Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (23959 Views)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Duru009(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Baba is confuse ooooo

He has no solution.... ..
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2017
sujex94:
Youngman u are a blood thirsty lair....no sane human being will invite fulani men to their farm at this point in time when they are d peak of their agenda....find another lie

Calling me a liar on social media wouldn't stop the farmers from inviting the Fulanis today for same reason. Remain in one place and be making some senseless and unrealistic theories.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by bundle33: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Buhari is downsydrone man not to talk of president of Nigeria.....Change don change to killing now abi...We dey wait till 2019
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by nextprince: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Enoxxy:

[s]Mr., plz don't ask me to 'sharrap', I'm pretty sure there's something called freedom of expression. I commented on an issue and if u don't like it, there are more polite ways to communicate ur disapproval, and if u can't, plz don't quote me. Have a nice day sire[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by emi14: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2017
Cekpo34:
We are gradually moving from the days of "stealing is not corruption" to "killing of infidels is not a criminal act"... Buhari is so sympathetic to the Muslim cause the same way Jonathan was sympathetic to corruption

Kaiii...must you mention Jonathan in that you say or do? So the first time you heard about corruption in Nigeria is during Jonathan's? Nawa ooooo
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Cekpo34(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2017
emi14:

Kaiii...must you mention Jonathan in that you say or do? So the first time you heard about corruption in Nigeria is during Jonathan's? Nawa ooooo

I was trying to juxtapose the obvious in the immediate past and the present administrations...there would be no point tracing corruption to Okotie Eboh
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
stupid tribalistic man....if na idp camp he must show concern
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
you must be a sanctimonious nerd to have called one "stupid" since your submissions are bereft of logic, common sense and human feeling. You are no different from the perpetrators of the heinous killings.in fact your illiteracy, bigotry and barbarism is scary.
get off my mentions you dumb fvck
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
get off my mentions you dumb fvck
so it pained you? Brainless a*shole!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
so it pained you? Brainless a*shole!
dork grin
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
dork grin
God deliver me from this numskulled slowpoke
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
God deliver me from this numskulled slowpoke
face it, you are a di*k
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by ganye1: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Doyin2:

Thank you. spot on!

Just as pointed out by shamecurls,the FG has acted silently.When violence becomes virtually a daily occurrence in Nigeria,you do not expect condemnation statements from the president, every day,do you?What is more important is action!

When they talk about condemnation by the government they want the government to take sides by condemning the herdsmen only and going after them. They are not after fairness and justice but what they want is the government to side with them.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by ganye1: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rayhutar:

Why most it be Christian dominated part of Kaduna,are you feigning ignorance or you think we are kids shocked shocked
The other parts chose to live peacefully with others while the southern Kaduna people have developed a taste for blood since their genecide on the Muslim Zango community.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
face it, you are a di*k
a worthless nonentity like you is not worth my time. So get thee behind me satan!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
a worthless nonentity like you is not worth my time. So get thee behind me satan!
wimp grin
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
BraniacX:

Oh! These islamofascist fulani apologists are getting smarter grin
Nice, wink I can see you actually did your homework before embarking on the middlebelt genocide so producing an "in quote ibo fulani pretender" is going to clean the slate and deflect attention from where it belongs with the innocent and unjustly accused but actually bloodthirsty fulani herdsmen whose reputation is being damaged and place it on the pre-scripted fallguys in ibos from the east trying to stir unrest where there was peace with singing of kumbaya cheesy
So answer a few questions for me

1. Was this spectacular arrest made by our apolotical and oh so trustworthy Nigerian police?

2. Were are the other ibo instigators that were arrested in Niger, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau and other theatres of ethnic cleansing of christians across the north and the middle belt?

3. Were the ibo boko haram members/sponsors arrested too?

4. What about the actual fulani terrorists that were arrested sometime last year between abuja and nassarawa who actually 'fessed up about being on a genocidal mission to benue by the military but who were conveniently lost in transit during transfer to the police?

5. Was (4) facilitated by an order from above or not?

6. Why have the four murderers of that ibo lady in kano been released on bail with no further charges brought against them? Is there doubt that they actually committed the murder? Or is murder no longer a crime? And when did an allegation of murder become a bailable offence?

