Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 (1177 Views)

MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by babakb: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Maybe i sound so harsh but its the truth, little wonder the criminals chose jan 14 so that the Afcon will divert the attention of some of its participants, nice Move, at least that ill have somthing to help dem get through the loss.
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Rockyrascal(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
babakb:
Maybe i sound so harsh but its the truth, little wonder the criminals chose jan 14 so that the Afcon will divert the attention of some of its participants, nice Move, at least that ill have somthing to help dem get through the loss.
you want people to have high b.P abi.....this na new year o
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin

Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
lols abegi allow diportivo to pay my money o
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Koleman(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hehehe. Make una no mind bad belle. Meanwhile check my signature for something interesting
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Hiploko(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
babakb:
you are something that is opposite of empty. A.......
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by babakb: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hahaha am having fun niggaz, i refused to Invest in Mmm they call me stupid, now Mmm don crashed i they Mock Dem they vex, Deal with guys Mmm is never coming back
Dont worry AFCON go Start that day.
Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by Hiploko(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
babakb:
Hahaha am having fun niggaz, i refused to Invest in Mmm they call me stupid, now Mmm don crashed i they Mock Dem they vex, Deal with guys Mmm is never coming back
joblessness @ its peak. Something u didn't invest in, u are spending data on... Witchcraft

1 Like

Re: MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 by olafunny(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
babakb:
Promise me to cry if it comes back. And please choose either English or pidgin, ur combination is too powerful

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Invested With FBMTS And Spajayi Management And Investment Limited / Get Ebook On Different Ways You Can Use To Earn $3 - $20 Daily For Free @N800 / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.