Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. (5102 Views)

Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 4:45pm On May 24, 2020
There is this girl I like. But I just want to fuçk her. She has a boyfriend but she hasn't fuçked him yet. I want to be the one to disvirgin her. We started talking recently but this lockdown created distance between us...she is in another state. We still talk over the phone and text at night.

She never told me she had a boyfriend until I saw one guy flaunt her pictures on his social media and use love emoji. I know I shouldn't have asked but I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said yes. She doesn't flaunt his pictures though. You won't even know she is in a relationship from her social media.

But we still talk sexual matters although it's me talking more, but she listens. She likes to form good girl sometimes and she is usually hesitant to talk about her sexual desires. She told me she was a virgin and I've told her I find her attractive. I even make sexual comments about her body and she giggles.

Recently she told me she is attracted to me but she doesn't have romantic feelings for me. I don't know what she means by this. How should I proceed. I fit fuçk this girl so?

Real niggas in the house abeg give me better advice.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2020
Go and meet her parents, collect list and pay her bride prize. Come back and tell us if she was a virgin. Anumpama

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by chatinent: 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
Another person is thinking of your sister this way too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Millennialaku(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Go and meet her parents, collect list and pay her bride prize. Come back and tell us if she was a virgin. Anumpama
grin grin grin grin grin why
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 4:51pm On May 24, 2020
chatinent:
Another person is thinking of your sister this way too.

Abeg if you don't have anything meaningful to say then don't say anything.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Millennialaku(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

[s]Abeg if you don't have anything meaningful to say then don't say anything[/s]
nwanne je chuo ego
theres the kind of ego you will have, she will be the one offering you the kpekus shocked cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 4:54pm On May 24, 2020
ubunja, martinez39 harddon abeg I need una input.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm.

Our elders say that it is probable to fvck an unfucked pussy. However, a pussy that has been fvcked can never be unfucked.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by vickyhow(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2020
If you are trying to impress her, you can't Bleep her that way, you need to make her realize she is dating someone that is worth it!
Of course you can fake it Bruv!
The truth is women are supposed to be doing the chasing, trying to impress us and to feel validated/worthy by offering the most wanted thing in the world "Pussy"

Sometimes blow hot and cold
Nice guys finish last !

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:
There is this girl I like. But I just want to fuçk her. She has a boyfriend but she hasn't fuçked him yet. I want to be the one to disvirgin her. We started talking recently but this lockdown created distance between us...she is in another state. We still talk over the phone and text at night.

She never told me she had a boyfriend until I saw one guy flaunt her pictures on his social media and use love emoji. I know I shouldn't have asked but I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said yes. She doesn't flaunt his pictures though. You won't even know she is in a relationship from her social media.

But we still talk sexual matters although it's me talking more, but she listens. She likes to form good girl sometimes and she is usually hesitant to talk about her sexual desires. She told me she was a virgin and I've told her I find her attractive. I even make sexual comments about her body and she giggles.

Recently she told me she is attracted to me but she doesn't have romantic feelings for me. I don't know what she means by this. How should I proceed. I fit fuçk this girl so?

how old are you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
how old are you?
What has my age got to do with this?
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

What has my age got to do with this?
I need to know your age, b4 giving advice, so I won't mislead you

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 5:02pm On May 24, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
I need to know your age, b4 giving advice, so I won't mislead you

Late 20s.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Frankicent(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

it means she likes you not the point of fuckin
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Frankicent:

it means she likes you not the point of fuckin
I don't understand what you mean. Please rephrase.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Frankicent(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

read am
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Frankicent(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

read again
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by HARDDON: 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:
harddon abeg I need una input.

usually, I'd simply walk on by when I see mentions such as this because;

SENSE PILL:

Only average boys rave after cheap vjay and cast their souls for a taste in the process.

However, I branched because I wanted to demystify that her statement: "attracted to" yet not having "romantic feelings for"...

this is what it means;
'you are a wild soul with a weird sense of humour, spontaneous and breathtaking.
Yes, we can go wild wild west with no strings attached'

Or

I can see thru you that you ain't here for commitments. sure, I'm cool with JUST having fun with NO FEELINGS.

Pay as you roll, preferably.

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by blinking001(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2020
If you think that girl is a virgin then you're in for a very big surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Yaguyda: 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
HARDDON:

usually, I'd simply walk on by when I see mentions such as this because;

SENSE PILL:

Only average boys rave after cheap vjay and cast their souls for a taste in the process.

However, I branched because I wanted to demystify that her statement: "attracted to" yet not having "romantic feelings for"...

this is what it means;
'you are a wild soul with a weird sense of humour, spontaneous and breathtaking.
Yes, we can go wild wild west with no strings attached'

Or

I can see thru you that you ain't here for commitments. sure, I'm cool with JUST having fun with NO FEELINGS

Thanks for your input.

So how do I proceed?
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by PARlS(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by StubbornGENIUS: 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:
There is this girl I just want to fuçk. She has a boyfriend but she hasn't fuçked him yet. I want to be the one to disvirgin her.
She told me she was a virgin.
Local man cannot can again.If she was a virgin then she is no longer a virgin! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Thugger(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Badman hihihi
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

Late 20s.
ok, I will advise you to do something reasonable with your mind instead of reminiscing on one girl that u want to disflower. Best time to acquire a skill.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Dfynboi: 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
ah swear some guys no deserve to get prick,akpaamu

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by fati2001(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2020
Nahwa oh for this world nah, any small opportunity nah Bleep. no reasonable thinking again. God save us !!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Timothy6: 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
Why not let's her no ur intention.let her no u will like to be the one to disvirgin her( that if she is still a virgin,cus finding a virgin among the youth of today is like finding a pieces of diamonds in the sky) don't worry about thanking me later,bye.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2020
Yaguyda:

Imagine another man thinking of "lashing" your v..irgin sister/cousin/niece/daughter?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by Tinity123: 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
What makes you conclude she a virgin.just better hold that you d**k before you fall in p***y.
Re: Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. by lightangel65i(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Any girl with a boyfriend is not a virgin, girls mostly get disvirgined by gatemen, drivers and older shady guys. So when they start having boyfriend's they aren't virgins. So don't destroy another man's life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S.A and Europe Na Glorified SCAM / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.