Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (23966 Views)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Enoxxy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Doyin2:
When Shiites were being slaughtered,no body read any meanings to Buhari's silence.

Only mischief makers would expect the president to comment on every killings,bombings,robberies, kidnap,etc

The president style is talk less ,do more.

I noticed one thing about Buhari(because I am not a religious bigot,so I could see,without bias),apart from the fight against Boko Haram which is more of a national war against terrorism,other criminality are left to the respective states to handle with,silent federal government support.

Sometimes I just wonder what sort of Christians we have in Nigeria,always trying to create enmity and division at the slightest opportunity.

Lord have mercy!!!! I'm really trying to comprehend d fact that a human being wrote this. We're not talking of loss of properties or animals here, we're talking of innocent people like u being slaughtered in numbers. Exactly what do u mean by talk less and do more, wen we know that until it came to light, d killings had been going on, without anyone doing anything abt it?? If u really know what it feels like to lose a loved one, u ll know that even d death of one person especially when he wz killed unjustly calls for immediate action nd condemnation from d government. I'm so saddened by how d value of human lives is gradually been reduced to nothing in our society. Nd if there are Nigerians that actually reason like this, I weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by idupaul: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
cococandy:
You think an Islamic bigot will care that his fellow extremists are killing 'infidels'? I bet he hosts them to secret appreciation parties for jobs well done.

He is not the just a bigot but the grand patron of Miyetti Allah which is the umbrella union of all Fulanis on earth
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Dav24(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Buhari is known for his occational deafness whenever muslims staged a jihad war with their usual operational name 'fulani herdsmen'. Buhari himself is a product of anti Christ, as a patriotic fulani man, he went to zamfara and setup a military task force to tackle cattle rustlers, he sent military against shiite group in kaduna because of their unwillingness to surport El rufai's bigotry tedencies. This is the legacy Buhari is leaving behind, this is his massage to Christians that they have to depend on their ability for safe defence to survive.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Echeless: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's so disheartening, if it were the Muslims that were attacked, by now NTA would have been singing it like a national anthem
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Rayhutar(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
gerg:
Silence? If it's silence, it would be better. Why is it that anywhere Fulani Herdsmen are killing people, the Army send soldiers to Arrest the youth of that place and tag them arm dealers? Isn't that a way to disarm the youth for further fulani attacks? And some people will be telling the youth to fight back. with what? with their bare hands when they have been disarmed?
[/b]That is the problem[b], as it stood now,it is the only UN can help them ooo,if they want to, the security operative in Nigeria is in the hand of those that is killing them.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Doyin2(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enoxxy:

Lord have mercy!!!! I'm really trying to comprehend d fact that a human being wrote this. We're not talking of loss of properties or animals here, we're talking of innocent people like u being slaughtered in numbers. Exactly what do u mean by talk less and do more, wen we know that until it came to light, d killings had been going on, without anyone doing anything abt it?? If u really know what it feels like to lose a loved one, u ll know that even d death of one person especially when he wz killed unjustly calls for immediate action nd condemnation from d government. I'm so saddened by how d value of human lives is gradually been reduced to nothing in our society. Nd if there are Nigerians that actually reason like this, I weep for my country

Stupidity is when you think you are wiser than others!

In a federal system of government,except for a territorial invasion or national war,for which Boko Haram fight is one,the state takes the lead in an internal crisis,whilst the FG gives support.The FG does not act before or without the state.

I wonder how my statement of facts ,diminish the very tragic and unfortunate loss of innocent lives.

You will remain a fool and continue to weep ,if you think you are more humane than I am.

Fools, mischief makers ,every where, even one of them is calling a Buhari that has crushed Boko Haram and curtailed the excesses of the Shiites muslims,a terrorist/Jihadist!

SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Janetessy(f): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
middle finger*

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Zenlife: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Candyrain:
Friday Olokor, Abuja

The Christian Association of Nigerian has condemned the killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna describing it as ethnic and religious cleansing by “Islamic fundamentalists disguising as Fulani herdsmen”, with evil intention of wiping off non-Muslims.

While commending President Muhammadu Buhari for his relentless war against the Boko Haram terrorists since assumption of office, CAN however, said it was pained by “his silence over the ongoing genocide in the last few weeks.”

