Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Do The Scholars Say? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do The Scholars Say? (25724 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
QUESTION (426) Washing machines wash the clothes twice, is this sufficient to cleanse the clothes of najaasah (impurity)? ANSWER TO THE QUESTION Praise be to Allaah. The ruling has to do with the najaasah (impurity) itself, once the najaasah is removed from the clothes, they become taahir (pure). Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyah said that there is no specific number of washings required for najaasah to be removed. See: Fataawaa Ash-Shaykh Abdullaah bn Jibreen. May Almighty Allaah accept our prayer as an act of worship. «Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Amoto94(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
The revolt of Saeed bin Jubayr against al-Hajjaaj. Question: Some people are very relaxed with regard to revolt against the rulers. They use as a proof that which occurred at the time of al-Hajjaaj and those who rebelled against him, at the head of them Saeed bin Jubayr (may Allaah have mercy upon him). So what is the response to this point? Answer: This speech is totally baseless and rubbish. The Muslims have never ceased to cling to hearing and obeying (the rulers), even if some differences occurred in some periods of time. However the majority of the Muslims have stuck to hearing and obeying. And if there occurred from some of them differences or errors, then they would reject it. And Saeed bin Jubayr (may Allaah have mercy upon him) was from imaams of the Taabi’een and he was unjustly killed, and even if he did rebel then this is something that is not agreed with. Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan Al-Ijaabaat al-Muhimmah fee Mashaakil il-Mudlahimmah” by Muhammad bin Fahad al-Husayn Translated by Abul-Irbaad Abid Zargar Source; http://www.salafitalk.net ________ Concerning Correction of the Rulers Imaam Barbahaaree on the Manhaj of Dealing With the Rulers Author: Prepared by Abu Talhah and Abu Iyaad Source: The Creed of Imaam Bukhaaree /Explanation of the Creed Article ID : MNJ160002 Imaam al-Barbahaaree رﺣﻤﻪ اﻟﻠﻪ said: "And that we do not contend with or attempt to take away the command from those assigned with it (i.e., the rulers) due to the saying of the Messenger: "There are three things towards which the heart of a Muslim never shows hatred or rancour: 1. Making ones action sincerely for the sake of Allaah, 2. Giving obedience to the rulers (wulatul-amr) and 3. Sticking to the group (jamaa'ah) for verily, their supplication encompasses those who are behind them (i.e. those whom they rule over)." [2] This is confirmed in His saying: "O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger, and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority". [an-Nisaa (4):59] And that the sword is not to be raised against (any of) the Ummah of Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam). And al-Fudayl said, "If I had a supplication that would be answered, I would not make it except for the leader (imaam) because when the leader becomes righteous, the towns and servants become safe and secure." Ibn al-Mubaarak said (in reference to the above saying of al-Fudayl), "O teacher of goodness, who would show boldness towards this besides you?" [End of the words of Bukhaaree] Imaam al-Barbahaaree (d. 329H) also said, "Whoever rebels against a Muslim ruler is one of the Khawaarij, has caused dissent within the Muslims, has contradicted the narrations and has died the death of the days of ignorance." (Sharhus-Sunnah [p.42]) The Khawaarij are a group who first appeared in the time of 'Alee. They split from his army and began the grave innovation of takfeer (declaring Muslims, rulers or the ruled, in their view guilty of major sins, to be unbelievers). The Prophet s warned against them in many authentic ahaadeeth, "They are the dogs of Hellfire" [3]. He also informed us that they would continue to appear until the end of this world, saying, "A group will appear reciting the Qur'aan, it will not pass beyond their throats, every time a group appears it will be cut off, until the Dajjaal appears within