Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) (3727 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thanks to a new app, Twitter users have been covering up ladies who expose their bodies…

They transformed her into an African beauty.

Aren’t this Amazing?

See The Photo Below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-what-social-media-users-did-to-this-semi-nude-lady/

Lalasticlala
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
She looks like iya basura now cheesy.
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by midolian(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good one!

Maybe when the jobless ones continue to do things like this to the shameless ones, they ll realize how responsible they look when they have their curves well covered...

Gone are the days when one can go out in peace without seeing kayefious things like this..

The only 'valuable' part of the breastz to women of today, is the nipple..and this is why it enjoys some privacy.

2 Likes

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:
cheesy cheesy
are you seeing what am seeing sogrin

1 Like

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by donstan18: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
She looks more beautiful covered up gaan...
Beautiful ankara if you ask me grin
#OperationDressThemProperly

Some guys go still send DM sha...they know themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Timagex(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
"Aren't this amazing"? : sado Isn't u sabi English?
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

Very well Martin0 cheesy grin
She's an attention seeker cheesy
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lalasticlacla shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vaseline crew wont be happy wit this!

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
She looks more beautiful covered up gaan...
Beautiful ankara if you ask me grin
#OperationDressThemProperly

Some guys go still send DM sha...they know themselves.

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by NeeKlaus: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
See bobby ooo shocked.
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dem fine B4 na why Una come dey disfigure them by spoiling their market....e no fair oooo Una come turn a runz babe into mother in Israel with the new dress wey Una dash them....e no fair
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
See bweast!!! shocked shocked
Na dis kind one Nl mods dey like

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Very well Martin0 cheesy grin She's an attention seeker cheesy

hahahahaha indeed oogrin
chai see bedtime boob'sgrin ovoko owokowokogrin
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
So perfect. Lols
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
The guys putting clothes on these ladies are doing what Christ commanded. Give clothes to the naked.

Get a land at an affordable price. You mustn't be a millionaire to be a landlord.
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

If she can't trust you with a simple sentence construction, you think she will trust you now that you wana lick her ass?

"Are you seeing what I am seeing" That is the correct sentence.
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha indeed oogrin

chai see bedtime boob'sgrin ovoko owokowokogrin

The type you likecheesy
Where's your mentor Lefulefu
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

The type you likecheesy Where's your mentor Lefulefu

hia so dem dey get mentor for boob's and ukwu now abigrin
ayam team flat as flat boob's, ovaloading is not allowed Biko
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

If she can't trust you with a simple sentence construction, you think she will trust you now that you wana lick her ass?

"Are you seeing what I am seeing" That is the correct sentence.

mhizzaj abeg come oo this ur teacher wan use me take package oo, be like say him dey like you, u know the story na, man wanna use this to prove his intelligent, abeg am chance Biko, his capable and ablegringrin
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

hia so dem dey get mentor for boob's and ukwu now abigrin

ayam team flat as flat boob's, ovaloading is not allowed Biko

Lol
Gosh! A lot of guys viewing this threadcheesy cheesy
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lol
Gosh! A lot of guys viewing this threadcheesy cheesy

na WA for u oo, we came here to look breast ooo, chai mehm breast dey life sha, haba am sure and I can bet my shiny brown ass there is no brazia for her,
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

mhizzaj abeg come oo this ur teacher wan use me take package oo, be like say him dey like you, u know the story na, man wanna use this to prove his intelligent, abeg am chance Biko, his capable and ablegringrin

cheesy grin
You ehn
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Kenzico(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
tongue

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin
You ehn

na wa for u oo, wetin u want make I talk na, pesin just Waka come to correct me for Nairaland...

him nor go, go apply for teaching job for North! dem need more and more English teacher there, I knowgrin
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin You ehn

come o na only u dey hear now ooo, mehn see men viewing, chineke nna
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
MhizzAJ:

cheesy grin You ehn

come o na only u dey hear now ooo, mehn see men viewing, chineke nna
Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
omo..
Guys dey try sha

Re: See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebuka2016:
omo..

Guys dey try sha

Where? Please grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Unbelievable Food Items This Lady Bought For N2500 / Meet The Brazilian Singer With A Hairy Chest(photos, 18+) / Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.