The General Secretary of CAN, Dr. Musa Asake, said Buhari’s silence over the ongoing genocide in the last few weeks “speaks volume over perceived official endorsement of the dastardly and ungodly acts.”

He said, “In view of the present predicament, the President of CAN has directed that Sunday January 8 2017, should be declared national day of mourning by Christians including those in Diaspora.

“We are to pray fervently for our Southern Kaduna brothers and sisters who are victims of these wanton killings and also for the peace of our dear country Nigeria. Therefore, all Christians are to dress in mourning attire of black clothes or dresses in all our church services on January 8 2017. We are to pray that God who delivered the Jews from Haman should deliver Christians from Hamans in Nigeria. An injustice to one is an injustice to all.”

CAN also called on all Christians in Nigeria and on the global scene to speak against the “ethnic and religious cleansing to wake up the Nigerian security agencies from their deliberate slumber to carry out their responsibilities.”

Asake said, “Though the church in Nigeria since 2009 has been subjected to a systematic genocide and persecution through the instrumentality of Islamic fundamentalists Boko Haram, leading to the killing of thousands of Christians and destruction of hundreds of churches, and over 50,000 houses, the current unprecedented onslaught against Christians in Southern Kaduna by the Islamic fundamentalists disguising as Fulani herdsmen under the watch of Kaduna state governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and President Muhammadu Buhari has reached an alarming stage.

http://punchng.com/buhari-speak-southern-kaduna-genocide-can/

C.A.N. can't.
You're all a bunch of hypocritical yellow bellied nonsensical cowards to the core.
You don't miss a step tithes collection times.
A disgrace and epic puke to Christians.
You create noise pollution in your miserable so called churches, but silently crawl into your cesspit holes. You represent no one but the mess of porridge offered you by the powers that be. Christians of doom. Men of God my butt.
An ass ociation of evil demonic agents.
May you all, believers and following choke on your vomit.

Ultimate betrayal of trust!

Apologetically bunch of scum rubbish.

Imagine...
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by XDaBOSS(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
What would you do in his place ?

Are u criozly asking??
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2017
shamecurls:

That has been done by his media aid and the IGP has taken the situation up.I like when you mentioned the Governor of such state who re excluded from the scenario when deliberating. How much more the LGA Chairman! People just expect the President to speak at every instance when there re institutions responsible for such conflicts. In a nut shell, CANS`s statement is inflammatory and probable of causing chaos and violence.

That is how your ilk foam at the mouth sputtering gibberish, deflecting and counter-accusing when confronted with damning evidence about your being islamofascists and/or neofulani apologists!

WHERE IS THE CONDEMNATION!! ? of the violence perpetrated by these fulani animals. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2017
AnanseK:
(Quoting Timawus Mathias)

This picture is on line, purpotedly of AN IGBO MAN IN FULANI DRESS - "Arrested" in Kagoro southern Kaduna.
Whatever conclusions we draw, and in every act of carnage in Nigeria over the years, there have been arrests that tended to throw public thinking off the running thought of whodunnit.

Yet there is no narrative on this shameful national embarrassment, a clear defect in our security information management. It is as bad as our response is to the tragedy. Nigeria has allowed communities to abandon all grievance procedures and instead take the laws into their hands. Authorities at all levels are lukewarm to the brigand type so called "reprisals" that take lives if innocents. The failure to respond to the first drawing of blood seems deliberate to instigate the reprisals. The benefits of this attitude are not well thought out because they will definitely turn out negative. In time, communities will arm themselves and stand to their own defence. Blood will spill. Farmers can not till the soil. Grazers can not graze. Commuters will run into road blocks and we shall witness wanton killings. All because we have refused to confront the problem in all sincerity. Yet it is not difficult to articulate and execute a workable formula for lasting peace. My lamentation.

Oh! These islamofascist fulani apologists are getting smarter grin
Nice, wink I can see you actually did your homework before embarking on the middlebelt genocide so producing an "in quote ibo fulani pretender" is going to clean the slate and deflect attention from where it belongs with the innocent and unjustly accused but actually bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen whose reputation is being damaged and place it on the pre-scripted fallguys in ibos from the east trying to stir unrest where there was peace with singing of kumbaya cheesy
So answer a few questions for me

1. Was this spectacular arrest made by our apolotical and oh so trustworthy Nigerian police?

2. Were are the other ibo instigators that were arrested in Niger, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau and other theatres of ethnic cleansing of christians across the north and the middle belt?