them." [4] Imaam Al-Barbahaaree (d.329H) also said, "It is not permissible to fight the ruler or rebel against him even if he oppresses. This is due to the saying of the Messenger of Allaah to Aboo Dharr al-Ghifaaree, "Have patience even if he is an Abyssinian slave," [5] and his saying to the Ansaar, "Have patience until you meet me at the Pool," (reported by Bukharee from Usayd ibn Hudayr). There is no fighting against the ruler in the Sunnah. It causes destruction of the Religion and the worldy affairs." Sharh-us-Sunnah, (p. 43). Abu Bakr al-Aajurree (d.360H) said in ash-Sharee'ah (p. 28), "It is not fitting for the one who sees the uprising of a khaarijee who has revolted against the Imaam, whether he is just or oppressive - so this person has revolted and gathered a group behind him, has pulled out his sword and has made lawful the killing of Muslims - it is not fitting for the one who sees this, that he becomes deceived by this person's recitation of the Qur'aan, the length of his standing in the prayer, nor his constant fasting or his good and excellent words in knowledge when (it is clear to him that) this person's way and methodology (madhhab) is that of the Khawaarij." And Ibn al-Qayyim (d.751H) said in Miftaah Daaris-Sa'aadah (1/119), "And as for Imaam Maalik, then Ibn al-Qaasim said, "I heard Maalik say, "Indeed there are a people who desire worship but squander the knowledge (being deprived of it) so they revolt against the Ummah of Muhammad with their swords. And if they had followed the knowledge, then it would have prevented them from doing that." It is authentically reported from the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) in the hadeeth of 'Iyaad ibn Ghunum who said, "The Messenger of Allaah s said, "Whoever desires to advise the one with authority then he should not do so openly, rather he should take him by the hand and take him into seclusion (and then advise him). And if he accepts (the advice) from him then (he has achieved his objective) and if not, then he has fulfilled that which was a duty upon him." [7] Reported by Ahmad (3/403) and Ibn Abee 'Aasim (2/521) with a saheeh isnaad. And it is also related by Ibn Sa'ad in Tabaqaatul-Kubraa (7/163-165): A group of Muslims came to al-Hasan al-Basree (d.110H) seeking a verdict to rebel against al-Hajjaaj [8]. So they said, "O Aboo Sa'eed! What do you say about fighting this oppressor who has unlawfully spilt blood and unlawfully taken wealth and did this and that?" So al-Hasan said, "I hold that he should not be fought. If this is the punishment from Allah, then you will not be able to remove it with your swords. If this is a trial from Allaah, then be patient until Allaah's judgment comes, and He is the best of judges." So they left al-Hasan, disagreed with him and rebelled against al-Hajjaaj - so al-Hajjaaj killed them all. [9] About them al-Hasan used to say, "If the people had patience, when they were being tested by their unjust ruler, it will not be long before Allaah will give them a way out. However, they always rush for their swords, so they are left to their swords. By Allaah! Not even for a single day did they bring about any good." NOTES 1. Taken from "The Creed of Imaam al-Bukhaaree" Published by Salafi Publications. Translated by Dawud Burbank and Amjad Rafiq. 2. This hadeeth has been reported from a group among the Companions and see Sunan at-Tirmidhee (no. 2657), al-Musnad (4/80, 82 183), 'Jami' ul-Usool (1/265) and Majma'uz-Zuwaa'id (1/137-139). 3. Reported from Ahmad and it is saheeh 4. Reported from Ibn Maajah and it is hasan. 5. Reported from Muslim 7. When changing the evil of the rulers, then this should be done by the scholars and not openly as is mentioned by a clear hadeeth of the Prophet, "When you wish to correct the sultan then take him by the hand in secret and advise him." [Aquidah at-Tahawiyah] 8. He was ath-Thaqafee, and is well known. Adh-Dhahabee said in Siyar A'laam in-Nubalaa (4/343) at the end of his biography, "We revile him and do not love him, rather we hate him for Allaah. He had some some good deed, but they are drowned in the ocean of his sins, and his affair is for Allaah!" _____ Affairs of Aqeedah » Imam Ahmad a good example of implementing the Sunnah over desires

