Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114440 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
I saw where aproko jude said 150k was expended on that village meeting grin

Lol.. Jude says a lot of things..

Bottom line.. It was successful

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by vizkiz: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:
Now for that self acclaimed nairaland T.B Joshua who gave all kind of prophecies and bullshit, you must be really disappointed right now shey? hope you get to eat your words now

Well after your blind prophecies and rants you made like a mad dog, the parry was a huge success!!!

misspicy, Laveda and the "mocking crew"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Im........Dharay:
The data i burnt in watching that 15 mins video
was actually worth it. Good to see you guys pulled
this out successful. Let's make way for 'em haters....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
i can only see just 2 cute guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Laveda(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

misspicy, Lav eda and the "mocking crew"

If you were close, I would have slapped sense into you.

Respect yourself and stay far from my mentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Ekpekus(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kudos to the organisers and those in attendance. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Genea(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Kathmandu post=52501687][/quote] u sef carry ya own k

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
judefcc:
beach party corruption
Only God Can tell the embezzlement

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
jakan.deola:
I luv dis wat a matured party i love how u handle it. Cos if you start to bad mouth each other most wont want to come next time.you all sat down an relate as one i wish to be dere in the next party if am in lagos. Hahahah but i get craze oh if i see those small kids that chat nonsence to be i will slap dem and notin will vizk.iz adewumiop.eyemi lav.eda frankr.aj ifak.iland jude.efcc max.i112 jari.zod smelling anus did you went? happen
.aaaahH.!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Looks like a bunch of broke people and College kids...I would have fit right in...

Vizkiz these type of events people pick the date like 6 months earlier, if I had known, I would have aligned my visit to Lagos to match the date.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by jakandeola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
The girls are pretty. Some pple didnt go out on new dey stayed at home sad lonely watch rubbish tv.person put effort to make pple hav fun. Thumbs up to dose dat went and neva critcz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

misspicy, Laveda and the "mocking crew"

Some people no go fit sleep this night grin

The groove burst people head

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

If you slapped him, you would have broken your bone, Go and eat some Burgers, in the next 7 months come back maybe he will take your "e-threat" seriously...Maybe.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by vizkiz: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

Still waiting to see the smiles on your faces and sidelined gossips. wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by HDee(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017

Oh nice! It's worth giving a shot Innit.
A very welcome development.

Thumbs guys.

Vizkiz, who be that babe wey cover her face? I'm curious grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:

Some people no go fit sleep this night grin

The groove burst people head
They don't even know how to start the criticism. Now they want to make how the money was spent a topic. Not that they contributed a split coin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:

Lol.. Jude says a lot of things..

Bottom line.. It was successful
It depends on your definition of successful because the gist behind the party will still surface as the days goes by.

Airforce1 will still give us the behind the scene gist

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by vizkiz: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
0% controversy. 109 views on YouTube within 4hrs. Now that's what I am talking about...cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by zicoraads: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Who is that one that removed his shirt? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by jakandeola(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

if u get msdelilah and sinaj to next party i will personall drop 70k
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

They don't even know how to start the criticism. Now they want to make how the money was spent a topic. Not that they contributed a split coin.
Accountability is the soul of everything. I only saw 2k drinks there after the hundreds of thousands contributed tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:
0% controversy. 109 views on YouTube within 4hrs. Now that's what I am talking about...cool

everyone wanna see butt nd boobs undecided

nd ..........
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by maxlis097(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:
shocked

Who's the Nigga on red shorts?

You looking okay. cool
You want to fvck him?

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
It depends on your definition of successful because the gist behind the party will still surface as the days goes by.

Lol.. My definition of successful??

People are so concerned about negatives, they make it news...You are what you put out.. So, if you see someone typing stuff about the party, look at the person twice..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:

it was a success honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GunzAndRosez: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Berlynn:
♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

errr speechless for now grin
Shameless hater.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Laveda(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

cheesy You've been acting like a kid all cause of this party.. Who's mocking you? I only said I can never attend such party cause of the kids and after controversy of this section and you're here spilling trash.

Victor put your emotions in check and quit mentioning me everywhere, this girl here doesn't care.

I no blame you sha, nah too much play.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by zicoraads: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cocoberry...coman see something sweedie lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Like we care, bro the summary of everything is that, the party was a huge success, haters were not expecting it to hold

No be clear eyes I take reach house yesterday o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Monalisa185(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

Where is yoh in the video, i played
it 100 times looking for you...

lol, right there! Lady without a top and panties, Rocking yo!tonguetongue
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Defaramade(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

.aaaahH.!
See bullets flying all over grin

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Accountability is the soul of everything. I only saw 2k drinks there after the hundreds of thousands contributed tongue
LOL! The red wines alone are more than the people in attendance, not to mention can drinks and juice. It was Vizkiz that suggested we keep them aside as we were expecting someone to bring a cooler with ice. Ya'll got nothing to talk about, brah. Nothing! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.