Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (73357 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by adimsmt: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
I have an uncle who was once like this... He bought nice cars for everyone around him and lived big... He was literally one of the Lagos big boys... His biggest mistake was throwing a big party in his village just for show off, all the way from Lagos... As I am typing this now, he is barely surviving; all the doors are literally shut... He depends on relatives these days. angry

I learnt from that. Till date, I don't post about myself on Facebook because witches don dey Facebook too o... These days, I use my money to help people rather than try to show people how rich I am.

Abeg, no matter what that dude dey do, let him stay away from his village o, except he already has contract with his village people grin grin... Infact, make he no dey show off because those idiots no like good things o. angry

Some problems can be avoided. smiley

No one did anything to him, the mentality of blame it on village people is an excuse for someone who lack financial education and who sudden wealth bastardized his brain that lead to stupid spending. When you spend more then what you take in money will always run out, that is basic economics my friend.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
adimsmt:

No one did anything to him, the mentality of blame it on village people is an excuse for someone who lack financial education and who sudden wealth bastardized his brain that lead to stupid spending. When you spend more then what you take in money will always run out, that is basic economics my friend.

Stay there dey fool yourself until they open you case grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by 2shur: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
abegi.
see dia dagbo new benin receipt.
abegi.
fools
u displayed a fake ass receipt
but cant even sho a tavle filled with bottles.
only 1 person.
be luje sy he buy d club.
all these abba biiz dagbo ace of iodine spade shiiit.
adulterated shiiit fake ass Champaign n shiiit

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Any idiot can write a fake receipt atleast its just paper. Besides the club is only looling for cheap publicity
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by dyangprof(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
ewohhh
PMB must not here dis o
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Maybe the man don buy the hostel.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Akaewu: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
I have an uncle who was once like this... He bought nice cars for everyone around him and lived big... He was literally one of the Lagos big boys... His biggest mistake was throwing a big party in his village just for show off, all the way from Lagos... As I am typing this now, he is barely surviving; all the doors are literally shut... He depends on relatives these days. angry

I learnt from that. Till date, I don't post about myself on Facebook because witches don dey Facebook too o... These days, I use my money to help people rather than try to show people how rich I am.

Abeg, no matter what that dude dey do, let him stay away from his village o, except he already has contract with his village people grin grin... Infact, make he no dey show off because those idiots no like good things o. angry

Oga ...every village no dey like ur village
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Akaewu:

Oga ...every village no dey like ur village
Lolzzz grin grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Michellla(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:

If he bought a car for his queen, wouldn't be a waste huh? wink tongue
cars are more valuable tongue
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kolababe:
This is a bill of over N7million from last night at Club Opium, Cubana in Owerri, Imo state. Seriously, is this not a sin? Whose bae spent this amount of money at a club on New Year's day?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/this-amount-spent-by-someone-in.html
\
Possible? Yes.

I will upload a receipt from Transcorp Hilton where I spent N10m on good times. Did I spend such amount?

You don't have to believe everything uploaded in Instagram, facebook and other social media. Some people love attention.
Someone who posted the receipt online has ulterior motives and the gullibles are not in short supply.
/
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by gare(f): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Please tell them, as I speak with you now I have o e I warned never to come to the village to build a house because of issues like this, he refused now his legs and hand are swollen, he called me to rush to his hospital to get his drugs and bring it to his village, ever since he started the project in the village he has been experiencing this swollen leg and now it has moved to the next level, as a write this message he is sitting opposite me.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Smellymouth:
Arrhhhhh..

Someburri wake me up plssss..

Please wake up.
It has been revoked

Manage this glass of yoghurt for your heart grin
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by thesuave10(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michellla:
cars are more valuable tongue

See her mouth tongue what's on your mind, a Cadillac?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
gare:

Please tell them, as I speak with you now I have o e I warned never to come to the village to build a house because of issues like this, he refused now his legs and hand are swollen, he called me to rush to his hospital to get his drugs and bring it to his village, ever since he started the project in the village he has been experiencing this swollen leg and now it has moved to the next level, as a write this message he is sitting opposite me.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Are you really serious?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by egbenduru: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
The person is actually the owner of that lounge, Okey Yankee himself. I know him as a great Akintolite, lions and lionesses, we are super
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by slap1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
They should find another way to promote Cubana abeg. 7 million naira was calculated and the bill was paid in cash with US dollars. Why was US dollars indicated in the receipt? Abegi!
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
I know you're lying oooo but continue.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by nijanigga: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
most likely he was successful in drug trafficking others weren't so, you all know how they ended.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by malbro(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michellla:
what a waste of money.
by the way the receipt looks fake
Am currently in Imo state....I knw the club...that receipt is geniu I hard of the news in Owerri bt tot it was a joke
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Henryfour(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can't see ma coment y?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
The guy is obviously a yahoo boy kidnapper or armed robber no person earning money legitimately will blow such money even if he can afford to

Meanwhile the club owner will be smiling to the bank now he'll certainly like his kind of customer.customer dadani
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by tunesoft(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Very very fake....why specify paid cash? Too fake
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Pain(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Publicity stunt from a fake unknown nite club. So many beef heads will believe anything on this dark ugly side of the equator. I think stupidity is largely hereditary
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by hahn(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

The real reason for his financial demise is in your post but you'd rather blame it on "village people" undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
EFCC Oya! Let's GO!
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
hahn:

The real reason for his financial demise is in your post but you'd rather blame it on "village people" undecided

Buying a car to him was just like drawing a cup of water from an ocean back then... If Bill Gates decides to donate all his cash to charity today, he won't go bankrupt so long as Microsoft and other investments of his are still running fine... The guy would rather go bankrupt if all the investments and Microsoft go down.

Anyone who can shut down that shiit, has sent him packing. No matter how rich he is, it is just a matter of time before everything is gone, except he picks up on time. That's exactly what these village people did to that guy; wrecking the money spinning mechanism he had in place, and making it extremely hard to get back to his feet.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by hahn(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Buying a car to him was just like drawing a cup of water from an ocean back then... If Bill Gates decides to donate all his cash to charity today, he won't go bankrupt so long as Microsoft and other investments of his are still running fine... The guy would rather go bankrupt if all the investments and Microsoft go down.

Anyone who can shut down that shiit, has sent him packing. No matter how rich he is, it is just a matter of time before everything is gone, except he picks up on time. That's exactly what these village people did to that guy; wrecking the money spinning mechanism he had in place, and making it extremely hard to get back to his feet.

Do you have proof they did that? Do you have any idea of his source of income and how his financial troubles started?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Michellla(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:

See her mouth tongue what's on your mind, a Cadillac?
2016 chevrolet volt tongue
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
E fit be ritual money . No be IBO ?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Jexbabs: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
You bought all that without buying a #Bleep ?

Gosh. I sold all my #Bleep like you did bro but I didn't spend my cash on shit* like this in just a night

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by thesuave10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michellla:
2016 chevrolet volt tongue

Just a Chevrolet. I think a queen should be pulling up at dinners in a lambo. tongue wink
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Michellla(f): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Just a Chevrolet. I think a queen should be pulling up at dinners in a lambo. tongue wink
ahaa lets just say i dont like showing off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.