Imam Ahmad a good example of implementing the Sunnah over desires book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version send this discussion to a friend new posts last Imam Ahmad a good example of implementing the Sunnah over desires The following is from Shaikh Jamaal Al-Haarithee from his comments on Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan's Beneficial Answers to Questions on Innovated Methodologies (hafidhahumullaah): It is reported in the book as-Sunnah of Ibn Abee 'Aasim (2/351), al-Mustadrak of Al-Haakim (3/290) and the Musnad of Imaam Ahmad (3/404) from the narration of 'Iyyaad bin Ghanam that the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihiwasallam) said: "Whoever has some advice for the leader should not speak it out in public. Rather, he should take his hand and sit with him in privacy. So if he [the ruler] accepts it, then he accepts it, and if he doesn't, then he [the advisor] has performed what is required of him and what is for him." The wording of this hadeeth is from Al-Haakim, and it is a sound hadeeth.

Look at the example of the Imaam of Ahlus Sunnah, Ahmad ibn Hanbal (rahimahullaah). He was beaten with a whip, dragged on the floor, and imprisoned due to the [the deviants' claim] of the Qur`an being created. But in spite of this, he would refer to him [the ruler] as the "Commander of the Believers" and tell the people: "Do not rebel (against the leader); be patient." Don't we have a good example in our righteous predecessors? Or is it that we are more knowledgeable and braver than them?! Imam Ibn Rajab al-Hanbalee (rahimahullaah) said in his book Jaami'ul-'Uloom wal Hikam (pg. 113): "Sincere Advice to the Muslim leaders means cooperating with them upon the truth, obeying them, reminding them, cautioning them with gentleness and ease, preventing an uprise against them, and supplicating for them to be guided." Imaam Ash-Shawkaanee said in his book Raf'-ul-Asaateen fee Hukm-il-Ittisaal bis-Salaateen (pg. 81-82): "It is well established in the Mighty Book (Qur`an) that we are commanded to obey the ruler. Allaah put obeying the rulers after obeying Him and obeying the Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihiwasallam). There are many ahaadeeth in the purified Sunnah, i.e. the main collections, and other books that state that it is obligatory to obey them [the rulers] and to be patient with their oppression. One of the ahaadeeth in which the Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihiwasallam) commanded us to obey them [the rulers] consists of the words: '...even if he beats your back and takes your money.' It is also authentically reported on him (salallaahu 'alaihiwasallam) that he said: 'Give them what they are entitled to (of rights), and ask Allaah for what you are entitled to (of rights).'" Note: From the comments that follow the 31st question and answer in Beneficial Answers to Questions on Innovated Methodologies. Comparing Manhaj, Characteristics of the Salaf concerning the Rulers - oppressive or just -Verses Manhaj, Characteristics of people of Bid'ah concerning the Rulers and the evil of revolting Point 135 of Imam Barbaharee's Sharh-us-Sunnah: Know that a ruler's oppression does not reduce or remove anything which Allaah has made obligatory upon the tongue of the Messenger (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). His [the ruler's] oppression is upon himself. Your acts of obedience and good deeds along with behaving well towards him are complete, if Allaah - the Most High - wills. Accompany them in all acts of obedience such as the congregational and Jumu'ah prayers, for you have your independent intention in that. 1 Shaikh Muhammad bin Ramzaan Al-Haajiree (hafidhahullaah), in his highly beneficial sharh of Sharh-us-Sunnah, said: quote: And this is the position of Ahlus-Sunnah. The ruler will be held accountable for his oppression; it will be against him. But the mercy is general. If this ruler has mistakes, or he oppresses, or he's doing something wrong, this is against him. But if people were to revolt against the ruler, then what will result from this revolt would affect everyone, not just the ruler. His oppression will only affect him, but the revolt against the ruler will affect everyone - the general population. Will the revolt affect the general population or just the ruler? [The general population!] Would you like an example? [Yes!] An old example, or a new example? From [past] history or from something that you yourselves have witnessed? Somalia. The example of Somalia. The believer is not happy with the situation in Somalia. The previous ruler was an oppressor and he died. Was the oppression in his time worse, or the situation they are in now? The people probably wish day and night that they could return to that oppressive ruler. And because of this, the Salaf said: 60 years under an oppressive ruler is better than one night with the fitnah that is continuous. Another example is Saddam Hussein in 'Iraq. Saddam Hussein's rulership is well known. No details are necessary to explain what his oppression was like. But is the situation today like the situation in Saddam's time? Answer, o people of intellect. Allaahul Musta'aan. (Allaah's Help is sought!) An example from history is what happened during the killing of 'Uthman bin 'Affaan (radiallaahu 'anhu). They accused him of whatever they accused him of, and they were lying in terms of their accusations. However, what they wanted - in reality - was wealth. And the proof of that is that when they killed him, they went straight to Baitul-Maal (the general treasury). And if they truly intended Deen [the face of Allaah], the first place they would have gone to would have been the masjid. And if they wanted the religion or Allaah's face, they wouldn't have killed 'Uthman. Do you want another example? The killing of 'Alee ibn Abi Talib (radiallaahu 'anhu). What happened when they killed 'Alee. Did they want Islaam to be raised? This ['Alee] is a person who was promised and given glad tidings of Jannah. And like this in every age. We ask Allaah to rectify our matters. Point 136 of Imam Barbaharee's Sharh-us-Sunnah: If you find a man making supplication against the ruler, know that he is a person of bid'ah. If you find a man making supplication for the ruler to be upright, know that he is a person of the Sunnah, if Allaah wills. Fudayl ibn 'Iyaad 2 said, "If I had an invocation (du'aa) which was to be answered, I would not make it except for the ruler." It was said to him, "O Abu 'Alee, explain that to us." He replied, "If I made an invocation (du'aa) for myself, it would not go beyond me. Whereas if I make it for the ruler, he is corrected and throught that, the servants and the land are set in order.3 We are ordered to make supplication (du'aa) for them (i.e, the rulers) to be upright. We have not been ordered to make supplication against them, even if they commit tyranny and oppression, since their tyranny and oppression reflect only upon themselves but their rectitude is good for themselves and the Muslims. Shaikh Muhammad bin Ramzaan Al-Haajiree (hafidhahullaah) [url=http://ahlussunnahaudio .com/en/sharhsunna.html]said[/url]: quote: This should be highlighted. This is an exposing characteristic. So any person you find cursing or disparaging the ruler, know that he is not a good person [not upright]. This person should make a du'aa for the ruler. Why would a person make a du'aa against the ruler? If you make a du'aa for the ruler, then the people would become upright. And if you make a du'aa against him, wouldn't the situation become worse? So from the signs of Ahlus-Sunnah is that they make du'aa FOR the rulers, and the from the signs of Ahlul Bid'ah is they make du'aa AGAINST the rulers. And then the author [Imam Barbaharee] gave an example that was related by al-Fudayl and also by Imam Ahmad (rahimahumullaah). And this was related from Imam Ahmad even though the ruler of his time oppressed him and beat him and tortured him. However, Imam Ahmad's outlook was the outlook of the Ummah - not for retribution, or revenge. Rather, he gave precedence to the outlook of the overall general population over letting out his own anger.