7. Does the question in (5) apply to (6)?

8. When and where was this ibo suspect actually arrested? Was it days after the security forces who actually co-ordinated, aided and abetted the attacks for the fulani terrorists according to surviving eyewitnesses? And was it at the scene of the attack while he was busy glorifying himself for having successfully massacred babies and women while waiting for these same security forces to come and pick him?

9. When are they going to discover his ties to the N.D.A and other niger delta militant groups as predicted by el-rufai?

10. When is the federal/state government going to realise that no one is fooled and stop this script written charade?

11. Were you impressed by your transparent attempt at playing machiavelli and tsun zu? Does your brain have the required I.Q to play this game long term knowing fully well your agenda is known and your every move predictable?

12. Will a week elapse before an ijaw militant in fulani dress is captured in say plateau state with ethic genocide to follow some days later? Or will he be captured after the massacre?

Don't be too surprised by my questions, your lies and propaganda are just too transparent! undecided

You are too emotional and thinking from the base of your brain. It will be difficult to engage your type in a sensible and logical discussion but all your questions are simple but made complicated by your bizarre belief in conspiracy theories and the persecutors delusions you and others like you seem to have eternally.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
wimp grin
. R E T A R D E D I M B E C I L E sighted
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnanseK:

You are too emotional and thinking from the base of your brain. It will be difficult to engage your type in a sensible and logical discussion but all your questions are simple but made complicated by your bizarre belief in conspiracy theories and the persecutors delusions you and others like you seem to have eternally.

See who's talking about logic? undecided

Hey islamofascist apologist! Ever had a relative killed in the north before?

Ever had a friend killed by boko haram before?

Do you actually need citations about the duplicity of our security forces when fulani murderers are involved from abia to enugu to benue to taraba to adamawa to kogi to nassarawa and now kaduna under buhari's regime?

Are you unfamiliar with the history of violence perpetrated by fulanis in this region or are you feigning ignorance?

Are you aware that a body named "miyetti allah" openly threatened southern kaduna people with further attacks by giving conditions for peace Yesterday and that they have done it before many times even though they are not a government agency in Nigeria In buhari's regime and that no action has ever been taken against them by the FG, not even a reprimand much less condemnation?

Are you also aware that miyetti allah is an exclusively fulani group?

Do you need an explanation? Or would you prefer an I.Q test? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Chrisharry(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Someone said the southern kaduna christians started it when they killed some fulani cattle rearing group. Even if someone started it, is a reprisal attack the best option? One thing certain is that this muslims hate christians and they don't want christians around. Yet they quote the bible and have almost all the bible names in their koran. Left to me, I would have suggested we adopt the roman catholic approach centuries ago when they formed an army called the crusaders and matched violence with violence with the islamic jihadists that wanted to sack christianity at that time. Prayers is good but sometimes action is equally needed.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
. R E T A R D E D I M B E C I L E sighted
goat fucker
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jibril659:
goat fucker
iidiot, I have no cure for your retardation but quote me again and you will confirm your imbec(ility) and remain cursed forever.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
kally32:
iidiot, I have no cure for your retardation but quote me again and you will confirm your imbec(ility) and remain cursed forever.
suck my d**k arsehole
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
S
BraniacX:

See who's talking about logic? undecided

Hey islamofascist apologist! Ever had a relative killed in the north before?

Ever had a friend killed by boko haram before?

Do you actually need citations about the duplicity of our security forces when fulani murderers are involved from abia to enugu to benue to taraba to adamawa to kogi to nassarawa and now kaduna under buhari's regime?

Are you unfamiliar with the history of violence perpetrated by fulanis in this region or are you feigning ignorance?

Are you aware that a body named "miyetti allah" openly threatened southern kaduna people with further attacks by giving conditions for peace Yesterday and that they have done it before many times even though they are not a government agency in Nigeria In buhari's regime and that no action has ever been taken against them by the FG, not even a reprimand much less condemnation?

Are you also aware that miyetti allah is an exclusively fulani group?

