of yourself here

Stop lying now. undecided Your obsession with these Igala people is getting out of hand. You are an adult, not a kid asking for sweets. Did you not mention China and Taiwan in your previous post? Look at it again, down here.

cheruv:
Laudate...i zuzukariala

Keep wailing bro!

You really need to free your mind. undecided In my previous post, I stated that you should not kill yourself over this matter, that if you ask the Igala for money to treat yourself, they would not give you, but if you ask the Odua, they might oblige you with a few pennies. cheesy

Now how does that translate into asking the Odua for relations? Was that what I said? shocked Stop misinterpreting my words, biko. You are losing the plot, honestly. Take it easy, or else you will develop high-blood pressure over this issue....hehehe! wink wink Point of correction - the Odua people do not come from my ethnic group. But it seems you cannot do anything, without mentioning them in one day. It is okay. You are obviously obsessed with them.

Oya, continue clamouring for diplomatic relations between the Igbo and Igala. Afterall, you have promised to guarantee the Igala their independence, which is something you have not been able to achieve for Biafra!! cheesy grin Everyone can see that you are the one making a mockery of yourself, because you are promising another ethnic group, what you have not been able to guarantee for your own people. shocked

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2017
laudate:

[s]Stop lying now. undecided Your obsession with these Igala people is getting out of hand. You are an adult, not a kid asking for sweets. Did you not mention China and Taiwan in your previous post? Look at it again, down here.

You really need to free your mind. undecided In my previous post, I stated that you should not kill yourself over this matter, that if you ask the Igala for money to treat yourself, they would not give you, but if you ask the Odua, they might oblige you with a few pennies. cheesy

Now how does that translate into asking the Odua for relations? Was that what I said? shocked Stop misinterpreting my words, biko. You are losing the plot, honestly. Take it easy, or else you will develop high-blood pressure over this issue....hehehe! wink wink Point of correction - the Odua people do not come from my ethnic group. But it seems you cannot do anything, without mentioning them in one day. It is okay. You are obviously obsessed with them.

Oya, continue clamouring for diplomatic relations between the Igbo and Igala. Afterall, you have promised to guarantee the Igala their independence, which is something you have not been able to achieve for Biafra!! cheesy grin Everyone can see that you are the one making a mockery of yourself, because you are promising another ethnic group, what you have not been able to guarantee for your own people[/s]. shocked
Nani ihnyem gāsi gi bu

NDO! undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Olabestonic001(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2017
laudate:

Oya, post the link to support your claims so we can verify it. Or you simply expected us to take your word for it, when we know it is most likely to be untrue?

How come all the other Yoruba people on NL have not been re-posting it? Obviously, they know it is fake. undecided

Stop trying to dictate to the Igalas who they should align with, or what direction their collective destiny should take. You are the one poking your long nose into the affairs of the Igala, when they have not asked you to help them chart their way. Your Great Igbo nation is yet to figure out how to get Biafra. So save your tears for them. sad

Bros, you can now see the real troublemakers now. For an IPOB to try to dictate the destinies of others is their greatest folly I have always seen. It shows they are the headache always.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by vicenzo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
laudate:

You think so? It won't work. The Biafrans would still troop into the South-West and other parts of Nigeria daily, like they have always done. So, of what use would the wall be?? cheesy

Irrational post.
Biafrans are currently still in large numbers all over west African countries, Cameroon, RSA and North America/ Europe, so is that now a reason to fuse Igboland with those nations and regions, simply because we troop to those places in large numbers?

Jews are scattered all over North America and Europe, is that now a reason why there shouldn't be an independent Jewish nation of Israel?

Go and sleep, Yoruba man, when you wake up and your sense returns, go and seek for nationhood with your kin and lithe in Benin republic and Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
vicenzo:
Irrational post.
Biafrans are currently still in large numbers all over west African countries, Cameroon, RSA and North America/ Europe, so is that now a reason to fuse Igboland with those nations and regions, simply because we troop to those places in large numbers?

Jews are scattered all over North America and Europe, is that now a reason why there shouldn't be an independent Jewish nation of Israel?

Go and sleep, Yoruba man, when you wake up and your sense returns, go and seek for nationhood with your kin and lithe in Benin republic and Arewa.

Irrational being. Let me guess.... you flunked history, geography and social studies in secondary school that is why you do not know that there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria. In your backward mind, you feel everyone who expresses a view contrary to your own, must be a Yoruba man. Why are you chaps so obsessed with that tribe, anyway? Abi, dem give una something chop? cheesy

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
cheruv:
Nani ihnyem gāsi gi bu

NDO!
undecided

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by cheruv: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=52565453][/quote]
Onye nkaferia zuzupum n'ihu biko! undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by vicenzo(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

Irrational being. Let me guess.... you flunked history, geography and social studies in secondary school that is why you do not know that there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria. In your backward mind, you feel everyone who expresses a view contrary to your own, must be a Yoruba man. Why are you chaps so obsessed with that tribe, anyway? Abi, dem give una something chop? cheesy

Your post was irrational, if this is your poor attempt at saving face after making that irrational post, then you are even more pathetic than I originally thought.

No Igbo man gives a dead rat about where you crawled out from,the message is clear. Igbo independence and search for self determination will not be undermined or blackmailed by satanic beings from any part of Nigeria, hiding under ambigious ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2017
vicenzo:

Your post was irrational, if this is your poor attempt at saving face after making that irrational post, then you are even more pathetic than I originally thought.

No Igbo man gives a dead rat about where you crawled out from,the message is clear. Igbo independence and search for self determination will not be undermined or blackmailed by satanic beings from any part of Nigeria, hiding under ambigious ethnic group.
Stop replying that guy. He's has inate hatred for anything igbo, just like most nigerians. I cant wait to see who they start hating on when igbos secede.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas Must Make Peace In 2017 On Nairaland. by laudate: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
vicenzo:

Is that all? Or is there more where that came from? I repeat: You are an irrational being. You obviously think your insults will make people take you seriously, or even see the merits in your cause? Anyway, you were not schooled to understand the meaning of courtesy and respect, so I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Osinbajo Delivers Keynote Remarks At LPG Week In Dubai / Nigerian Leaders Responsible For Insecurity - Patience Jonathan / Minna: Nigeria Prison Service Recaptures 108 Escaped Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.