_____________________________________________ __________________ The following is from SayingsoftheSalaf: quote: Abul-Haarith Ahmad bin Muhammad Al-Saa'igh, the close and respected friend of Imam Ahmad, reported: quote: I asked Abu 'Abdillaah (Imam Ahmad) about something that had occurred in Baghdad, and [because of which] some people were considering revolting [against the ruler]. I said, "O Abu 'Abdillaah, what do you say about taking part in the revolt with these people?" He decried it and started saying, "Subhanallaah! The blood [of the people], the blood [of the people]! I do not believe in this and I do not tell others to do it. For us to suffer our situation in patience is better than the fitnah (tribulation) in which blood is spilt, property is taken, and the prohibited are violated (e.g. the honor of women). Do you not know what happened to the people (in the days of the previous fitnah)?" I said, "And the people today, Abu 'Abdillaah, are they not in fitnah [because of the ruler]?" He replied, "If so, it is a limited fitnah, but if the sword is raised, the fitnah will engulf everything and there will be no way to escape. To suffer patiently this [current difficulty], such that Allaah keeps your religion safe for you, is better for you." I saw him decry revolting against the leaders, and say, "[Do not spill the people's] blood. I do not believe in this and I do not command it."

Abu Bakr Al-Khallaaal, Al-Sunnah article 89.

