Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (23981 Views)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Duru009(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Baba has no solution.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Rayhutar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:
CAN has been so dumb ever since it leadership became influenced by politicians. The IGP has been there and a counter measure has been established through the creation of mobile police. Its like they just want to seek the relevance they got during the last administration which is outdated and expired immediately there grand master lost in the last general elec

It should be a body preaching unity and not the usual divisibility they preach ever since there last leader-Dbanj, became its head
Atleast you suppose to condemn the killings by Islamic jihadist,they are your fellow human beings irrespective of religion.The killings are indeed very outrageous and deserved all manner of condemnation, in a sane country the president and Governor of that state suppose to resign and face criminal charge at international criminal court for aiding genocide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by ProudArewa: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
prince9851:
BUHARI will not save u
Nigerian army will never come to ur rescue
NK predicted it and dat is y he was soliciting for guns and bullets
only biafra can save u from dis Islamic contraption called Nigeria
u may not want to believe it....u may think u have other options...
but with tym u will c
get out of here with ur flat head...,if u want to talk about biafra den open anoda thread
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by LastProphet: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
am disappointed in Buhari even though i have been his ardent follower. A serious rebuke of his brothers over the TV would have gone a long way to discourage them from further evil acts, but he has refused. am disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by toshmann(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's obvious this Buhari doesn't care!

That is if we assume he is not supporting these killings

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by shamecurls(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rayhutar:

Atleast you suppose to condemn the killings by Islamic jihadist,they are your fellow human beings irrespective of religion.The killings are indeed very outrageous and deserved all manner of condemnation, in a sane country the president and Governor of that state suppose to resign and face criminal charge at international criminal court for aiding genocide.

That has been done by his media aid and the IGP has taken the situation up.I like when you mentioned the Governor of such state who re excluded from the scenario when deliberating. How much more the LGA Chairman! People just expect the President to speak at every instance when there re institutions responsible for such conflicts. In a nut shell, CANS`s statement is inflammatory and probable of causing chaos and violence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Rayhutar(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:
When Shiites were being slaughtered,no body read any meanings to Buhari's silence.

Only mischief makers would expect the president to comment on every killings,bombings,robberies, kidnap,etc

The president style is talk less ,do more.

I noticed one thing about Buhari(because I am not a religious bigot,so I could see,without bias),apart from the fight against Boko Haram which is more of a national war against terrorism,other criminality are left to the respective states to handle with,silent federal government support.

Sometimes I just wonder what sort of Christians we have in Nigeria,always trying to create enmity and division at the slightest opportunity.
Who told you that they did not condemn Shiite killings, why did Shiite send Christmas goodwill message to Christians, , is it not for them to say thank you to Christians for their support, [/b]You are a biased person if you can't see any need for FG to intervene in this kind of genocide in Nigeria[b],but Buhari deploy military to rescue cows and talk about cattle rustling. Who is deceiving who.
Kiss the truth.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by repogirl(f): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Silence means consent, so what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by prince9851(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
ProudArewa:
get out of here with ur flat head...,if u want to talk about it den open anoda thread
cc; lalasticlala seun mynd44 rule 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Doyin2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
ganye1:
CAN a an organization which claims to be religious is a expected to be a peace maker not a peddler of lies. CAN knows that the violence in southern Kaduna is being perpetuated by both sides and yet they are feigning ignorance of the violence being perpetuated against the Fulani. My own advice to the president is that he should use all the powers at his disposal to deal with the trouble makers - both the Fulanis and the southern Kaduna people who are engaged in violence.

Thank you. spot on!

Just as pointed out by shamecurls,the FG has acted silently.When violence becomes virtually a daily occurrence in Nigeria,you do not expect condemnation statements from the president, every day,do you?What is more important is action!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Rayhutar(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

That has been done by his media aid and the IGP has taken the situation up.I like when you mentioned the Governor of such state who re excluded from the scenario when deliberating. How much more the LGA Chairman! People just expect the President to speak at every instance when there re institutions responsible for such conflicts. In a nut shell, CANS`s statement is inflammatory and probable of causing chaos and violence.
But I watch Buhari on a television talking about cattle rustling and sometime ago Brutai sending army to rescue cattle, why can't he send condolences to affected people and talk about measures to stop such occurrence. Let us forget our religious affiliations and reason with open mind.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by TheFreeOne: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:
When Shiites were being slaughtered,no body read any meanings to Buhari's silence.