3. Were the ibo boko haram members/sponsors arrested too?

4. What about the actual fulani terrorists that were arrested sometime last year between abuja and nassarawa who actually 'fessed up about being on a genocidal mission to benue by the military but who were conveniently lost in transit during transfer to the police?

5. Was (4) facilitated by an order from above or not?

6. Why have the four murderers of that ibo lady in kano been released on bail with no further charges brought against them? Is there doubt that they actually committed the murder? Or is murder no longer a crime? And when did an allegation of murder become a bailable offence?

7. Does the question in (5) apply to (6)?

8. When and where was this ibo suspect actually arrested? Was it days after the security forces who actually co-ordinated, aided and abetted the attacks for the fulani terrorists according to surviving eyewitnesses? And was it at the scene of the attack while he was busy glorifying himself for having successfully massacred babies and women while waiting for these same security forces to come and pick him?

9. When are they going to discover his ties to the N.D.A and other niger delta militant groups as predicted by el-rufai?

10. When is the federal/state government going to realise that no one is fooled and stop this script written charade?

11. Were you impressed by your transparent attempt at playing machiavelli and tsun zu? Does your brain have the required I.Q to play this game long term knowing fully well your agenda is known and your every move predictable?

12. Will a week elapse before an ijaw militant in fulani dress is captured in say plateau state with ethic genocide to follow some days later? Or will he be captured after the massacre?

Don't be too surprised by my questions, your lies and propaganda are just too transparent! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by demio007: 4:26am On Jan 02, 2017
I'm begining to hate this country. A killing will take place and it becomes a crime to condem it.

Well one thing I know. The God of Justice will kill those that are carrying out genocide sooner than we think in a manner humans will never comprehend.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by holluphemydavid(m): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Those who oppressed d common man will be relocated dis year, let's wait and c.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by fabre4: 5:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Create a hashtag make it trend on twitter and watch how fast he will run to comment on it. Most leaders communicates through this and no leader wants to be embarrassed by his people on Twitter.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by cjrane: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2017
We truly have an islamist janjaweeed as president.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by DMerciful(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2017
What more can I say? You cannot vote someone that caused the death of a 1000 persons after 2011 elections but Nigerians never listened. This same pogrom happened in 1966 that resulted in the civil war and the retribution is the bokoharam we see today. For southern Kaduna killings...there will be retribution probably in another 30years time. There is always retribution and atonement for things like this!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2017
AnanseK:

What is happening in Southern Kaduna is more than what meets the eye. So far the killers arrested were found to be indigenes of The area (Kagoro) and they are neither Muslims no Fulanis. Who is hatching a a plan ? We should ask CAN , they probably have some answers .
See some of the arrested culprits:

This is the only post that makes sense to me. All those other rubbish posts of fulani did this, jihadists did that as if the people of southern kaduna just folded their arms and being slaughtered by the herdsmen are signs of stupidity. If u follow this event properly, u will find out that it is those southern kaduna christians that have killed first and more, while that of the fulani is just a reprisal. I have a friend from the SS serving in Jos and I interact with him regularly. All these media propaganda are mere waste of time, just do what will bring peace if u really want peace, shikena. U can't be making trouble and when u are paid in ur own coins then u start shouting upandan that u are being victimised, no it doesn't work that way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by link2ok(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Janetessy:

Lovely response.. make him look silly.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Doyin2:

In a federal system of government,except for a territorial invasion or national war,for which Boko Haram fight is one,the state takes the lead in an internal crisis,whilst the FG gives support.The FG does not act before or without the state.

I wonder how my statement of facts ,diminish the very tragic and unfortunate loss of innocent lives.

You will remain a fool and continue to weep ,if you think you are more humane than I am.

Fools, mischief makers ,every where, even one of them is calling a Buhari that has crushed Boko Haram and curtailed the excesses of the Shiites muslims,a terrorist/Jihadist!