FootNotes from The Creed: 1. Shaik ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said in Majmoo' al-Fataawa (22/61): "The rulers are not to be fought due to committing sins. Even though a person may be killed for some sins, such as adultery and the like. However, it is not permitted to fight the rulers for doing such things for which a person may be killed, since the corruption caused by this fighting is far greater than the corruption of a major sin committed by the ruler." 2. Al-Fudayl ibn 'Iyaad ibn Mas'ood, Shaikh us-Islaam, Abu 'Alee, al-Yarboo'ee, al-Khursaanee. He was born in Samarqand and grew up to be a highway robber. However, his heart was moved upon hearing the Qur`an recited and he repented and then teavelled in search of knowledge to Koofah, eventually settling in Makkah. Some of his students were Ibn al-Mubaarak, Yahya al-Qattaan, 'Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Mahdee, 'Abdur-Razzaq, ash-Shafi'ee and Qutaibah ibn Sa'eed. Ibn al-Mubaarak said, "No one better than Fudayl ibn 'Iyaad remains upon the face of the earth." Haroon ar-Rasheed said, "I have not seen any scholar with greater dignity than Maalik, nor anyone more pious than al-Fudayl." As-Siyar (8/421-441) and Tadhkiratul-Huffaadh (1/245-246) of adh-Dhahabee. 3. This narration is reported by Abu Nu'aym in al-Hilyah (8/91) with a saheeh isnaad and by al-Khallaal in as-Sunnah (no. 9). Source - http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=8&Topic=9719
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
QUESTION: If I enter the mosque and the Muhadhdhin is giving the call to prayer, is it better to pray Tahiyyatul-Masjid (greeting the mosque) or to repeat after the Muhadhdhin?

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION

Praise be to Allâh.

It is better for you to repeat after the Muhadhin and then pray Tahiyyatul-Masjid, so that you will have done two acts of worship together, namely repeating after the Muhadhdhin then praying Tahiyyatul-Masjid.

But if that is on a Friday when the khatee(the one delivering the khutbah) is on the minbar, then it is better to hasten to pray Tahiyyatul-Masjid, so that you can focus on listening to the khutbah, because listening to the khutbah is more important than repeating after the Muhadhdhin.

from Fataawa Ash-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (14/295).
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amoto94 some of your posts don't fit into this thread though

This is strictly a QA thread where we post questions and their answers by scholars
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Amoto94(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
AbuHammaad:
Amoto94 some of your posts don't fit into this thread though

This is strictly a QA thread where we post questions and their answers by scholars
Noted

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2017
QUESTION: Is it permissible (or obligatory) for sisters to pray in congregation (with a leader) if there are no brothers?

ANSWER TO THE QUESTION

Praise be to Allâh.

It is permissible for women to pray in congregation among themselves, their leader should stand in the middle of the (first) row according to the narration regarding Aa’ishah (may Allâh be pleased with her) which indicates that she used to lead women in prayer and would stand with them in the middle of the row.

This has been narrated by ‘Abdur Razzaaq in Al-Musannaf 3/141 and Daraqutni 1/404, and is authentic due to evidences for it.

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Ustaz AbdelKabir ahan igba wo le paro oruko yin? grin cheesy
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
AbuHammaad:
Ustaz AbdelKabir ahan igba wo le paro oruko yin? grin cheesy

grin grin, i n se ustaz fah, omo ile keu lawa.....Alamori kan lo sele to mumi sa kuro ni ile naira, igbati mo wa pade de, mo paro oruko.

I hope you translate that "وفق"
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

grin grin, i n se ustaz fah, omo ile keu lawa.....Alamori kan lo sele to mumi sa kuro ni ile naira, igbati mo wa pade de, mo paro oruko.

I hope you translate that "وفق"

Hahaha Ustaz le yin ooo laarin wa grin Ki n se dandan ke yan je afa Ile kewu Kato mo wipe Ustaz ni.

Beeni oro yin ye mi. Ki olorun ko se gbogbo e ni rorun fun yin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Some statements are indirectly aimed to belittle the Ulamaa.
All praise is to ALlaah.
When some individuals utter some statements; often these statements reflect the condition of their heart.
Meanwhile, the wise one is quick to understand where the individual is throwing his or her statements.
For example, when a person says: you will have to choose a Scholar who lives your kind of life (that is, who lives in your environment) to listen to.
This individual is stylishly calling towards the rejection of the statements of other Scholars.
We really have to be careful.
May ALlaah protect us.
Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Enrich the single brothers oh Allaah!!!
This is indeed a period that the singles fear most as regards plans for marriage. Some of them wanted to take a step but the current economic situation came in and pulled their step backwards.
Indeed only the strong ones amongst the singles find it easy to trust upon ALlaah and move on with their planned steps into marital life.
However, the fitnah of staying long in a single status is too risky for the eemaan of an upright Muslim considering the spread of tribulations here and there.
May He, The Provider enrich both the weak and the strong singles.
Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Abu Fawzaan Al-Gareeb
Money is never the certificate to happiness.
You may have billions and still be depressed.
Oh Allaah! Help our situation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Abu Fawzaan Al-Gareeb
Money is never the certificate to happiness.
You may have billions and still be depressed.
Oh Allaah! Help our situation

