Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State (523 Views)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State by emmanuel596(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Since after we came out in mass to stage a protest about the epeleptic state of electricity supply in minna the AEDC (abuja electricity distribution company )has woken up to their responsibility of supplying electric power for our bills...we told them we were not gonna pay bills if we don't have light and any attempt to cut our wires will lead to serious trouble.....it only goes to show that Nigerians can have at least 20 hours of power supply a day but our government won't allow of such because of bills we pay and alot of bribes they get by allowing generators sell in Nigeria....let's continue to protes in this country until things gets better

1 Like

Re: We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State by misspicy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations.

The last time in was in Minna in September I regretted going there.
Its good that they have done something about the light in the capital of the power state

1 Like

Re: We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State by lanbaba: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Make easy payment for your AEDC Abuja Electric prepaid online in 3 easy steps. visit https://www.vtpass.com/abuja-electric
Re: We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State by majorbravo: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
How is this in the Romance Section angry angry angry

Re: We Now Enjoy About 18 Hours Of Steady Light In Minna Niger State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Same here in lagos grin

This topic is very romatic.

(1) (Reply)

Self-confidence – 3 Things You Can Do When You Have None / For The Broken Heart / Please Romancelander's I Need A Y*hoo Yah** God Fearing Girl-Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.