Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Royalseed20(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Please...Help. I have feelings for her and she loves me too. but finding it hard to agree to date me because of heart break.
. please how do i convince her??
Re: Please Help by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2017
mumu undecided

seems nobody has a fvck to give undecided
Re: Please Help by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2017
mumu undecided

seems nobody has a Bleep to give undecided
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Please Help by dingbang(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Its not a must for u to enter a rship with a girl just bcus u want to bang her.. Let's say d truth, we tell girls we love them so we can gain easy access to their kitty.

After then u hear stories of heartbreak, If u want to bang her , u do it codedly and leave... She prefers dat more Dan promising her heaven and earth then jilting later
Re: Please Help by kinggogo: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Bcum her slave and she'll b convinced undecided undecided angry
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Dude,try being a friend first.

Lotsa guys just want to jump headfirst into the dating pool. If you want to prove to her that you're different,try to get to know her as a friend and when she begins to trust you then she'll have little or no problems dating you.

P.s:If you go on to break her heart when she eventually hands it over to you ehn.
The thunder that will strike you will just erase your destiny.

And to the posters above me...Some people actually give a fück. undecided
Re: Please Help by Royalseed20(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
colik:
Dude,try being a friend first.

Lotsa guys just want to jump headfirst into the dating pool. If you want to prove to her that you're different,try to get to know her as a friend and when she begins to trust you then she'll have little or no problems dating you.

P.s:If you go on to break her heart when she eventually hands it over to you ehn.
The thunder that will strike you will just erase your destiny.

And to the posters above me...Some people actually give a fück. undecided
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? / Must A Man Seek A Girl Parent Consent B4 Engaging Their Daughter? / Why You Should Start Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.