Only mischief makers would expect the president to comment on every killings,bombings,robberies, kidnap,etc

I noticed one thing about Buhari(because I am not a religious bigot,so I could see,without bias),apart from the fight against Boko Haram which is more of a national war against terrorism,other criminality are left to the respective states to handle with,silent federal government support.

Sometimes I just wonder what sort of Christians we have in Nigeria,always trying to create enmity and division at the slightest opportunity.

So in your warp mind those killings aren't national and it's normal whenever Buhari is always in a hurry to console other countries when there's a mishap, terror attacks whilst he keeps mute on massacres of Nigerians

And can you point out what he has done to stem killings of Nigerians by Fulani jihadists / terrorists? And what has elrufai done aside rhetorics and paying Fulani herdsmen not to kill southern kaduna indigenes? And I hope you are aware too that many were killed despite the curfew imposed.

Only closet terrorists / jihadists will keep quiet on the killings of Nigerians by Fulani monsters and security agencies. Speaking out against these evils is expected of sane individuals that loves justice , fairness not only Christians and CAN is right.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by danmasani101: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:

When you tell lies don't your conscience bother you??

Buhari went to the extent of going to Zamfara to setup military task force to tackle cattle rustlers. Are cattle more important than human life.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by TheFreeOne: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:

So in your warp mind those killings aren't national and it's normal whenever Buhari is always in a hurry to console other countries when there's a mishap, terror attacks whilst he keeps mute on massacres of Nigerians

And can you point out what he has done to stem killings of Nigerians by Fulani jihadists / terrorists? And what has elrufai done aside rhetorics and paying Fulani herdsmen not to kill southern kaduna indigenes? And I hope you are aware too that many were killed despite the curfew imposed.

Only closet terrorists / jihadists will keep quiet on the killings of Nigerians by Fulani monsters and security agencies. Speaking out against these evils is expected of sane individuals that loves justice , fairness not only Christians and CAN is right.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Rayhutar(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:

Thank you. spot on!

Just as pointed out by shamecurls,the FG has acted silently.When violence becomes virtually a daily occurrence in Nigeria,you do not expect condemnation statements from the president, every day,do you?What is more important is action!

There is some violence that pass normal violence, and a sitting president most send condolences and assurances to secure life, this violence is a case of genocide and ethnic cleansing, it doesn't make sense for FG to act silently in this kind of brutality.
Remember that world is watching.
Buhari will not rule Nigeria forever.
Time is moving.
This is how civil war start.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by DrogoG(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tribalist Buhari never cared about genocide committed in the South by his follow fulani terrorists, and now you're expecting him to care about Southerners slaughtered in North? Wake up!

I don't like anyone to be killed but when your people have been slaughtered for decades by Northern terrorists, you must defend yourself even if it means killing people. I don't care if it causes a civil war! These Northern animals need to have their own country and kill each other off!

CAN only complains when Christians are slaughtered in the North by muslim terrorists. Igbo organizations also only complain when South-Easterners are slaughtered in the North. Stop complaining and take action! Whenever Northern terrorists kill your people, slaughter their own people too! If they kill one Southerner, you slaughter four or more Northerners! Northern violent id*iots only understand violent! They don't have monopoly of violence! It should be fire for fire!

Until we start giving them what they give us, Northerners won't stop their violent behavior and their insatiable taste for blood!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Janetessy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
What would you do in his place ?

Forestall normalcy

And

Live up to my promises

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Janetessy:

Forestall normalcy

And

Live up to my promises
And you think He hasn't tried any of these?
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
What is happening in Southern Kaduna is more than what meets the eye. So far the killers arrested were found to be indigenes of The area (Kagoro) and they are neither Muslims no Fulanis. Who is hatching a a plan ? We should ask CAN , they probably have some answers .
See some of the arrested culprits:

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Janetessy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
And you think He hasn't tried any of these?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by obataokenwa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bloodshed is Buhari's sleeping pill

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by soulfood(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
whether stealing is a direct crime or not, it is still corruption. infact to make it easier for you...all who steal are corrupt but not all who are corrupt steal. your Phd holder was simply trying to defend thieves in his government.
Rayhutar:

Common sense is not common again, [/b]is direct stealing indeed corruption or a crime[b], corruption involve many sheddy dealings in it which include stealing indirectly in a fraudlent manner,but stealing is a direct crime. You want to show that you are more learned than a PhD holder.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Janetessy post=52451189][/quote] there, that's about all you do, type and type with your thumb. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by IslamicRebel01: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Islamic Seal of Nigeria. This text is to be shared by all Christians in the Middle Belt and all Christians in South East. Read it and you see that the condition that the Islamic founding fathers gave the British was that The South had to be Islamised before they stayed with Nigeria. The Islamic Jihadists told the British that for them (Fulani) to deal politically with South Nigeria, the South had to convert to Islam.It depicts the ultimate aim of the Hausa Fulani Jihadists, which is to Islamise Nigeria. Please read and share before facebook takes down my account. They evil hausa fulani have been fighting hard to silence people.

This explains why they can kill and intimidate and can never tolerate an infidel to rule over them. It explains wht they used Boko Haram to frustrate GEJ, an infidel. Note that muslims in the south west are politically better off then their christian counterparts. That is the only way they can be relevant. Also Rochas is actually a Hausa/fulani and a muslim and that explains why APC is strong there and why the Hausa Fulanis are using him. Please read and share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
(Quoting Timawus Mathias)

This picture is on line, purpotedly of AN IGBO MAN IN FULANI DRESS - "Arrested" in Kagoro southern Kaduna.
Whatever conclusions we draw, and in every act of carnage in Nigeria over the years, there have been arrests that tended to throw public thinking off the running thought of whodunnit.

Yet there is no narrative on this shameful national embarrassment, a clear defect in our security information management. It is as bad as our response is to the tragedy. Nigeria has allowed communities to abandon all grievance procedures and instead take the laws into their hands. Authorities at all levels are lukewarm to the brigand type so called "reprisals" that take lives if innocents. The failure to respond to the first drawing of blood seems deliberate to instigate the reprisals. The benefits of this attitude are not well thought out because they will definitely turn out negative. In time, communities will arm themselves and stand to their own defence. Blood will spill. Farmers can not till the soil. Grazers can not graze. Commuters will run into road blocks and we shall witness wanton killings. All because we have refused to confront the problem in all sincerity. Yet it is not difficult to articulate and execute a workable formula for lasting peace. My lamentation.

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Janetessy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jibril659:
there, that's about all you do, type and type with your thumb. undecided

Mtcheeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Janetessy:

Mtcheeeeeewww
middle finger*
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by onward4life(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Echos in the dark

The Nigerian ethno civil War. **Reloaded**

Aka
Operation

#RwandaKaduna
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by humilitypays(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:

Shutup your gutter mouth!! Just shutup!!

In a sane country, President Buhari and the State governor and Police chief ought to hold an emergency press briefing concerning the killing, issuing serious warning to all militant groups and re-assuring the community of security!

Don't you watch international news stations and see how other presidents react swiftly to terrorist attacks on their citizens

Angela Merkel held press briefing just because less than 20 Germans got killed by a terrorist that used truck to ran into a Christmas market in Berlin before last Christmas!

Buhari knows what he's doing but God will shock him and his supporters soonest, wait and see. So desist from supporting evil before the evil befalls you and your household.

This is how Muslims and other Nigerians kept silent when Boko Haram started by killing only Igbo Christians, but after they couldn't see more Igbo Christians‎ to kill, they advanced to killing both northern Christians and later muslims too.

Evil cannot stop if you remain silent because it doesn't affect you at the moment, all humans must rise up as one to condemn evil, don't support evil because it will boomerang someday on you! You maybe the next victim tomorrow, and if any politician or leader thinks he's too big to die, then God will surprise such a person and his household!

How can u murder innocent defenseless children and women who did u no wrong, for no justifiable reason just because they don't belong to your religion or tribe

Buhari is very wrong and God is watching him closely, he and El-Rufai should continue, God is not man.‎

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by ephi123(f): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Buhari is complicit in these events due to his silence. Jihadist in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by gerg: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Silence? If it's silence, it would be better. Why is it that anywhere Fulani Herdsmen are killing people, the Army send soldiers to Arrest the youth of that place and tag them arm dealers? Isn't that a way to disarm the youth for further fulani attacks? And some people will be telling the youth to fight back. with what? with their bare hands when they have been disarmed?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi / Who Caused The 'Ghana Must Go' Saga / Taraba: Mass Arrest In Ibbi, Vehicles Belonging To Suspect Retrieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.