Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party (2437 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
watched the video 5 times grin
party was planned by vizkid and prince akin , at elegushi entry fee was 3000 for m and 2000 for f

if they are 60 and the average payment is 2500 wonder where 150000 enter lipsrsealed

did it take place yes and it was dirty
how many girls , from my last count 10
how many guys close to 50
was it nice , nothing about it will encourage any1 to partake next year

issues with the party
the video i watched was edited by vizkid , he made it about him , vizkid owned close to 7mins inside the 15mins video
the party looked disjointed them no go gree but everything looked forced
no drinks were the 150k
and many more scandal thread later grin

observations
airforce1 was airforce1 toasting one babe for corner a nairalander no confirmed name yet
fynesitboy and itsquinn are cool people the rest no behave well

shocks grin that thread dey come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
I wanted to type a threat.. But.. What the hell..

You're Jude and you'd always be Jude..

Part of me is sitting here and thinking, Nairalanders are terrible people..

Someone proposed a social function for good.. Something that is worth taking a shot at, but some people would rather die than not have to feed off controversy to bear some sort of image which is obviously cheap..

The truth, you wanted to see that party flop for all the reasons best known to you.. What does that make you??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Still haven't seen a pic or video yet..seems it's a top secret Beach party grin

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by dollyjoy(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
This one fit be person when never even organize a praise section for he houseundecided

3 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
cool
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by LegalBaby(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol the kind speed wey all dz aprokos DE take grace any thread relating to d beach party no be here.. grin
Humans' sense of curiosity shaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
But why did the mods remove that vizkiz's thread na undecided
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:
nothing dey the video boss its boring i swear , be like say them choose the only eventful parts put
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Rosella1: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

For real, it has to be! Been checking since yesterday afternoon till this moment, please nah post pictures and videos.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:
I wanted to type a threat.. But.. What the hell..

You're Jude and you'd always be Jude..
you handsam and bush last year i go follow una talk , this year i done see una as una be small pikins , you are forever ignored

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by vizkiz: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
ActOfWar:
Lol the kind speed wey all dz aprokos DE take grace any thread relating to d beach party no be here.. grin
Humans' sense of curiosity shaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
But why did the mods remove that vizkiz's thread na undecided

unlocked bro

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
judefcc:
you handsam and bush last year i go follow una talk , this year i done see una as una be small pikins , you are forever ignored
undecided

If you think your attention has any importance or adds anything to my life, you're thinking wrong..

I pity you man..

The way you're going, if someone sees you on the street, you wouldn't like how you look in their eyes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by CentaurXXV: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Here's an advice Jude.

Stop trying to act intelligent. It doesn't suit you. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by tonaydo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Man, people know where you are.. You stupidly made it public.

Won't be long before we hear something bad about u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rosella1:

For real, it has to be! Been checking since yesterday afternoon till this moment, please nah post pictures and videos.

Not just u dear..can't count how many times I have refreshed Romance section board cos of them pictures and particularly the video grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Splinz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enough of this beach party this... beach party that...

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
judefcc:
nothing dey the video boss its boring i swear , be like say them choose the only eventful parts put

where u take see the video I don find am tire grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Rosella1: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

Not just u dear..can't count how many times I have refreshed Romance section board cos of them pictures and particularly the video grin

I can't help it anymore, I don't want to see again sef!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:

And it gets worse because whatever would eventually hit him, will hit him hard..
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:

wetin u dey talk
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by iykekelvins(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
OBTSubtle:

And it gets worse because whatever would eventually hit him, will hit him hard..
He brought it upon himself.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rosella1:

I can't help it anymore, I don't want to see again sef!
grin grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Gladiator1: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
dollyjoy:
This one fit be person when never even organize a praise section for he houseundecided
When we don feed our eyes finish grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
iykekelvins:
He brought it upon himself.

cool All I need is front seats when the party starts..
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Rosella1: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:

grin grin

Stop grinning jawe!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Beach Party by Gladiator1: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
judefcc:
But after all the blabbing, y u no come attend? I for laff tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast / Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.