Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56333 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by motionarena: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by chiefolododo(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2019
#end the relationship now

347 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Sunnymatey(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2019
That is their mark, run for ur life Ogbeni

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mutemenot(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2019
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...

636 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2019
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

424 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Back in my days as an undergraduate multiple piercings were one of the marks of identifying runs girls... It never failed me even though not all girls with multiple piercings are holoshoes but coupled with other tell tale signs u see right through them. Op do what makes u happy grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Designerdollars: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2019
"women who have too many piercings are damaged goods (no exceptions)"

Cc coach red pill

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
True.. but 1 in 20 girls i can bet my life on it undecided

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by donbachi(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Still....no be every born again girl, go make a gud wife.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Designerdollars: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
op never take relationship advice from a woman.
Dump that girl, she has serious impulse control!! Having piercings or tattoos is how girls like that show their damaged state.
vikkimimi:

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by WNRbIog: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2019
motionarena:
Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Rajman45(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
Go to India and see it done everywhere.... No big deal on it.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by motionarena: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Rajman45:
How does having multiple earrings and nose whatever affect a girl good characters and upbringing.
forget india
You know that it has to do with their tribe just like d fulanis

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Bojack(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Yeessssss
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by akinyemi0103(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Bro,izza no no,Dem girls always resemble ileya ram with dere nose ring,

19 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Godfullsam(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Most women with multiple piercing of ears and nose are retired oloshos.

Majority of them also take hard drugs and smoke weeds.
They can be very aggresive and violent.

Dont let any one decieve you that it is all about fashion.
Run for your life.

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
vikkimimi:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Rajman45:

India and Nigeria na the same?

Go to India yenyenyen, like say u don even go Cross River State before, u even get National ID card, let alone Passport?
Multiple Piercing is a very big sign of a community Donor, take it or leave it

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by olatunyemi(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Well, in the North, you will see homely girls with a nose ring and multiple piercing of ear if it's covered with hijab. It's not wrong. My d it sister is an hijab sister and she did it. Guys there don't know because she's always with her hijab. In South, it's mostly hoes sign, in fact it's one of the things I check for when I need a low key olosho. So you know your girl better than us and you should not let the piercing decide, what of character.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:
A bleaching girl
Anklet using girl
Body piercing girl

VERY GOOD THAT YOU INTEND TO KEEP YOUR CONTAGIOUS DISEASES TO YOURSELF.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY GOOD THAT YOU INTEND TO KEEP YOUR CONTAGIOUS DISEASES TO YOURSELF.

grin
We've got different tastes bro. Na my own I talk so

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mutemenot(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Rajman45:

Mentioning India where woman marries men is absolutely an Insult to this thread. I have lived with Indians and I can tell you they have a different culture...

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Allen102: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Kobicove(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2019
I cannot marry a lady with piercings all over her body!

18 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2019
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by SODbaba2(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2019
I like nose and nip piercing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What is the Colour of Love? / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.