Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't (14310 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by dechriscool(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Ok
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Ten12(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Finally de opportunity to embezzle has come...after all its his second tenure
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by PIPPROF(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:

I always think about the cursed tribe whenever any good good news emerges. They are so cursed that they never know what is good.

am an Akwa Ibomite and i dont agree wih you

if Igbo did not know what is good, your VP and others who rush to pay homage to innosson and Nnewi Industrialists are not fools
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2017
kazmanbanjoko:
But buhari said nigeria is broke. Na wa ooo.
You dey mind am.
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Cletus77(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Bad idea!!

An hungry man is,an angry man
Digest those words
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Kingbuhari(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2017
wasted.... a region you are not sure of it future , a region that will never attract investors, a region that will forever be isolated , terrorist Haven, landlocked oil barren unproductive desert... borno will forever remain hostile to investors and visitors, this 4b roads will be in ruin within 6months , how can we be this wasteful people that prefer to be in dark age should be left to be, civilization is not by force why are we forcing it down their throat, best thing is to sacrifice those affected areas to this Islamic jihadist ,

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by jimenyo: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2017
If only the money would be used judiciously......
Oh,Nigeria my country,your people with enviable ideas..... but the priority of any ideas brought is an avenue to LOOT!
May God help us!
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by charlesucheh(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2017
The unintended effect can also be detrimental! Have they tried putting into consideration that this might also serve as better road linkages to these terrorist for smoother and safer escape routes! My problem is that, I want them all dead! Non should be allowed to go scot free!!! Just kill them all!!!
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Reader1988:
Waiting concern me na my 30k for N power
boko member i c u
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by castrokins(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Terrorism Was Always Going To Pay The Masterminds
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by felixomor: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
I hope all the 4billion actually goes to those roads.
I pray, actually
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Jaymaestro(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Playground of destruction to Luxury estates .. D kind prayer we pray 4church
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by GameCity: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
wonderful

Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Chachalogo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is OK....
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by israelmao(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
I remember the prophecy of Pastor Tunde Bakare when he said Sambisa will become tourist destination and a historic site some people jibed and jeered at him but it's becoming to pass now the capturing of Sambisa forest is the fruit of the seed of prayers by sown christians during the incessant Boko Haram attacks on churches.Believe in the word of the Lord you shall be established believe in his prophet also you shall prosper(2Chro.20:20).
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
I remember the prophecy of Pastor Tunde Bakare when he said Sambisa will become tourist destination and a historic site some people jibed and jeered at him but it's becoming to pass now the capturing of Sambisa forest is the fruit of the seed of prayers sown by christians during the incessant Boko Haram attacks on churches.Believe in the word of the Lord you shall be established believe in his prophet also you shall prosper(2Chro.20:20).
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by seguntijan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
If the criminal who wanted to bomb the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge had succeeded, all fingers would have been pointed at Boko Haram and by extention, all Hausas would have been accused of carrying out a Jihad in an attempt to islamise South West and Muslims in general would have been subjected to all forms of trials or charges.
A French man was arrested in Sambisa Forest and they are quiet. Would they be quiet if he were to be an Arab man?
Until we kill these religious and ethnic bigotry before it kill us as a Nation, we may not be making good progress.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by JideAmuGiaka: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Borno state Governor has diverted relief materials and cash donated by philanthropists for the well-being of IDPs in his state.Why hasn't he release the names of officials who diverted funds and relief materials that are meant for IDPS in his state if he is innocent?

The North don't suppose to be part of Nigeria.
Sambisa was never a Forest but the north made it to be a Forest.
Re: N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't by Kingspin(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Please what is Borno state contributing to Nigeria? And what is the state revenue? Because this money for construction of just road into Sambisa can open Apple factory in the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation / I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari / APC Governors Accuse Oil Marketers Of Causing Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.