Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM (69663 Views)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by ychris: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Genea:
Chris! Chris!! Chris!!! How many times I call u?? Shey make I borrow you glass??

No spoil my relationship with Seun o angry
grin.. ahbeg.. oga seu.n na joke i dey. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
tHaPsAmIsT:
This demolitional attitude has enstrangled the viaculatical mustrul. caricature and missect propaganda will not only propane the outward view but also dramatize a climotrafied picture!

This is the exact reason why seun should enable slapping and punching on nairaland
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Dee60: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
They met on MMM.

She went all the way to Enugu to meet a stranger!

They spent LITTLE time together!!

He quickly proposed to her based on the little time!!!

The girl accepted!

I kind of feel she had 'accepted' before they even met.

This situation calls for prayers. I just dont want to be pessimistic.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by wilsonlexis: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
I will join MMM maybe tats where my future husband is grin we must find oursleves if nairaland/facebook cannor find us MMM will find us!! cheesy

patiently waiting for the return of MMM

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DavidEsq(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
See his grammar sef. I "fail" in love. undecided. It's Igbo accent da cause it lipsrsealed. I ain't no member of NCAN, pls. Just stating the obvious sha.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
I will join MMM maybe tats where my future husband is grin we must find oursleves if nairaland/facebook cannor find us MMM will find us!! cheesy

Why u go c husby, wey u no dey reply PMs angry
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by taiwo3489(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

Am I the only one seeing that neck, looks more like someone interrupting someone's pic...
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by robay(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ladyF:
I hope they will not train their children to be looking get rich quick schemes instead of working hard. I wish them happy married life sha. lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
hello I wan buy oo
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by modivaz(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Don't worry another scheme will come so u can get ur 2nd wife brov...wedding bell num 2
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by 9ja4show: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
He said he 'fail in love with her'. I hope he's not predicting what shouldn't be.

So MMM can bring people together undecided. Wait o, he was matched to pay herundecided. How much biko lipsrsealed

HML in advance to the help provider and help getter. What MMM has joined together, let no policy or frozen put asunder ; grin grin grin grin grin

It was a typing error world people
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Prescott001(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
So MMM has gone beyond providing financial help. Now it provide marital help. Na Wa oo.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Ebunluv(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
ladyF:
I hope they will not train their children to be looking get rich quick schemes instead of working hard. I wish them happy married life sha. lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
so u come this life come suffer .u want to continue to work hard and be receiving pin nut .how many rich men children they work hard but them dey comfortable. let ur money works for you
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Greedgod: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
kiwiirene9:
lets start sth
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Ebunluv(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
o u come this life come suffer .u want to continue to work hard and be receiving pin nut .how many rich men children they work hard but them dey comfortable. let ur money works for you
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by datizy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
That's how their marriage would crash like MMM when the guy finds out her womb has been frozen.
Haba!
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ebunluv:
so u come this life come suffer .u want to continue to work hard and be receiving pin nut .how many rich men children they work hard but them dey comfortable. let ur money works for you

Ma, some people are making way more than 30% monthly from personal hustle from the comfort of their homes, ask around.

All the best to you and your mavros sha... grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by jomoh: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cletus77:

Must you tribalize every thread?

Just two days after cross over !

Common where's your sense of humor.

Nothing tribalistic. A Yoruba man will have is own and Nigerias will make fun of it so will an Hausa man.

Commedians crack jokes about it so am not allowed? Why na.

BTW we all know it's a typo but it's coincidental.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by oruma19: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
maxisaso:
http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/man-proposes-to-lady-who-provided-help.html
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1sjoZ4g3elw/WGp1VxdWupI/AAAAAAAAU8A/LtPs1hQrvmUuZU-KMPpsnPR4KiqMi_xDACLcB/s1600/IMG_20170102_164236.jpg[/img]
Facebook User, Valentine Onu, is getting married to a lady, he was matched with for payment on the money doubling money scheme
MMM ooooo, chaiii. mavro my brother. Call me for ur MMM cake. Check my signature. Congrats in advance. Just completed my bakery with proceeds from MMM. God bless Mavro.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:
That's how their marriage would crash like MMM when the guy finds out her womb has been frozen.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa laugh no go kill me.
Nigerians will neva change, any post or commet na 2 yab

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by mylove4God(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
MMM love
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by mchiave: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can smell MMM children..........................

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Jexbabs: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
3 reasons why you both are together for the mean time :
1a. The girl is jobless
b. She's worthless
2a.You're not reasonable
b. You're not serious
3. You are both senseless (forgive me) cp.

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by studM(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:

Hello there
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by NaWetinDey(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
carzola:

This is a new year but: fuvk you! You have started failing so early. Such evil mind!
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by craves(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by craves(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Janelle07:

this got me laughing like mad. nigerians are crazy. na MAVRODI freeze am ni?
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Dee60: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
AWhat did he call it? 'Wedding rigging'......RIGGING indeed. A seeemingly desperate lady meets an unserious fellow and they immediately agree to wed! Why dont they do the RIGGED wedding on 14th January?
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by yedidiah(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
But I find it utterly fascinating, that a lady would travel that far to visit a guy she hasn't seen before or known for long.

Yet, we wonder why rape, leaked sex videos and ritual kidnap is still on the rise.

Lord! I pray for the rain of the Spirit of Wisdom. upon young Nigerians this year.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Holysholay: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Two ladies very close to me once complaint that guys matched with them by mmm were always toasting them through WhatsApp (after phone numbers have been exchanged).

That was when I knew men would use any means to satisfy their libido.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Lexusgs430: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hope this love would not become frozen........
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by piagetskinner(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
When he truly fails in love...nobody should blame the guy oo... Cos he said it, yet the lady leaped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.