Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,346 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure (1396 Views)

TB Joshua: How To Differentiate Between A Real & Fake Man Of God / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by charlesadams926(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hey guys, this topic have been on my mind for a while?
How can one tell if lingering problems in his/her life is as a result of spiritual attack or just random lessons of life that will change with time/hardwork? This topic have made a lot of people waste years only to find out that it wasnt even your fault that you suffered as much as you did?
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by redcliff: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
There is nothing like random failure or coincidental success or a planned success. There are forces that are fighting for and against us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by charlesadams926(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2017
redcliff:
There is nothing like random failure or coincidental success or a planned success. There are forces that are fighting for and against us.
So what does a young mind do? where does one start to find answers to significant success? cry
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by redcliff: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2017
charlesadams926:
So what does a young mind do? where does one start to find answers to significant success? cry

To be honest, if you believe in God, get closer to him. If you dont, you would and may keep seeing things as normal which may not be.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by olasubomi007(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2017
charlesadams926:
Hey guys, this topic have been on my mind for a while?
How can one tell if lingering problems in his/her life is as a result of spiritual attack or just random lessons of life that will change with time/hardwork? This topic have made a lot of people waste years only to find out that it wasnt even your fault that you suffered as much as you did?

Bro.. Don't anybody confuse you..

Work hard.. Have a healthy lifestyle and be positive.. Things will work out..

Don't go spend valuable time in a church shouting or using the little money you have to sow seeds bla bla bla
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by Omudia11: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Redcliff has given you the right answer. If I tell you my story, you would be surprised. Every lingering problem has a spiritual undertone. You may not know this until you must have wasted donkey years.

The solution lies in no one else but Jesus Christ. But you must understand that it is not only by "die by fire prayer". What matters most is the prayer of genuine repentance. The honest truth is that we are almost always the cause of our problems. Your prayers will be more effective with less sin in your life because it is written in

Isaiah 59: 1 Behold , the Lord's hand is not shortened , That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy , That it cannot hear.

2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you , So that He will not hear.

charlesadams926:
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by redcliff: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Omudia11:
Redcliff has given you the right answer. If I tell you my story, you would be surprised. Every lingering problem has a spiritual undertone. You may not know this until you must have wasted donkey years.

The solution lies in no one else but Jesus Christ. But you must understand that it is not only by "die by fire prayer". What matters most is the prayer of genuine repentance. The honest truth is that we are almost always the cause of our problems. Your prayers will be more effective with less sin in your life because it is written in

Isaiah 59: 1 Behold , the Lord's hand is not shortened , That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy , That it cannot hear.

2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you , So that He will not hear.

My brother thanks for this insight. I also want to add that tge spiritual controls the physical. Even something as ordinary as water splashing and its droplets falling on somewhere can and is a controlled activity. Talkless more of an accident involving cars/persons. Sometimes also someone can be a target but because they are in the proximity of other people, it could become collateral damage. I have watched evil folks confess alot of times and i have made my observations and these strings of observations are in no way related but they have strong similarities. It cannot be ordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by sheyviruz(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2017
All is well
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
sheyviruz:
there you go again... why is only in africa spiritual problem cause a setback? people around the world have a problem concerning success and they dont attribute it to spirit a lot of factors can cause this. my friend be FREE
Africans seem to be the only ones affected by spiritual problems. The religious leaders spiritualize all these normal problems which are usually as a result of a bad society so they can sell the cure.
Imagine blaming demons for your inability to get a job in a country where the job seekers are triple the number of available jobs.
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by charlesadams926(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Africans seem to be the only ones affected by spiritual problems. The religious leaders spiritualize all these normal problems which are usually as a result of a bad society so they can sell the cure.
Imagine blaming demons for your inability to get a job in a country where the job seekers are triple the number of available jobs.
Your reference point is really funny...i understand your point clearly, however, one cannot exactly dispose the possibility that ones life can be monitored and manipulated. I sincerely hope to find a clear cut answer.
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by HCpaul(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Maybe you should empty your bank account and see how God will reward you openly.

At least, he will call you his son when you do that.

That alone should mean success to you.

A good definition of success.
Re: How Can One Differentiate Between Spiritual Setbacks And Random Failure by charlesadams926(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2017
HCpaul:
Maybe you should empty your bank account and see how God will reward you openly.

At least, he will call you his son when you do that.

That alone should mean success to you.

A good definition of success.
. Why?? empty it and do what with the money? Give it out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Last Nail On The Coffin Of Tithe / Is He The Last Rational Religious Figure Of Nigeria? / Winners Chapel: Youth Alive Convention To Produce ‘emerging World Changers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.