Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google (2963 Views)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Chinese Begins Manufacturing Of Sex Dolls That Browse And Use Smart Appliances / How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by gigsuite: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is no tweak or cheat. Google is one of the most internet based richest company in the World.

They launched Google Allloo free data service January 1st, 2017.

Google Allloo is network designed to offer free data access to everyone worldwide.

Activate @ http://anly.google.com/alllo-wertg-verify

I have verified my number and I have gotten my 20GB free data.
I have been using this data to browse and download since yesterday.

I still don't know when it will expire, but to check your balance on MTN dial *559*777#

FOR OTHER NETWORK CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER...

Goto==>> http://anly.google.com/alllo-wertg-verify to activate and verify your number.

See proof below

Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by Kulest08(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Xplain better
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by AskProf: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
gigsuite:
This is no tweak or cheat. Google is one of the most internet based richest company in the World.

They launched Google Allloo free data service January 1st, 2017.

Google Allloo is network designed to offer free data access to everyone worldwide.

Activate @ http://anly.google.com/alllo-wertg-verify

I have verified my number and I have gotten my 20GB free data.
I have been using this data to browse and download since yesterday.

I still don't know when it will expire, but to check your balance on MTN dial *559*777#

FOR OTHER NETWORK CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER...

Goto==>> http://anly.google.com/alllo-wertg-verify to activate and verify your number.

See proof below

Really...?

Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by gigsuite: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
AskProf:

Really...?

How may I help you??
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by kogistar: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
virus
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by Defaramade(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Scam
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rubbish!.
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by gigsuite: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2017
This not a virus nor scam.

Try it.
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by gigsuite: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Activate
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by adajoe555: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
smelling something fishy
Re: Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google by RicardoRich(m): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2017
How do subscribe afta sharing?

(1) (Reply)

Is This One More Than Just Friends?? / What Does Your Birth Month Reveals About You? / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.