YES!
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Asalam Alaykum. I have questions
1.when you miss the tekbiratul ihram and the Imam is already in ruku. Normally one would perform the missed tekbir. The question is are you to perform the tekbir we normally do before going to ruku (in other word, are you to observe two tekbirs before joining the imam in ruku)

1.when a lady is reciting Quran in her room (like a murajah), is it compulsory on her to put on Hijab or scarf. Is it also compulsory on other women around the environment to cover their hair

3..In a female hotel, when someone is observing solat, is it compulsory for others to be fully dressed

4.on Friday, what time is best to conclude the qaf recitation, Is it before jumuah or after. Is it valid to recite qaf after the jumuah prayer has ended

5.please illustrate to ruku properly, will the arms be straight or bent hereby revealing the armpit

Jazakumullah khayran
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
zarinaAin:
Asalam Alaykum

wa alaykumus salâm.

I have questions
1.when you miss the tekbiratul ihram and the Imam is already in ruku. Normally one would perform the missed tekbir. The question is are you to perform the tekbir we normally do before going to ruku (in other word, are you to observe two tekbirs before joining the imam in ruku)

when you meet the imam on rukoo' you do takbeeratul ihrâm for joining the salâh, then takbeer for going to rukoo'

1.when a lady is reciting Quran in her room (like a murajah), is it compulsory on her to put on Hijab or scarf. Is it also compulsory on other women around the environment to cover their hair

No and No.

3..In a female hotel, when someone is observing solat, is it compulsory for others to be fully dressed

I've not come across anything making it compulsory or not, so I'll simply say, Allâh knows best.

4.on Friday, what time is best to conclude the qaf recitation, Is it before jumuah or after. Is it valid to recite qaf after the jumuah prayer has ended

it can be read anytime between the night of jum'ah(i.e sunset of Thursday) and the day of jum'ah(which ends on sunset of Friday).

5.please illustrate to ruku properly, will the arms be straight or bent hereby revealing the armpit

Make sure the elbows are kept away from your sides. you might need this https://abdurrahman.org/2011/06/12/salah-prayer-step-by-step-with-illustrations-and-audio/

read that from the beginning to the end.

Jazakumullah khayran

wa iyyaki! when one seeks to perfect his/her salâh it implies his/her faith is increasing....
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 29, 2017
barakallahu feekum zarinaAin and Abdul Kabir
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

wa alaykumus salâm.

wa iyyaki! when one seeks to perfect his/her salâh it implies his/her faith is increasing....

These questions arose from a heated discussion between the sisters, everyone was a sheikh. So we all decided to go and ask and give feedback

Jazakallaah khayran
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2017
snapscore:
barakallahu feekum zarinaAin and Abdul Kabir

Amin. Wa anti

1 Like

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
zarinaAin:

These questions arose from a heated discussion between the sisters, everyone was a sheikhah. So we all decided to go and ask and give feedback

Jazakallaah khayran

its nice that what you sisters do is discussion about the deen and not vain talks, barakallâhu feekunna.

i hope you are learning alot from your new udhtaaz(or is it udhtaazah?)
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

its nice that what you sisters do is discussion about the deen and not vain talks, barakallâhu feekunna.

i hope you are learning alot from your new udhtaaz(or is it udhtaazah?)

Infact 2 ustadhz, Masha'Allah

But presently they have gone to camp to welcome stream 2corp members

But they gave daily assignments. Fed up sometimes, trouble dey sleep na me go wake am
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
zarinaAin:

But they gave daily assignments. Fed up sometimes, trouble dey sleep na me go wake am

Salam alaykum

ya ukhti you cannot be fed up ooo. Preserver and Allah will make it easy in sha Allah.

Sorry for the slight derailment Abu Hammad
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2017
zarinaAin:

Are they soldiers?

But they gave daily assignments

you even have luck its daily, If its me, 3 assignments per day.