Do you need an explanation? Or would you prefer an I.Q test? undecided

The short answer to your question is - yes I had relative and aquitances killed by Boko Haram and I still have relatives in the military at the war front fighting Boko Haram. This is a long story that I can write a book on, but that's for another time.
I know Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association that has existed for upto 40 years in Nigeria. And I know the history of violence in southern kaduna as out the thousands of refugees orphans that were lucky to escape the ethnic cleansing of Hausa Fulani of 2002 . I also know of the massacre of Hausa Fulani in 1992 in the gruesome plan to cleanse southern kaduna of Nigerians described as aliens. This is what is still going on but emotional immature people like you believe that imaginary Fulani cattle rearers just appear out of the blues and start killing "innocent peaceful people ", when we know what the truth is.
Before you will give me an I.Q test , I would want to know whether it is the original Binet - Simon European Origional Or the American Modified Stamford Binnet or the dozens of euro - -American scales to find out my understanding of a northern Nigerian factual situation of an unresolved conflict ? What is your chronological age please? For your mental age , you can be classified as a toddler. Please be more circumspect , more inquiring and more objective instead of swallowing every sentimental fairy tale hook line and sinker without reservation. In summary you need education.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnanseK:
S

The short answer to your question is - yes I had relative and aquitances killed by Boko Haram and I still have relatives in the military at the war front fighting Boko Haram. This is a long story that I can write a book on, but that's for another time.
I know Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association that has existed for upto 40 years in Nigeria. And I know the history of violence in southern kaduna as out the thousands of refugees orphans that were lucky to escape the ethnic cleansing of Hausa Fulani of 2002 . I also know of the massacre of Hausa Fulani in 1992 in the gruesome plan to cleanse southern kaduna of Nigerians described as aliens. This is what is still going on but emotional immature people like you believe that imaginary Fulani cattle rearers just appear out of the blues and start killing "innocent peaceful people ", when we know what the truth is.
Before you will give me an I.Q test , I would want to know whether it is the original Binet - Simon European Origional Or the American Modified Stamford Binnet or the dozens of euro - -American scales to find out my understanding of a northern Nigerian factual situation of an unresolved conflict ? What is your chronological age please? For your mental age , you can be classified as a toddler. Please be more circumspect , more inquiring and more objective instead of swallowing every sentimental fairy tale hook line and sinker without reservation. In summary you need education.

Oooh! cool

Touched a nerve there did i?

So what? Your personal story (highly doubt it though) makes you an expert over the collective stories of different tribes of minorities in southern kaduna and other predominantly christian areas in the north uhn!? undecided

Isn't that rich of you? Of your murdered friends and relatives, how many bodies did you receive to pay last respects to and conduct last rites on?

Don't even think of getting personal because you know nothing about my sentiments f00l!! I scorned a permanent military career 'cos of entitled arseholes like you! It is that feeling of entitlement you so brazenly flaunt everywhere especially with your tribesman in a position of authority that grates on and still grates on my nerves even when criminality is involved!!! So f00l! No secondhand experience or tales by moonlight from me!

Its funny how the more educated you are the more daft you are! Stupidity and naivety can be barely tolerated among your people's uneducated majority but when the educated ones like you come out to boldly make crass, dumb and unsubstantiated pronouncements, I'm like WTF did you even bother going to school for if you're always going to end up being so stup1d?
I understand your ethnic see no wrong with the fulani bias was ingrained in you from birth but at some stage in a logical human's development, they're expected to at least question the beliefs they had taken at face value! 9 out of 10 of you don't and you're no exception so no surprises from you!

Since you have proven yourself capable to answer basic questions albeit from your biased point of view, why don't you attempt the previous questions i threw at you despite the loads of sacarsm laced into it? Or is lying with a straight face becoming problematic.

