Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45461 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Op I totally and completely disagree with you on number 1,23,4,7,8 and 9.

My dear I can never marry a man I don't have feeling for.. God forbid

Yes I will be very careful on whom I decide to say *yes *to..
I have no apologises for that..

And yes! I want a man to love me for real.. I don't need fake love.. If your love is fake and I realise? Just scram and get the fucvk off! Am no maga angry

Am financially ok! So. My man must be likewise.. I don't need a leech! Neither does he!

Honestly I cannot suffer with a broke assss man! The true nature of. Man is known when he is comfortable.. And that's fact!

My boo and intending husband truly loves me and we both know we won't cheat on each other. Simple smiley

And he's a cute tall, financially comfortable guy with a hot Mexican look to die for grin, kind of old fashioned like moi cheesy
What more can a lady like me ask for?

And definitely our marriage coming up soon, wil be very beautiful and peaceful, fillied with laughter ,joy and understanding .

We are simply two peas in a pod cheesy

I love you boo boo kiss kiss kiss

So op hate all u like.. Women like me do not fcvking care.. cheesy

Am happy with my choice cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by chayoski: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Na you get their time...

I'm a freelance writer and what I write is my opinion no matter how silly it may sound but when you see someone who seem to be educated ranting,cursing and getting hyper over an opinionated view then that person needs a psychological evaluation...

Thanks all the same
The matter hard seriously,,, people need to understand that we all have different backgrounds. Take the point of being too careful for instance, I've got a friend that seem all careful and reject guys and after a while she starts having regrets... wouldn't want to narrate stories but we've got to read , understand and comment like literates
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:
This issue has been discussed in different forms/ways/format... It's fast becoming a cliché, and is already beginning to lose its value.

However, that of 'a man loving me for real', I don't get how that is out of place. Can you, please, explain further.

Why is the pressure to compromise always on ladies?

Because they aren't the superior gender

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Ubyy: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Broke boys thread!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by thesuave10(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Not bad thanks, yourself?

I'm doing great. Just been traveling places. Tasting different foods
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

And yes! I want a man to love me for real.. I don't need fake love.. If your love is fake and I realise? Just scram and get the fucvk off! Am no maga angry

Am financially ok! So. My man must be likewise.. I don't need a leech! Neither does he!

Honestly I cannot suffer with a broke assss man! The true nature of. Man is known when he is comfortable.. And that's fact!

My boo and intending husband truly loves me and we both know we won't cheat on each other. Simple smiley

And he's a cute tall, financially comfortable guy with a hot Mexican look to die for grin, kind of old fashioned like moi cheesy

And definitely our marriage coming up soon, wil be very beautiful and peaceful, fillied with laughter ,joy and understanding .

Who be this?

I wish you well but please come back after at least 5 years of marriage to comment...for now I will say happy initial gragra stage.

And btw would you still want him if he is not tall cute fin OK Mexican look bla bla bla?

Apparently you need to read those points again.No hating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by chayoski: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2017
we need to understand that different peeps with different backgrounds,,, something doesn't make sense to you does not stop it from making sense to another,,,so please let us remove sentiments and make positive criticisms if need be,,, take the point of being too careful, I've got a frieñd that falls in that çetegory and her story isn't nice,,,she could come across this post and learn something good from it so let's all together join hands to make ourselves better...
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Who be this?

I wish you well but please come back after at least 5 years of marriage to comment...for now I will say happy initial gragra stage.

You go soon know who I be!
Don't bother your head about my identity.

And thanks for the well wishes smiley..and definitely I will come back after 5 years with our lovely kids and their handsome father.. Waxing stronger.. Cause we don't believe in divorce but we believe more in communication, respect and listening to one another.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Ofemini(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:

If you ask me, going after a lady because you find her sexually appealing is not even love in the first place. That's lust.

When people talk about being loved for real, they are referring to the ability of the person to see all their imperfections and accept it. They are referring to the ability of the person to see beyond their physical appearance and be aware of other treasures embedded in them.

