Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114554 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:

why na sad

Wetin you wan use me do?

I wasn't there sha... Lol
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by kaziblake(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Bae... Don't do this pls...

Oya let's go outta here.
Alright love
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
OMG! Dope guys, cute chicks and some very uglee ones
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by FuckMynd: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
my guy Judeefcc came too grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:
Lifeofairforce1 guy u ugly? What in the name of Jesus Christ nailed to the cross do u do for a living? Looking so hard and scary....
Guy, is he dancing with your Nl crush ni. grin grin

I don die cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
FuckMynd:
Beg me now!
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
Vizkiz and the rest of the organizers, kudos to you guys. Ain't easy planning a get together. Thumbs up.
You're a darling! kiss
I might persuade you to join us next time.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by FreeSpirited: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fact is..Most people on this thread who were not there wish they were there....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by talktonase(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kalatium:

This thread got me laughing like crazy
U have spoken my mind... grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
I was so high last night I can't remember the owner this yansh that rocked me to ecstasy. Please, if you know you're the owner, kindly PM so we can discuss how to continue the rocking in za ozer room.

Is that an SS 1 boys ass? Nigga you need to quit drinking!

Wtf!
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
FuckMynd:
shocked cool
Whatahfucck.!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LordOfNaira: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you have to destroy him like this

Your mastery of the English Language impresses me.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Which one be blood for white again..
tell me the name of that girl by u or I tell her
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ireneony(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
To be sincere..most of them are not cute.. grin

The girls nor try at all..all i see is synthetic weave grin.
the guys are kids

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by jinxet2000: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
In Mathematics, there is a topic called Permutation and Combination.
In this pics, most of the boys look like people who have been loafing about at the shore and suddenly they saw party going on and they joined while a few number of boys looked like people who have no plan for the season and suddenly they heard about NL party and they quickly dressed to kill and rush into the party. Most of the girls look like what I do not know while a few of the girls look polished and beautiful. In all, they all look like cats out of the basket.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Smellymouth: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Defaramade:
Baba see as you handsh, all dem fine fine babes go dey trip for una o grin

grin cheesy

I be fine boy ni..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Most sexy lips there, Berl borrow me your bikini wink

wait till next year the beach party is over na cheesy

ermm wats he putting on sef
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Defaramade(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:
Lifeofairforce1 guy u ugly? What in the name of Jesus Christ nailed to the cross do u do for a living? Looking so hard and scary....
Bro, why you wicked like this na? Some people get badmouth sha grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LordOfNaira: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea, when are we taking that swim in the Atlantic Ocean?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Donshemzy1234: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
where is seun and lalaticlala??
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
And some fucktards were saying the party was trash! angry it was lit in my opinion cool Nice work guys!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Defaramade(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
I be fine boy ni..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:

wait till next year the beach party is over na cheesy

ermm wats he putting on sef
look for the guy with kissable lips there Berlgrin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by FreeSpirited: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
jinxet2000:
In Mathematics, there is a topic called Permutation and Combination.
In this pics, most of the boys look like people who have been loafing about at the shore and suddenly they saw party going on and they joined while a few number of boys looked like people who have no plan for the season and suddenly they heard about NL party and they quickly dressed to kill and rush into the party. Most of the girls look like what I do not know while a few of the girls look polished and beautiful. In all, they all look like cats out of the basket.
But u can think rubbish sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by curvilicious: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland gestugeda

Ugly ugly girls and boys smh
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ayatt(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
was lalasticlala there also??
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Eleniyan15: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
I wasn't really expecting much from the event but kudos to the organizers it wasn't a bad one, i just dont know why people are hating it pathetic some people just need too grow up, some people forming jagaban saying kids blah blah blah and dey can't boast of something better (retard everywhere)
next edition will be better than this please who that lady on crop top mhen??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Marcofranz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chi is that you? The 20th pic or so. Its been a while never knew you re also a nairalander.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ORIJIN201(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
seems it was good grin na bad bele go say otherwise. cool
markydebbie hope you don see the pix wey u dey find since? grin
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaziblake:
Alright love

You see why I love you... kiss
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by wristbangle: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
ireneony:
To be sincere..most of them are not cute.. grin

The girls nor try at all..all i see is synthetic weave grin.
the guys are kids

sadsadsadangry

Waris dis one saying?

Who can help me with that pix where the guy threw bucket at a lady!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin you wan use me do?

I wasn't there sha... Lol
stop lying Jhoor I will figure out dont worry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply)

16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.