Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114349 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
baybeeboi:
Oh Lawd, what is this?

RomanceLand will give you a different belief from what these pictures shows.

Well, for ur level, i'd say Kudos.
The kids will come for your head for saying this
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Adonis3: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:
shocked

Who's the Nigga on red shorts?

You looking okay. cool

Here babyyyy.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Eleniyan15: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Neyoor:
No comment kiss undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bra you just made a comment na...Baba se han equivocado su dígito de nuevo buzx me odio los correos, no vex I wan find your trouble small
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LordOfNaira: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
how come its in d nyt u r asking dis question

I asked you earlier when you asked for the photos but you didn't respond.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why that guy for the first pix close one eye like sey sand enter him eye grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
omo see viewers, amenbo too much for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
truth is bitter my dear.
i prefer the first get together to this one.
From the former i saw mature peeps but this present one is not too good in my book.
The party looks dry and probably boring too.
just take a look at the tables, no drinks. .what about the barbeque? No sight of it grin

The first one is hang out while this one is a party. U suppose to know that the latter will be loose or slightly loose. The video was edited leaving out the barbecue section.

Remember this is the 1st time with very little time to plan for the party. Atleast appreciate instead of ranting unnecessary tantrums at them.

Now that u not saying something tangible, will u....... @ the pix below cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Mikylopez(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:
February 14th...brace yourself cool
venue
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg I couldnt see d g-boys of nairaland there no p...it looks Lyk it went well
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
i was also expecting someone like you self
Haha
There was no way I could make it, bring 5,000 miles away....
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Laveda(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Here babyyyy.... smiley

cheesy Sure?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol
I don troll am today wella, call my Mtn
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by happney65: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
omolola15 veekid help me ask them if them fuccck for there.It isnt good if them no Bleep themselves there ohhh

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by bqlekan(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vizkiz, you guys really did a good job.. Kudos. I will InshaAllah attend the next edition cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ireneony(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Thank you.

Just look at the unwashed boys looking like Arab woozies there.

Tomorrow they will come here to make noise
if any reason i was to attend that party, i will only do so to spy on people. You may ask why, why? Because those small kids that insult someone on nairaland. ..i will meet them face-to-face to dare insult me. The truth is some of them don't have liver outside nairaland.
Imagine how some of the guys in this pics bash girls on nairaland

I'm a very observant person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by knightsson: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
The party looks cool but i think a financial analysis by the organisers will go a long way to tell how the money was spent cool

The way those boys make noise on Nairaland i thougyt they will wow me off but this things I'm seeing are .....

And who is this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Adonis3: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

it was a success honestly.

I sight ya bruv....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by RazaqMB(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:
Special shout out to all den niqqas that made yesterday's party a memorable one

Vizkiz, I hail o

Danfuster baba you too much

Biafrabushboy I see all your moves yesterday

Rasaq baddest grin

Adewumiopeyemi you too much

Naijamakosa even though you dey follow me drag my babe, I see you

Princeakin baba for the guys

Rosieluv fine girl

If I no mention you no vex

grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
comradespade:
omo see viewers, amenbo too much for nairaland
shocked.....snap grin seun had lala push this 2 frontPage 2 rack in the dough.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adonis3:

I sight ya bruv....
Na so lol
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by zicoraads: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
To be sincere..most of them are not cute.. grin

The girls nor try at all..all i see is synthetic weave grin.
the guys are kids
And she just said what I have been wanting to say. If not because I have decided not to deliberately hurt people's feelings this year.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
knightsson:

And who is this thing?
One of the kids has come to disturb my mentions
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
goodluck with your girlfriend, hope you treat her right.
but you're still a small boy oo..don't come here tomorrow crying of heartbreak

Lol.. Ginger..

You're good sha.. But with a mouth like that, you'd watch yourself slide right down and you won't be able to do anything..
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
mtcheeew I was expecting to see men but no I see lots of boys.
good thing it was a success though.
now when will men have theirs? working class only kinda sh_t?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by HDee(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Vizkiz, you guys did a nice job.
I like the unity. Please don't blame us that had doubts, it's because of the plenty insults and scandals prevalent in this section. This is 2017, we're all evolving.

Laveda abi Lacasera, shattap.
Who are you to talk about maturity? When you registered newly and was everywhere, asslicking every guy, you didn't know there is something called 'see finish'.

Better shut up and enjoy the aftermath.
Now you want to form elder sister...see you face like tree.

Haaa!! cheesy
Easy o, you need not insult her as well, you gotta play the mature card.

Laveda didn't know age is only a state of the mind. Key is what's upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
No disrespect 2 the organisers ,the attendees or the effort put into the event but the party was sub-par tongue
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by knightsson: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
One of the kids has come to disturb my mentions

Kid? I could be older and has achieved far more than your father you know. Just admit you re jealous and couldn't afford the party fee and that's why you didn't attend instead of you to come here and start crying like a baby that you re.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by kayzat: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Where is Ishilove and her beau ( Hungerbad) in this pinshure now ?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:

And she just said what I have been wanting to say. If not because I have decided not to deliberately hurt people's feelings this year.
people on here know i dont sugarcoat things. I strike like a thunder.the first hangout was cool because i could see the brotherly and sister love, let me say guinue. Because this one, all i see is guys wanting to satisfy their taste

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
No disrespect 2 the organisers ,the attendees or the effort put into the event but the party was sub-par tongue
shut up
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
RazaqMB:
grin

Baba for the girls
I see your handwork yesterday o
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by cybriz82(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Do you have a problem with grinding??

It was a party, mind you..

since na party why u no grind with d floor join am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply)

Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.