Fed up sometimes
undecided

trouble dey sleep na me go wake am

you need this

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Question: “Is it allowed to eat while standing?”

Answer by shaykh Al-albaani(rahimahullâh);

“I say, there is no text about the prohibition of eating while standing like there occurs the text prohibiting drinking while standing. But there is a narration from Anas bin Maalik رضي الله عنه that when he narrated to those around him in a gathering that the Prophet ﷺ prohibited drinking while standing, someone said to him: ‘What about eating (while standing)?’ He replied: ‘It is worse.’

I say here, we should follow this Companion because we don’t have anything with which we can contradict him. But what is the distinction between eating while standing and eating while walking? Eating while walking is allowed, because there is text clearly stating that they used to eat while walking during the time of the Prophet ﷺ. As for eating while standing, there is no text regarding it from the Prophet ﷺ, neither negative nor positive. All we have is this authentic narration from Anas bin Maalik and this is what we act upon.

Moreover, maybe some of you noticed in these times that it has become a fashion for the disbelievers to eat while standing although chairs are present; but they don’t sit on them out of pride. So then, the previous ruling is further strengthened. I say, we are with the narration of Anas, because Anas knew what we don’t know, and because the disbelievers nowadays and the Muslims who imitate them eat while standing, so we differ from them.”

from silsilat ul-hudaa wa nnoor 246/7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Are they soldiers?

(lol, they are mcan exco)

you even have luck its daily, If its me, 3 assignments per day.

(I have assignment in hifz, Arabiya, hadith)
undecided

I sent you a mail. Please check it

you need this
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by zarinaAin: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2017
snapscore:

Salam alaykum

ya ukhti you cannot be fed up ooo. Preserver and Allah will make it easy in sha Allah.

Sorry for the slight derailment Abu Hammad

Shukran sis
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2017
zarinaAin:
I sent you a mail. Please check it

mail replied.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
I really love what's going on here and I really appreciate it. I can't stress that enough. Not only on this thread, but for every other
active thread we all use to educate ourselves on the Deen. It's good seeing this section become lively, educative and informative
as opposed to when we had deplorables like Truthman, Annunaki, Parisaddict and co running things here. I really don't know what exactly y'all did to sanitize this section

But big ups to all those who have made it work. The list is endless from Abdelkabir to Snapscore, Aideesheks, Demmzy15, RABIUSHILE04, Zarinaain, shawl, Amoto94, Farmerforlife, adejaresalami, Newnas, mrolai etc etc

May Allah bless everyone one of you and increase you in knowledge

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2017
AbuHammaad:
I really love what's going on here and I really appreciate it. I can't stress that enough. Not only on this thread, but for every other
active thread we all use to educate ourselves on the Deen. It's good seeing this section become lively, educative and informative
as opposed to when we had deplorables like Truthman, Annunaki, Parisaddict and co running things here. I really don't know what exactly y'all did to sanitize this section

But big ups to all those who have made it work. The list is endless From Abdelkabir to Snapscore, Aideesheks, Demmzy15, RABIUSHILEO4, Zarinaain, shawl, Amoto94, Farmerforlife, adejaresalami, Newnas, mrolai etc etc

May Allah bless everyone one of you and increase you in knowledge

Allaah the Most High protects His deen from baatil.

Honestly, I always look forward to seeing quotes from my online ikhwatan imaan when I dey busy.

Wassalam alaykum warahmatullaah wabarakatuhu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
One of our teachers do say:
Isn't it pathetic?
Our females were loved and appreciated when they wore their socks while going through primary and secondary education.
Then they became detestable and degraded for wearing the same socks they once used to wear and appreciated for wearing it.
Why
Simply because they now wear it to fulfill the commandment of their Lord, the Most High.
Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawiy
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
One of our teachers do say:
Isn't it pathetic?
Our females were loved and appreciated when they wore their socks while going through primary and secondary education.
Then they became detestable and degraded for wearing the same socks they once used to wear and appreciated for wearing it.
Why
Simply because they now wear it to fulfill the commandment of their Lord, the Most High.
Faarooq Bn Ismaa'eel Al-egbaawiy

True.

I remember when I started wearing socks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

British Ambassador Embraces Islam, Performs Hajj / Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.