SMH undecided

Perfect. 10/10.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Enoxxy:

[sLord have mercy!!!! I'm really trying to comprehend d fact that a human being wrote this. We're not talking of loss of properties or animals here, we're talking of innocent people like u being slaughtered in numbers. Exactly what do u mean by talk less and do more, wen we know that until it came to light, d killings had been going on, without anyone doing anything abt it?? If u really know what it feels like to lose a loved one, u ll know that even d death of one person especially when he wz killed unjustly calls for immediate action nd condemnation from d government. I'm so saddened by how d value of human lives is gradually been reduced to nothing in our society. Nd if there are Nigerians that actually reason like this, I weep for my country[/s]
Sharrap. So in ur warped and biased mind, the Christians of southern kaduna just folded their arms while the Fulanis were slaughtering them? The Fulanis that were killed are not loved by their relations? Or they were justly killed? Southern kaduna started the killings and they have killed more Fulanis than the Fulanis have.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by eluelu: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2017
The President will always be silence when it come to killing of Christians. But if it is in south east he will be quick to send troops with funny operations name, Operation Python " Atilogwo" dance.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by sujex94(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Doyin2:
When Shiites were being slaughtered,no body read any meanings to Buhari's silence.

Only mischief makers would expect the president to comment on every killings,bombings,robberies, kidnap,etc

The president style is talk less ,do more.

I noticed one thing about Buhari(because I am not a religious bigot,so I could see,without bias),apart from the fight against Boko Haram which is more of a national war against terrorism,other criminality are left to the respective states to handle with,silent federal government support.

Sometimes I just wonder what sort of Christians we have in Nigeria,always trying to create enmity and division at the slightest opportunity.
so even when it is crystal clear that the state Government cannot so anything to avert the huge genocide goin on, the federal government should stil keep mute...welldone God is watching you from his throne
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by sujex94(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap. So in ur warped and biased mind, the Christians of southern kaduna just folded their arms while the Fulanis were slaughtering them? The Fulanis that were killed are not loved by their relations? Or they were justly killed? Southern kaduna started the killings and they have killed more Fulanis than the Fulanis have.
what is the cause of the fight, whose farmland is been ravaged? what are the fulanis looking for in their farmyards?
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Enoxxy(f): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Doyin2:

SMH undecided

Owryt then...point noted. I'm sure though, that u could have passed the message without the insults.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2017
sujex94:
what is the cause of the fight, whose farmland is been ravaged? what are the fulanis looking for in their farmyards?

Sharrap. Some of these farmers invite the Fulanis to graze in their farmlands after harvesting for the purpose of farmyard manure only to turn around and start making some funny claims. I have personally witnessed something like that.
Besides, my response, (go back and re-read what I quoted) is not about the cause but about who killed who first vis-a-vis loved ones.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017
eluelu:
The President will always be silence when it come to killing of Christians. But if it is in south east he will be quick to send troops with funny operations name, Operation Python " Atilogwo" dance.

And u think more southern kaduna christians have been killed when compared to the number of Fulanis killed she? Get ur facts right.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Enoxxy(f): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

Mr., plz don't ask me to 'sharrap', I'm pretty sure there's something called freedom of expression. I commented on an issue and if u don't like it, there are more polite ways to communicate ur disapproval, and if u can't, plz don't quote me. Have a nice day sire
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Why cant Nigerian Christians think...There is JIHAD against Christians going on in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Physicist(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2017
Fulani using Buhari wants to dominate the country. Buhari only complains when Fulanis are weak. See below.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by sujex94(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

Sharrap. Some of these farmers invite the Fulanis to graze in their farmlands after harvesting for the purpose of farmyard manure only to turn around and start making some funny claims. I have personally witnessed something like that.
Besides, my response, (go back and re-read what I quoted) is not about the cause but about who killed who first vis-a-vis loved ones.
Youngman u are a blood thirsty lair....no sane human being will invite fulani men to their farm at this point in time when they are d peak of their agenda....find another lie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
What would you do in his place ?
you must be a sanctimonious nerd to have called one "stupid" since your submissions are bereft of logic, common sense and human feeling. You are no different from the perpetrators of the heinous killings.in fact your illiteracy, bigotry and barbarism is scary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by sujex94(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Enoxxy:

Mr., plz don't ask me to 'sharrap', I'm pretty sure there's something called freedom of expression. I commented on an issue and if u don't like it, there are more polite ways to communicate ur disapproval, and if u can't, plz don't quote me. Have a nice day sire
Don't mind him, I wonder if the Mods hav gone on honeymoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo State APGA Forms Coalition With APC / President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.