Truth is, you'd always come across people who posses that which you find attractive in your partner and even more. You'd meet people better than your partner, people who meet your standards, who have qualites you never knew you'd find attractive. If it's all about your submission, what should one do when that happens?

I quite figure your candid question about 'real love'. The OP may not give you a satisfactory response about this because his perspective of love is attraction based. I can submit that there is true love which is solely based on a decision to do so. Attraction to a lady base on features is temporal and unreliable but when a man decides to love a lady and backed upon by an unflinching commitment to make their union work over time. Then that can be said to be true love. This is a commitment independent of emotional/feeling flunctuations.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

You are financially ok? So because you probably make paltry 200k , you think you are ok. It doesn't make sense if your brain can get you a job of 200k , you then want a guy whose brain can get a job of 400k. Were you not also educated or don't you have the same brain as the guys?

You wrote that you two won't cheat on yourselves. Lol. You sound like a kid. I'm sorry it's gonna hit you like a nuclear bomb. Is your pou$$1 made of gold? You better not take a fairly used piu$$1 to your husband's house if you don't want to be cheated on.
Btw, it's difficult for a virile man to stick to one pou$$1 for long.

And who gives a rat ass about what he looks like. Who cares if he looks like Mr Ibu or Sam loco?

Did you put all that up there to spite anyone here cos it sure looks like. Get your shlt together .

HarveySpecter1

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by OluDare01(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
No 5 annoys me the most. And most times, they want big wedding to spite their peers.
my NL crush has spoken grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Who be this?

And btw would you still want him if he is not tall cute fin OK Mexican look bla bla bla?

Apparently you need to read those points again.No hating

Have always wanted to be with a cultured handsome dude and also marry one. It's my life long dream and am not settling for. Less.
Truly I never imagine he would have such exotics looks wink when he sent me a pm and reveal himself tongue
So I can't hate him naw? he's simply an iceing to my cake. Thank heavens smiley
Hey it's not my fault, don't get me wrong.

And in sickness , in good health ,in trials , in success we wil stand firm. With each other .
We simply communicate . That's the coco.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Mtchew. So women shouldnt have standards when it comes to choosing their LIFE partners? Better swerve!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

And who gives a rat ass about what he looks like. Who cares if he looks like Mr Ibu or Sam loco?

Dis you put all that up to spite anyone here cos it sure looks like.

HarveySpecter1
Why are you so pained about what the lady posted? Why did you express so much hate and vile attitude concerning her opinion on her prince charming?

Different strokes for different folks. Let's learn to respect other people's opinions.
Live and let live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

You are financially ok? So because you probably make paltry 200k , you think you are ok. It doesn't make sense if your brain can get you a job of 200k , you then want a guy whose brain can get a job of 400k. Were you not also educated or don't you have the same brain as the guys?

You wrote that you two won't cheat on yourselves. Lol. You sound like a kid. I'm sorry it's gonna hit you like a nuclear bomb. Is your pou$$1 made of gold? You better not take a fairly used piu$$1 to your husband's house if you don't want to be cheated on.
Btw, it's difficult for a virile man to stick to one pou$$1 for long.

Did you put all that up there to spite anyone here cos it sure looks like. Get your shlt together .

HarveySpecter1

Harvey or whatever u call yourself.

U are the kid, cause u have no idea how. Much we both earn

Hello Hate the game, Not the player cool

Fucvking broke ass guy.. I send you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by femolala001(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
N.P-Lil'wayne- bítches love me ft Future & Drake.

I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)...

I met some few good bitches,
met some more bad bitches
and i be screwing them niiggars,
so post for ur class picture
Kiss my harse if u hatting
Im making cash im hating!!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2017
gensteejay:

Why are you so pained about what the lady posted? Why did you express so much hate and vile attitude concerning her opinion on her prince charming?

