Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (73359 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Kindly do have it in mind that conceit is God's gift to petty people. It's not profitable to be a Mr big shot.

If your uncle do come across deals that worth millions but he/his corporate entity fails to see to its fruition, it simply means that he wasn't doing something right (innovation in behind him). . . You may not understand the importance of mastery of an art and the need to be informed.

Experience can fail but being informed won't.

Surely I understand the importance of mastery and being informed, but how do you explain situations where deals are cancelled overnight for no reasons?Not once nor twice. Or does that one mean that you're dumb or "innovation is behind you"? Lolzzz grin grin

Guy so many inexplicable shiits happen when these village people are at work o. angry
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Ekpekus(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
magabounce:
Ipapu!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
willibounce1:

The people who did him bad might not actually be in the village. You can never know who is genuinely happy for you. Wicked people are everywhere.

His own case was just too obvious.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Surely I understand the importance of mastery and being informed, but how do you explain situations where deals are overnight cancelled for no reasons? Or does that one mean that you're dumb or "innovation is behind you"? Lolzzz grin grin

Guy so many inexplicable shiits happen when these village people are at work o. angry

You amuse me. Unexpected cancellation of a deal isn't a sign of any supernatural force against him. The other party that got such a deal only did what your uncle failed to do - G-ETSWA. It's obvious that he still practices ETSWA if he's a legit contractor. It all boils down to innovation.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Very true, the cheapest drink for the club is 15k am not surprised, i was there last 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by 1009ja: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Living4christ(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
When i saw yankee on the recipient's name and address i .....
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
I have an uncle who was once like this... He bought nice cars for everyone around him and lived big... He was literally one of the Lagos big boys... His biggest mistake was throwing a big party in his village just for show off, all the way from Lagos... As I am typing this now, he is barely surviving; all the doors are literally shut... He depends on relatives these days. angry

I learnt from that. Till date, I don't post about myself on Facebook because witches don dey Facebook too o... These days, I use my money to help people rather than try to show people how rich I am.

Abeg, no matter what that dude dey do, let him stay away from his village o, except he already has contract with his village people grin grin... Infact, make he no dey show off because those idiots no like good things o. angry

Some problems can be avoided. smiley
True talk but witches can't hunt us all at the same time, even though I don't advise people to show off but people do show off and they are still getting richer.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nairaland now copies all Linda Ikeji's news even the worthless and boring ones. Hope they won't copy that idiotic freeborn's comment one day. All the threads on FP are always late news from LIB.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Money
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

You amuse me. Unexpected cancellation of a deal isn't a sign of any supernatural force against him. The other party that got such a deal only did what your uncle failed to do - G-ETSWA. It's obvious that he still practices ETSWA if he's legit contractor. It all boils down to innovation.

You're using some fucking terms like that for a liberal versatile guy in Lagos? He knew those shiits before you fucking knew them. His feets are deep in the stuff.

Bro use your fvcking head mehn angry. This has been going on for years. It wasn't happening like this before.

Note that this only happens after a particular shiit happens to him at night (which I ain't typing here), the next morning, "puff!", the deal is called lost. There are some other deep part of the story that I can't just type here.

Use your fucking head and see some fucking pattern here... Or are you so bad at analyzing stuffs and seeing patterns? undecided
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by noziz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
chai!!!!!!!!!! my eyes v seen my hears without looking @ the mirror shocked
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

You're using some fucking terms like that for a liberal versatile guy in Lagos? He knew those shiits before you fucking knew them. His feets are deep in the stuff.

Bro use your fvcking head mehn angry. This has been going on for years. It wasn't happening like this before.

Note that this only happens after a particular shiit happens to him at night (which I ain't typing here), the next morning, "puff!", the deal is called lost. There are some other deep part of the story that I can't just type here.

Use your fucking head and see some fucking pattern here... Or are you so bad at analyzing stuffs and seeing patterns? undecided

Intellectual poverty is the worst form of poverty. Enjoy your miserable and wretched life with your delusional uncle. Obviously, maga no pay your uncle again. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by jimenyo: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Just dey make people dey waist MB over one very lai lai information!U no see say that receipt looks like Buhari's certificate?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by cremedelacreme: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yankee is the owner of Cubana and Ibiza nite clubs. It's either the bill was borne by him or someone was just using this to get cheap popularity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Heineken(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Johntitus:
Person gratuity nah him somebody burn for one day ooo!
Thats life
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Catalin:
True talk but witches can't hunt us all at the same time, even though I don't advise people to show off but people do show off and they are still getting richer.

They have not been noticed or booked yet. The day they will notice a blogger and vex for him eh, all of a sudden Russian hackers will pick interest in shutting down the guy's blog grin grin grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by GGirll: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
The receipt look so fake, meanwhile there are people like this, i know a guy whose friends are from rich homes but they can't help me secure a good job even when he read a very lucrative course in school with masters but no connection to help him....all they do is to invite him to their parents birthdays, their own birthdays and weddings....this people usually invites d likes of D'Banj, wizkid and Davido with people like Ovation Magazine and Nollywood stalwarts and great chiefs n politicians but they can't give the guy 200k for his house rent or even help his mum with brain tumour issue now.......i smell blood money cos if u are not initiated, u are not willing to go with them in their monthly n yearly rituals....they can't give u a penny!!!!!!
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Heineken(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Just 7.4 million?
mehn!! You be firstclassmumu.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by benob(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
I no know why 7million wey person pop for club dey cause confusion,some people dey say na fake receipt...come club jokers and novonia make you na con see how boys dey pop ace of spade like say na star......
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Intellectual poverty is the worst form of poverty. Enjoy your miserable and wretched life with your delusional uncle. Obviously, maga no pay your uncle again. Lol.

Lolzzz grin grin

Bro just relax, your file will be open soon, then you will know what it is like. From the look of things, it appears you already have a pending case. angry
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by golddust6000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Are you pondering what I am pondering? grin
i think so brain

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Patini147(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
S....C....A....M S....C....A....M S....C....A....M S....C....A....M S....C....A....M S....C....A....M
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
dillinger:
Nairaland now copies all Linda Ikeji's news even the worthless and boring ones. Hope they won't copy that idiotic freeborn's comment one day. All the threads on FP are always late news from LIB.

tell them jare...nairaland copy too much.... becoming useless.... and the same time, they will hate Linda for her success.... if Linda don't post...u will see nairaland dry like harmattan...

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin

Bro just relax, your file will be open soon, then you will know what it is like. From the look of things, it appears you already have a pending case. angry

My brother na we-we. On this new year I wish you and everyone around you - including your uncle - good luck and prosperity.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

My brother na we-we. On this new year I wish you and everyone around you - including your uncle - good luck and prosperity.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

This think you need a taste of what witchcraft oppression is like if at all it is real, don't you? grin grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

This think you need a taste of what witchcraft oppression is like if at all it is real, don't you? grin grin
c

Some of us on the altruistic and innovative leaning are really indestructible by mere mortals.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by apollo13(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kITATITA:
Paid Cash- U. S. D.
U people should stop fooling us abeg! See club receipt like alaba own. grin grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by meeketta: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
MY BROTHER U NEED SENSE

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
c

Some of us on the altruistic and innovative leaning are really indestructible by mere mortals.

shocked
Na you talk am o... Let's pretend that this conversation never took place cool cool cool
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by DeraCati92(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
People get mindoooo, for dis hard economy. .... Oluwa pick my call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.