And for the record, since i haven't tried to pull wool over anybody's eyes no paint black as white, the one who has earned the right to question the others I.Q is me and not you so go figure!!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by emi14: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Cekpo34 post=52459254]

I was trying to juxtapose the obvious in the immediate past and the present administrations...there would be no point tracing corruption to Okotie Eboh[/quote

Leave Jonathan alone . He is not the genesis of corruption in Nigeria. Obasanjo is not saint.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by midol: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
We yoruba muslims support Buhari's silence on killing Kaduna christians. He must have good reasons, we trust him because he cannot be wrong and this is why he is greater than Awolowo.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Cekpo34(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=emi14 post=52467817][/quote]

What's ur problem na? You can as well leave me alone
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by egoldman(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnanseK:
(Quoting Timawus Mathias)

This picture is on line, purpotedly of AN IGBO MAN IN FULANI DRESS - "Arrested" in Kagoro southern Kaduna.
Whatever conclusions we draw, and in every act of carnage in Nigeria over the years, there have been arrests that tended to throw public thinking off the running thought of whodunnit.

Yet there is no narrative on this shameful national embarrassment, a clear defect in our security information management. It is as bad as our response is to the tragedy. Nigeria has allowed communities to abandon all grievance procedures and instead take the laws into their hands. Authorities at all levels are lukewarm to the brigand type so called "reprisals" that take lives if innocents. The failure to respond to the first drawing of blood seems deliberate to instigate the reprisals. The benefits of this attitude are not well thought out because they will definitely turn out negative. In time, communities will arm themselves and stand to their own defence. Blood will spill. Farmers can not till the soil. Grazers can not graze. Commuters will run into road blocks and we shall witness wanton killings. All because we have refused to confront the problem in all sincerity. Yet it is not difficult to articulate and execute a workable formula for lasting peace. My lamentation.

But wait , i searched this pic online and got to know that this guy was a kidnapper nabbed in Rivers , how come you are telling us he was arrested in southern kaduna ?
Follow this links to see these links and tell me why i should not call you a liar ;

http://okadanews.com.ng/police-intercept-heavily-armed-kidnappers-on-their-way-for-operation/

http://funzy.us/police-press-release-on-the-interception-of-heavily-armed-kidnappers-on-their-way-for-opearation/
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
BraniacX:

Oooh! cool

Touched a nerve there did i?

So what? Your personal story (highly doubt it though) makes you an expert over the collective stories of different tribes of minorities in southern kaduna and other predominantly christian areas in the north uhn!? undecided

Isn't that rich of you? Of your murdered friends and relatives, how many bodies did you receive to pay last respects to and conduct last rites on?

Don't even think of getting personal because you know nothing about my sentiments f00l!! I scorned a permanent military career 'cos of entitled arseholes like you! It is that feeling of entitlement you so brazenly flaunt everywhere especially with your tribesman in a position of authority that grates on and still grates on my nerves even when criminality is involved!!! So f00l! No secondhand experience or tales by moonlight from me!

Its funny how the more educated you are the more daft you are! Stupidity and naivety can be barely tolerated among your people's uneducated majority but when the educated ones like you come out to boldly make crass, dumb and unsubstantiated pronouncements, I'm like WTF did you even bother going to school for if you're always going to end up being so stup1d?
I understand your ethnic see no wrong with the fulani bias was ingrained in you from birth but at some stage in a logical human's development, they're expected to at least question the beliefs they had taken at face value! 9 out of 10 of you don't and you're no exception so no surprises from you!

Since you have proven yourself capable to answer basic questions albeit from your biased point of view, why don't you attempt the previous questions i threw at you despite the loads of sacarsm laced into it? Or is lying with a straight face becoming problematic.

And for the record, since i haven't tried to pull wool over anybody's eyes no paint black as white, the one who has earned the right to question the others I.Q is me and not you so go figure!!
thumbs up guy. You made my evening worth the while.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
egoldman:

But wait , i searched this pic online and got to know that this guy was a kidnapper nabbed in Rivers , how come you are telling us he was arrested in southern kaduna ?
Follow this links to see these links and tell me why i should not call you a liar ;

http://okadanews.com.ng/police-intercept-heavily-armed-kidnappers-on-their-way-for-operation/

http://funzy.us/police-press-release-on-the-interception-of-heavily-armed-kidnappers-on-their-way-for-opearation/

You will notice that I clearly pointed out my source of the story - a well known journalist Timaus Mathias , so why should I not call you a liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" / Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) / Dokpesi Released After ‘Incident’ At London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.