Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Angels Only Exist In Heaven - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angels Only Exist In Heaven (1584 Views)

Remembrance!:ladies Forever( $exy Angels)grandfiesta In South Africa(pics) / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by skylane: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
Thanks smiley
welcome miss
Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
There is just one thing I'd never do. I would
never, ever encourage a friend to cheat.
Especially when I have witnessed her man trying
to show her love in every way possible. If a
friend cheats on a man who really tries, who
shows her love ,you feel guilty .
Do not encourage her ! Angels are only found in heaven .
She went through his phone and discovered what
he has been doing behind her back. Ask her one
thing "What has he done in your presence
?" Has he ever held a woman in your
presence? Has he ever disrespected you to that
extent? Has he even given you doubts? Have you
ever suspected it through his actions? When you
ask your friend those questions and she answers
"No!" Tell her to never invade her man's privacy
because she will end up losing faith and probably
something good as a result of one silly text or
two.
Whatever he does behind your back should not
be your problem but as soon as you go through
his phone you immediately make that your
problem. Do not touch your man's phone . It does not belong to you unless he gives it to you... be a good friend
The only person i wouldnt cheat on is a wife or a fiancee. Am not assured of marriage with bae, moroever we dont even Straff cos me dont fornicate. So if she or I cheat, its allowed cos we doing it for tha fun et al. Its when relationships are based on sex, rubbish starts emanating. I see no reason i should direct the affairs of a lady when i havent even paid her bride price. i wish erri dude thought like me, the world would be a stress free place kowai.
Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by Bluezy13(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
I can find one thousand and one holes in this seemed perfect post of yours.

Does a clean phone equates a clean heart? What if your partner deletes her chats with other guys? What if she flirts and filters her phone?

Relationship is a risk, so is love. Once you open your heart to love, You become vulnerable and have taken a risk of getting hurt irrespective of the means and causes.

But then can't we just live and love hoping for the best? smiley

Lady, I'm not implying that success in unveiling one's phone escapades is the ONLY guarantee of saving one's future should a relationship go sour.

Deleting the chats at intervals of course is pragmatic among cheating partners.
Do understand before derailing my point.

If you should successfully discover that your man cheats by going through his phone two months prior to your wedding day, it will alleviate a possible consequential emotional trauma preferable to a situation whereby you discover it on your wedding day or after your wedding!
That's an instance of my point!
Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Justdulla:

The only person i wouldnt cheat on is a wife or a fiancee. Am not assured of marriage with bae, moroever we dont even Straff cos me dont fornicate. So if she or I cheat, its allowed cos we doing it for tha fun et al. Its when relationships are based on sex, rubbish starts emanating. I see no reason i should direct the affairs of a lady when i havent even paid her bride price. i wish erri dude thought like me, the world would be a stress free place kowai.

if it's a mutual thing thn i see no problem. As long as your bae is on board.
Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

if it's a mutual thing thn i see no problem. As long as your bae is on board.
Yup erri bae wud get on board.. not erribae likes sex... its only the naughty ones that cant resist cucumber
Re: Angels Only Exist In Heaven by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Justdulla:

Yup erri bae wud get on board.. not erribae likes sex... its only the naughty ones that cant resist cucumber
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady After Swallowed Condom Through Her Nose (photos&videos) / Some People Have Turned Nairaland Romance Section To A Mirror / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.