Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Girls Are More Addicted To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are More Addicted To Love (1140 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Factz: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Girls are more interested in love not sex addict, but love addict. They feel empty, sad and hopeless without love. Apart from the sex they enjoy, they’re more interested in the chase and the illusion of being attractive and popular to guys.
Nkechi, not real name a 22-year-old an undergraduate is a love addict. Her parents made it clear that she would be nothing without a man. She grows up feeling worthless and incomplete without a guy. To her, needing love is normal and natural. She feels empty and desperate without it. She lost several girlfriends as a direct result of the happiness. She derived being attractive and chased by guys.
http://lovergist.com
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Dclique(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
Too much info. Just write a novel.
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
yellowgarri2 embarassedyellowgarri2
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by yellowgarri2(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Berg619:
yellowgarri2 embarassedyellowgarri2
sir
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2020
cool
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by yellowgarri2(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Berg619:
they banned me in businness thats why m unable to comment there

last night

i dont know if you can pity me
your details
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by yellowgarri2(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Berg619:
6595984 opeanj
I checked my records now. Have transferred to u before. Manage what I send to you now. Cheers
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by paulolee(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
yes...u are right..thay attach emotions to everything....jus to come pass nite because konji de hold man, the next mornin they go start de form love things and they would start asking "honey hope you wount endup cheating on me
Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2020
yellowgarri2:
I checked my records now. Have transferred to u before. Manage what I send to you now. Cheers
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Addicted To Love by Melaye(f): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
yellowgarri2:
yellowgarri2 abg drop small token 4 ur boy na mastermelaye 9515865

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It / Need Some Real Advice / Signs That He Is Mr. Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.