Different strokes for different folks. Let's learn to respect other people's opinions.
Live and let live.

God bless you Jare.

Wailers like him will always wail about their life and expect people to be like him..

Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

You go soon know who I be!
Don't bother your head about my identity.

And thanks for the well wishes smiley..and definitely I will come back after 5 years with our lovely kids and their handsome father.. Waxing stronger.. Cause we don't believe in divorce but we believe more in communication, respect and listening to one another.

tongue

See omoge let me hint you a bit.

Don't think I just drop all these things out of fantasy...yes I have a thing for freelancing but at the same time I have spent over 4 decades in life...Every tiny dot of my thread is vital for insight.

No one wishes for bad stuffs but in life shits happen and the best one can do is to prepare for the shit even if it may never happen.

Read those points again and just comprehend without sentiments.

There are 3 stages to marriage and I have been there...the first stage is initial gragra which will definitely pass and it is the second stage that defines the union and it is called the reality stage.

At this stage you tend to see a vivid picture of what marriage is all about and the faults of your partner comes to fall then at that point you make a decision that may make or break that union.

But with GOD AND DETERMINATION you could pass that stage and get to the last stage called the comfy stage...at this stage you would have known almost all the shortcomings of your partner and would have made up your mind to overlook hence the peace of till death will come in.

The story can't be the same for everyone but in life we should hope for the best and be proactive for the worst.

My 50 cents

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

Harvey or whatever u call yourself.

U are the kid, cause u have no idea how. Much we both earn

Hello Hate the game, Not the player cool

Fucvking broke ass guy.. I send you? grin

Lmao. You wish.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

See omoge let me hint you a bit.

Don't think I just drop all these things out of fantasy...yes I have a thing for freelancing but at the same time I have spent over 4 decades in life...Every tiny dot of my thread is vital for insight.

No one wishes for bad stuffs but in life shits happen and the best one can do is to prepare for the shit even if it may never happen.

Read those points again and just comprehend without sentiments.

There are 3 stages to marriage and I have been there...the first stage is initial gragra which will definitely pass and it is the second stage that defines the union and it is called the reality stage.

At this stage you tend to see a vivid picture of what marriage is all about and the faults of your partner comes to fall then at that point you make a decision that may make or break that union.

But with GOD AND DETERMINATION you could pass that stage and get to the last stage called the comfy stage...at this stage you would have known almost all the shortcomings of your partner and would have made up your mind to overlook hence the peace of till death will come in.

The story can't be the same for everyone but in life we should hope for the best and be proactive for the worst.

My 50 cents

My dear

I know all these stages.

Our foundation is strong.. We are not tales by moonlight, neither are we telemundo.

So don't worry..
We are in good hands with each other.

Marriage is hard work we know, and we are already in the process...

No need painting it as if it's bad luck or ugly.

Nah it's not.. Kolewerk!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 07, 2017
thesuave10:

I'm doing great. Just been traveling places. Tasting different foods
Nice smiley
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

My dear

I know all these stages.

Our foundation is strong.. We are not tales by moonlight, neither are we telemundo.

So don't worry..
We are in good hands with each other.

Marriage is hard work we know, and we are already in the process...

No need painting it as if it's bad luck or ugly.

Nah it's not.. Kolewerk!

You are beginning to sound immature..I'm not painting anything bad..just being real....As I wrote...i wish you well.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

You are beginning to sound immature..I'm not painting anything bad..just being real...As I wrote..o wish you well.

You are the immature one..

Am more than real, dude..

Keep your version of marriage reality to yourself.. We don't need it!

If it's not working for u, does. Not. Mean it won't work for another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2017
gensteejay:

Live and let live.

Hey,

I understand you need to kiss ass for a living. I have nothing against her. She is one of the reasonable women here but her post sounded like it was directed at someone. You know women trying to bitxch themselves.

She wasn't realistic in her post so I just told her some damn truth. I don't have to sugar coat it. It's the same way I would tell my sister if she goes so childish like amelian.

