Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) (2286 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Smellymouth: 6:20am On Jan 03, 2017
WTF!!! This babe fit swallow preek and pass it through her nose..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by phlamesG: 6:23am On Jan 03, 2017
I can't wrap my head around the relevant of this thread angry angry

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2017
I can't see any breasts to prove that's a girl
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by HDee(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2017
angry angry

1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy

I won't be surprise if One day she gone join Nigeria's Got Talent... cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by LOGDAN(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by DEXTROVERT: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmm

Only
God
Knows
How
Many
Has
Passed
Her
Mouth
And
Come
Out
Through
Her
Sth***
Or
From
Her
Sth***
To
Her
Mouth.
Whichever
Is
The
Quickest
Route

But

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by AlexCk: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Oh,
angry

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by magabounce(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Oya collect

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I won't be surprise if One day she gone join Nigeria's Got Talent... cheesy

cheesy grin

Trapqueen, and who told you she is a Nigerian?? undecided

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Trapqueen, and who told you she is a Nigerian?? undecided

Even she's not Nigerian sha... Everyone can join ooo.. At least Nigerians are talking millions when it comes to prizes grin
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by CaroLyner(f): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2017
this is deadly, this could literally cause someone to lose air circulation quicker than a blink of an eye

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Even she's not Nigerian sha... Everyone can join ooo.. At least Nigerians are talking millions when it comes to prizes grin

cheesy grin

Lol... Why don't you come showcase your own talent too?? After all they're talking millions tongue
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol... Why don't you come showcase your own talent too?? After all they're talking millions tongue

grin

Hahahaha... I have no special talent like that girl in the video tongue

But definitely I wanna soak my feet in Nigeria's abundant soil. grin tongue
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2017
If she likes she should sniff cucumber thru her nose n bring it out thru her anus who she EPP?

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Berbierklaus(f): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Ewwwww embarassedembarassed
This is irritating BTW.

please no one should ask me if I don't use condoms,I don't in this manner embarassedembarassed

***pukes and runs out if thread***
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Monalisa185(f): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2017
she's a pro in the game
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Majikals(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by brandydaniells(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Jesus

Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaha... I have no special talent like that girl in the video tongue

But definitely I wanna soak my feet in Nigeria's abundant soil. grin tongue

cheesy grin

Well, welcome to Nigeria Trapqueen... cool
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Well, welcome to Nigeria Trapqueen... cool

One day Macky... One day... grin
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

One day Macky... One day... grin
cheesy grin

No _shit... Make sure you enjoy your stay while at it cool
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

No _shit... Make sure you enjoy your stay while at it cool

Aha... Juz be ready.. I wanna meet u too grin
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aha... Juz be ready.. I wanna meet u too grin
cheesy grin

Lol, no qualms now... We fit gather go do our own beach party now cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, no qualms now... We fit gather go do our own beach party now cheesy

Hahaahah.. Honestly I'm not a big fan of the beaches.. I don't like the smell of the sea & I don't like the sticky feeling tongue
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahah.. Honestly I'm not a big fan of the beaches.. I don't like the smell of the sea & I don't like the sticky feeling tongue

cheesy grin

Lol... Then we'll opt in for the indoor beach party... No sea, no sticky feelings tongue
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol... Then we'll opt in for the indoor beach party... No sea, no sticky feelings tongue

Hahahahah.. Indoor beach party? Naaah.. grin

So ur from PH as well? cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) by MackBrooklyn: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. Indoor beach party? Naaah.. grin
So ur from PH as well? cheesy
cheesy grin

Lol, who PH epp?? undecided .... I speak Yoruba fluently tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Female Body Type Most Men Search For On Adult Movie Sites / Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. / Drop Your Break-up Lines....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.