Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Know If A Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Likes You (748 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Likes You by ENGOLEE(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
The eyes emanate a significant amount of signals which, if analysed objectively and appropriately, I will supply all the answers needed as regard your loved one's attraction towards you.

First of all, and this may sound obvious though entirely accurate, our eyes gazes at what we like. Just as someone who is attracted to you will look at you as often as they can. If not sure of your attraction or feelings for them, this may encourage them to hide it, but you should be able to 'catch' them looking at you many times. If you discover that someone is not looking at you, they are not attracted to you; plain and straightforward.

Now, let us discuss the movements of the eyes: they may gaze into your eyes of course, for dull moments, but this is proportionate to their confidence that their attraction or love for you is reciprocated. If they have even less confidence or if they don't know you, they will look at you often and then look away.

I hope I am communicating?
see the complete gist here http://www.engolee.com/2016/12/how-to-know-if-guy-likes-you.html
I know some guys would definitely want to deny those fact about their attraction toward a lady due to the secret of guys gazes exposed here.
Ladies it's your turn now to discover the intention of a true shy guy........lol...............................................
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You by ENGOLEE(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
What is your view?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Likes You by ENGOLEE(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can drop your testimonials many are learning .....

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Never Overlook In Courtship / How To Keep Your BF/GF / Some Nls Need To Be Slapped...hard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.