Pray to God to make your marriage a happy one. His height,handsome, little cash isnt a guarantee to happiness in your marriage. Seek for God's favor in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

You are the immature one..
Am more than real, dude..
Keep your version of marriage reality to yourself.. We don't need it!
If it's not working for u, does. Not. Mean it won't work for another.

Now you are definitely immature.
Good night
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Hey,

I understand you need to kiss ass for a living. I have nothing against her. She is one of the reasonable women here but her post sounded like it was directed at someone. You know women trying to bitxch themselves.

She wasn't realistic in her post so I just told her some damn truth. I don't have to sugar coat it. It's the same way I would tell my sister if she goes so childish like amelian.

Pray to God to make your marriage a happy one. His height,handsome, little cash isnt a guarantee to happiness in your marriage. Seek for God's favor in your marriage.

I was almost respecting her but from her comments I can tell you for sure that she is not mature..ignore her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

You are beginning to sound immature..I'm not painting anything bad..just being real....As I wrote...i wish you well.

I'm happy someone else is thinking right here. Her posts were kinda childish.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by bezimo(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

That is why I wrote about maintaining the condition.

You meet a sex dynamo and he makes your head spin in the bedroom and you say you just love him for real...he is broke,jobless and very arrogant but you say you just love him but in essence it is his koboko that you love then something happens and the koboko stops working and the other crazy stuffs become an issue and you are left with two options...TOLERATE OR LEAVE

Many marriages turn from real desire to tolerance in a short while and when you ask the couple,they call it love.

Can a man still love a lady who does not respect him, cook for him or allow him sx? I guess if there is anything like loving for real then no circumstance ought to tilt the emotional balance.

My advice for you..when a guy says I love you please ask him what he sees in you that makes him "love" u and once he tells you, try to maintain that condition or you stand the risk of being dumped...FACT!

Interesting!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Hey,

U see? U are the only one seeing it like am directing to someone

Pls Mr know all? Who am I directing my comments to?

I can't imagine u are so paranoid. And taking it personal

If my love life is too good to be true to you? Then go hang yourself.

It's not anyone fault .

I owe no apologises to be happy.. It's long over due for. Me..
So stop hating..

Waller!

And God is in our relationship smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

U see? U are the only one seeing it like am directing to someone

Pls Mr know all? Who am I directing my comments to?

I can't imagine u are so paranoid. And taking it personal

If my love life is too good to be true to you? Then go hang yourself.

It's not anyone fault .

I owe no apologises to be happy.. It's long over due for. Me..
So stop hating..

Waller!

And God is in our relationship smiley

Ok, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. That is the way I know how to tell people the truth. I don't have to sugar coat for you.

You can get some sensible stuffs in the supposed nonsense I posted. Sis, God not little cash or looks is the foundation of a good marriage.

Wish you the best
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Hey,

I understand you need to kiss ass for a living
. I have nothing against her. She is one of the reasonable women here but her post sounded like it was directed at someone. You know women trying to bitxch themselves.

Before you offer unsolicited advice, you should watch whatever you say lest you appear as an uncouth fool.

I don't know this lady from Adam; however, I felt compelled to give a reply to your post concerning her comment because your remark was starkly hateful, untoward.

I think rather than offering any piece of advice unnecessarily, you should do yourself a favor by first taking care of your vile attitude. Your comments on this issue reek of negative energy; bad intent.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Babygal4eva(f): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2017

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:
[/b][/color]
Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is.

This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.

Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

I'm not supporting philandering but this is just how the cookie crumbles.

My humble opinion

There are just so many things wrong with this post that I can't even take it serious. This two especially are so damn riduclous that i have to think you are trolling or something. My feelings are not important right? I should tell my own husband it is okay to cheat as long as he uses protection and he does it far away abi nwa i bu nzuzu lol smh this is just stupid. I was going to write a long reply but I can't even be bothered.

Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.