Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? (14497 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by Benblaq(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
for quite sometymz nw my *um has been suffering frm ulcer..whenever she stays hungry for sumtime she always has this sharp pain ..
Pls i urgently need help coz nw she cnt evn tke drugs with caffeine in it...
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by CDCEO001: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry About That, But Has She Visited Any Good Hospital Recently?
I Think The Doctors Are In Bether Position To Tell Her What To Eat And Avoid If Is Serious.
I Was Having Heart And Stomach Burn Some Months Back, Some People Say It Was ULCER And That I Don't Well. They Suggested One Medicine That Looks Like Yoghurt (Don't Remember The Name Though).
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by DrFeelGood(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2017
CDCEO001:
I Think The Doctors Are In Bether Position To Tell Her What To Eat And Avoid If Is Serious.
I Was Having Heart And Stomach Burn Some Months Back, Some People Say It Was ULCER And That I Don't Well. They Suggested One Medicine That Looks Like Yoghurt (Don't Remember The Name Though).

1. Avoid eating peppery food

2. Prepare your food by yourself if you can, eating contaminated food will ruin your stomach bruh! SO be careful what you eat outside.

3. Avoid excessive alcohol ( avoid it totally if you can bruh). If you have to drink, then have a bottle of Antacid handy after drinking otherwise.

4. Drink up to 1 liter of water every morning or maybe 2 sachet water first thing in the morning.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Dr. Feel Good

1 Like

Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by Benblaq(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
yha bro, bt dis is normal wit her...i mean wat d guy above me postd
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by Benblaq(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
CDCEO001:
tnx ..is it watery?
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by CDCEO001: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Benblaq:
tnx ..is it watery?
Yes But Thick As Yoghurt....
The Pack Was White With A Lil Red And Blue ( I Think ) And The Plastic Bottle Itself Is Brown If I Can Remember Well. It Seems To Be A Popular Medicine For Ulcer....
Will Ask For The Name And Post It.
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by CDCEO001: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
DrFeelGood:

1. Avoid eating peppery food

2. Prepare your food by yourself if you can, eating contaminated food will ruin your stomach bruh! SO be careful what you eat outside.

3. Avoid excessive alcohol ( avoid it totally if you can bruh). If you have to drink, then have a bottle of Antacid handy after drinking otherwise.

4. Drink up to 1 liter of water every morning or maybe 2 sachet water first thing in the morning.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Dr. Feel Good

Thank You Dr. Feel Good
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by kandywandy23: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by faroukyaw: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2017
ULCER SOLUTION IS HERE !!!!
Ulcer is a deadly disease that has been
existing for decades, there is hardly any family
that doesn't have atleast one person battling
with ulcer.
BANAAT'S ULCER SOLUTION:
is a herbal medication which has been in
existence for the past 5years. It has treated
and cured many patients by God's leave.
It has treated several cases ranging from mild
ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer
and chronic ulcer accompanied with severe
bleeding from the mouth.
NONE of our patients/customers ever returned
to make a complaint or criticism about our
medication.
Its 100% made of pure, natural and
unadulterated drugs and herbs. Many other
ulcer medications merely subside ulcer but
this one treats it permanently within a week
We have business partners in major states
nationwide and we have customers from far
and wide.
It is suitable for kids, pregnant women,
lactating women, hypertensive men or women
and even chronic ulcer patients.
Features:
-It is not watery, hence there is no water in its
content, so we don't dilute it with water.
-it is not bitter, its sweet and delicious
because of the pure honey in it.
-It is thick and smooth.
-we have the small sizes and the big sizes.
-The small size is sufficient for a patient with
mild ulcer or mere heartburn.
-The big sizes are meant for those with
chronic ulcer or severe bleeding from the
mouth.
-its quite affordable but we are currently in a
promo/bonanza period, so the prices have
been slashed by almost 50%.
So take advantage of the bonanza period
before it ends.
Address:
1)Our head office:
No 75c, opposite Adavi secretariat, ogaminana,
okene, kogi state, Nigeria.
Phone: 08132704656, 08035748422.
Facebook:
(Abu Banaat)
2)We also have agents in major states, so you
can order and we deliver to you in any state in
Nigeria.
Health is wealth, do not hesitate anymore,
ulcer has killed many, do not be its next
victim, spend once and for all, do not be stingy
to your ownself.
Once again, health is wealth, you are precious,
do not go for anything less.

I Abdulsalam Farouk is a living testimony. I have been totallycured of my ulcer and so many other Nigerians out there will bear witness to the positive impact of this God sent cure in there lives.

1 Like

Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by ijames: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Benblaq:
for quite sometymz nw my *um has been suffering frm ulcer..whenever she stays hungry for sumtime she always has this sharp pain ..
Pls i urgently need help coz nw she cnt evn tke drugs with caffeine in it...
I really feel sorry for your mum. Mail me eiyerejames@gmail.com or call 08157480656 for permanent cure.
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by Benblaq(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
CDCEO001:

Yes But Thick As Yoghurt....
The Pack Was White With A Lil Red And Blue ( I Think ) And The Plastic Bottle Itself Is Brown If I Can Remember Well. It Seems To Be A Popular Medicine For Ulcer....
Will Ask For The Name And Post It.
mist alba?
Re: ULCER :what Are The Food To Eat And To Avoid? by CDCEO001: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benblaq:
mist alba?
Sorry for my late reply, i totaly forgot it. It's Genstid, i hope your mother is doing better today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE / Advice On How To Get Rid Of Scar And Tribal Mark On My Face / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.