Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,028 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Advise The Poor Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise The Poor Girl (834 Views)

Meet The Poor Girl Who Cries Blood Tears / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Please Help This Poor Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise The Poor Girl by Yumtum: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
hey, is possible for a 20 years old female that has been abused sexually when she was young to fall in love. and so how can she overcome the anxiety
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by BlackDBagba: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
When you become rich... I will advise you kiss
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by PETRUCE007: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thinking
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Quintessential1(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Love's just got to find her naturally. But she has to tune for psyche and let the trauma fade away...
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by godfrey01(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:
Love's just got to find her naturally. But she has to tune for psyche and let the trauma fade away...

love doctor.... advise me too... I don't love a girl for too long... as soon as i get what i want, the love fades away... by the way does love exist in girls world because girls if this days their live is for your money and not the real you....
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by IamLEGEND1: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
NO!
She's doomed. For eternity.
She'll age well into her 30s with little to no companionship. with the only respite coming in the form of sugar/fùck boys who she'll pay to sleep with her. sèx which wouldn't be all that pleasurable to her.
So,yeah. she'll lead a lonely life,emotionally cut off from the rest of society. A pariah.
in the end,she'll go back to the village in her old age to live with her distant relatives until death comes knocking.
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Quintessential1(f): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
godfrey01:

love doctor.... advise me too... I don't love a girl for too long... as soon as i get what i want, the love fades away... by the way does love exist in girls world because girls if this days their live is for your money and not the real you....

If the feelings fade after sex, then it was never love. You said it yourself@bolded. All you felt was carnal desire.
And yes, a typical girl believes in love, even if a good number of them are materialistic. It is what the society has turned them into. Men started it by enticing women with money, some others deceived them just to get through their legs. And so, they sought out for recompense. No love, no sex, without the money.

This is the order of the day, but still, there are exceptions.
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by godfrey01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

If the feelings fade after sex, then it was never love. You said it yourself@bolded. All you felt was carnal desire.
And yes, a typical girl believes in love, even if a good number of them are materialistic. It is what the society has turned them into. Men started it by enticing women with money, some others deceived them just to get through their legs. And so, they sought out for recompense. No love, no sex, without the money.

This is the order of the day, but still, there are exceptions.
q

its okk... nicely written... this 2017 I guess things will change for the better and I am still hoping to meet one monica I will stick to.. who knows if it might be you
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Solowande(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Just try, no harm if u try
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Quintessential1(f): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
godfrey01:
q

its okk... nicely written... this 2017 I guess things will change for the better and I am still hoping to meet one monica I will stick to.. who knows if it might be you

2017 promises a lot...
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by godfrey01(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

2017 promises a lot...

alot of promises... and they will be fullfiled and even the one of getting to know you so we can chat and knowourselves more better
Re: Advise The Poor Girl by Jodha(f): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Someone needs an advice from you, you're typing trash, jeez

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? / When You Finally Meet Z For Zebra Lol / Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.