Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam (3726 Views)

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by emryxleena(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
I already knew this how the after party atmosphere will Be

I was hoping to see some nice pictures but I keep seeing Is Loads of heads without a Face

Nigerian Girls are not the type that leaves an occasion without loads of selfies on their phone

WHERE IS OUR SLAY_QUEENS? have they stopped SLAYING?

WHERE ARE THE SELFIE_QUEENS? did they relinquish their title?

If Nigerian girls can flood social medias with selfies taken at shopping malls. I see no reason why here shouldn't be full of selfies taken at the Beach Party ..

Or is it a kinda secret gathering where those that didn't show up should be kept in the dark

#Just_saying

5 Likes

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok. Enough of za nairaland _bitch party _shit. Za day is gone nd let bye gones be bye gones.

3 Likes

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
boring
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin

Patience is a virtue wink
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Aregs(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
if you had interest in the beach party you should have gone there na, if dem no gree upload pics leave dem abeg...
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by makydebbie(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dem slay queens didn't attend thencheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by emryxleena(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
boring

ARE YOU [UNDER PRESSURE?
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
emryxleena:

ARE YOU [UNDER PRESSURE?
yawns
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by saxwizard(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Dem slay queens didn't attend thencheesy

THOUGHT YOU WERE THERE?

AIN'T YOU A SLAYER?

1 Like

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by makydebbie(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

THOUGHT YOU WERE THERE?

AIN'T YOU A SLAYER?
I'm not in Nigeria na cheesy
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not in Nigeria na cheesy

OH...ALRIGHT...SO WERE YOU AT? cool
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by ameezy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

OH...ALRIGHT...SO WERE YOU AT? cool
Ghana undecided
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
op please receive sense.... for guys that want to see the nairaland beach party pics and video it will be upload soon

1 Like

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

Ghana undecided

OK..

BROS ABEG NOR VEX 'COUGHS' YOU BE HER BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING undecided
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by GaggleNSwallow: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm so pleased to the point of orgasm seeing how the party pictures suspense is frustrating the lives of haters.
Keep the threads coming, guys. I'm almost cuming myself. cool

1 Like

Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Gladiator1: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Who pics epp??
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by ameezy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

OK..

BROS ABEG NOR VEX 'COUGHS' YOU BE HER BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING undecided
I don ansa u finish nah angry
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

I don ansa u finish nah angry

THAT'S THE PROBLEM I BE NOR ASK YOU undecided YOU BE HER P.A lipsrsealed
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by ameezy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

THAT'S THE PROBLEM I BE NOR ASK YOU undecided YOU BE HER P.A lipsrsealed
Just to cut the story short.
I know where u are heading to
All these Nairaland bois grin
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by emryxleena(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
op please receive sense.... for guys that want to see the nairaland beach party pics and video it will be upload soon

lol. after the cut pictures.. I get it
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
ameezy:

Just to cut the story short.
I know where u are heading to
All these Nairaland bois grin

NO PROBLEM BROS,JUST FOOLING AROUND

WE COOL...CATCH YOU SOME OTHER TIME BRO cool
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

OH...ALRIGHT...SO WHERE YOU AT? cool
Ghana cool
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by refiner(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mtsheeeeew!

Enough of all this thread already...we ain't releasing any picx...deal with it! undecided
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Ghana cool

YEAH..... ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS TOLD ME

SEE YOU AROUND smiley

AND YOU LOOK AWESOME wink
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
let see d pics cool cool
emryxleena:

lol. after the cut pictures.. I get it
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by makydebbie(f): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

YEAH..... ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS TOLD ME

SEE YOU AROUND smiley

AND YOU LOOK AWESOME wink
Thanks cool
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Bluezy13(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
I'm so pleased to the point of orgasm seeing how the party pictures suspense is frustrating the lives of haters.
Keep the threads coming, guys. I'm almost cuming myself. cool

How does this your write up make sense to yourself??
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Defaramade(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Na Film you wan produce ni? Why the thing con dey long like that?
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by GaggleNSwallow: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bluezy13:

How does this your write up make sense to yourself??
How does your live make sense to you?
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
we wn put u guys on suspense
Defaramade:
Na Film you wan produce ni? Why the thing con dey long like that?
Re: I Think The Nairaland Beach Party Was A Huge Scam by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
we wn put u guys on suspense
Pics wey i don see tire grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Men To Avoid. / Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story / See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.