Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Things You Must Never Overlook In Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Never Overlook In Courtship (730 Views)

Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / Should I Overlook Her Past? / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Never Overlook In Courtship by MINDHOARDE1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is not time for marriage until you are satisfied with every talking, until your eyes can see clearly the bottom of the water, until you have guarantee of your second life (marriage). You can save yourself from fruitless race in marriage now that you are not bonded with marital vows. You don’t have to join the queue of failing marriages.

(1) (Reply)

If Not Love.. Then What? - Tobbie Ayeno / ‘I Gave My Homosexuality To God’ Former Gay Activist Shares Testimony / Must Read: Trouble In The Car(18+) A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.