Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM (69679 Views)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
OK ooooo!!!

Make your proposal no go freeze like MMM oooooo
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mr Seun, please, this news isn't true.. The lady in the picture was a course mate, not on MMM neither is she getting married any soon or to one who provided her with help or whatever..

It's already causing her emotional torture as virtually all bloggers have this on their site without full verification.. Lord!! I will be glad if news are verified before posting on front page as this can chase away future suitors or harm her psychologically..

P.S: The young stoopid man (Valentine Onu) who is a cousin to her guardian in Port Harcourt actually took that photo with her during a wedding last year.. Why he used it to promote MMM on Facebook which has gone viral is what we don't know..

Please, this news isn't TRUE!!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
News should be verified before posting.. S.hits like this may cost people their lives someday..

3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Dee60: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Mr Seun, please, this news isn't true.. The lady in the picture was a course mate, not on MMM neither is she getting married any soon or to one who provided her with help or whatever..

It's already causing her emotional torture as virtually all bloggers have this on their site without full verification.. Lord!! I will be glad if news are verified before posting on front page as this can chase away future suitors or harm her psychologically..

P.S: The young stoopid man (Valentine Onu) who is a cousin to her guardian in Port Harcourt actually took that photo with her during a wedding last year.. Why he used it to promote MMM on Facebook which has gone viral is what we don't know..

I thought as much. The lady looked too decent for the fellow in that picture!
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Omoluabi16(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

verify ke. These blogs practice rascality.But for say buhari wan intimidate the media, I would have been happy with that social media bill. poor girl.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Cletus77(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
jomoh:

Common where's your sense of humor.

Nothing tribalistic. A Yoruba man will have is own and Nigerias will make fun of it so will an Hausa man.

Commedians crack jokes about it so am not allowed? Why na.

BTW we all know it's a typo but it's coincidental.
Now you are talking
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dee60:

I thought as much. The lady looked too decent for the fellow in that picture!
I feel so irritated already... Like, how can a sensible person do this nonsense? All for what gain(s)? The young lady has been crying her eyes out or is it the calls she has been receiving on this? This is an outright defamation of one's character.. If only she get can FIDA involved so that the he goat can be taught a bitter lesson while others learn angry..

Nobody verifies news again. Anything to drive traffic to their blogs, they just jump on..

I dey vex, mehn!!! Messed up country..
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by romeoetin(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
I will join MMM maybe tats where my future husband is grin we must find oursleves if nairaland/facebook cannor find us MMM will find us!! cheesy

patiently waiting for the return of MMM

Come lemme register you
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DoskyHeavens: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Issorite

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by deebrain(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2017
carzola:
That's how their marriage would crash like MMM when the guy finds out her womb has been frozen.

You and those that liked your comment are unfortunate entities.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by metallisc(m): 3:54am On Jan 03, 2017
seguntijan:

FAIL INDEED

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Funjosh(m): 4:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful, I wish them all the best.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2017
ladyF:
I hope they will not train their children to be looking get rich quick schemes instead of working hard. I wish them happy married life sha. lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
ladyF how far na
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by raphy(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2017
HML to them love can meet you anywhere when you list expect it .so just be good people..
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2017
ladyF:
I hope they will not train their children to be looking get rich quick schemes instead of working hard. I wish them happy married life sha. lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

U are selling bitcoin & U are using the same mouth to criticize ponzi schemes.

SMH
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by sucess001(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2017
carzola:
That's how their marriage would crash like MMM when the guy finds out her womb has been frozen.

The evil one man can wish for another should surprise the devil....
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Johnapeh: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2017
I declare that your marriage will b fruitful
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by jomoh: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Cletus77:
Now you are talking

No. Now you've understood me.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by unikprince(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:
I will join MMM maybe tats where my future husband is grin we must find oursleves if nairaland/facebook cannor find us MMM will find us!! cheesy

Search no more bae, I'm here now for u.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Adebash01(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
angelTI:
He said he 'fail in love with her'. I hope he's not predicting what shouldn't be.

So MMM can bring people together undecided. Wait o, he was matched to pay herundecided. How much biko lipsrsealed

HML in advance to the help provider and help getter. What MMM has joined together, let no policy or frozen put asunder ; grin grin grin grin grin

I hope I was the only person that saw it nii, well it was a typos error
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by airminem(f): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2017
maxisaso:
http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/man-proposes-to-lady-who-provided-help.html
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1sjoZ4g3elw/WGp1VxdWupI/AAAAAAAAU8A/LtPs1hQrvmUuZU-KMPpsnPR4KiqMi_xDACLcB/s1600/IMG_20170102_164236.jpg[/img]
Facebook User, Valentine Onu, is getting married to a lady, he was matched with for payment on the money doubling money scheme

You will fail in LOVE abi? continue
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by airminem(f): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
OK ooooo!!!

Make your proposal no go freeze like MMM oooooo
torrrr
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by cutegoddy(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017

Na here you there since wey i dey find you up and down oya show make i carry you go meet mama.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DrTims(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
He is here already. Sent u a PM. U didnt respond, sent u my whatsapp number, u didnt send me a message on whatsapp. Here is the number again.. 08067094114. Am waiting for ur message dear...
Berlynn:

Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DrTims(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Dont mind them...
ujudiaz:
Don't u have nice things to say! Y evil.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Giba(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Wow MMM has changed frm PH n GH to meeting ur spouse. nice 1
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by vokstan: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Good things happens to good people in good places, in respective of their tribe good thing find them. What a combination. I'm happy 4 both of u. Thanks to MMM Naija. HML. MMM please match make me ooo
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by DrogoG(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
MMM dupe many gullible Nigerians.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Akinrogun(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:

have been around for ages just because of u....but d challenge is that u don't reply PM.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by kipesco(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2017
izzou:
grin
Nigerians gat thick skins
Despite the tragedy prophesied when mmm froze, we still scaled through
I still love being a Nigerian cool
I know if mmm doesn't come back on the 14th ,we will still move on
I have moved on already
Re: Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM by Akinrogun(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
kipesco:

I have moved on already

the postponement to January 15 achieved its aim fully.

the promoter was actually avoiding mass hysteria and suicides.....hence deferment.

thank u Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.