Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

World Islamic Conquest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Islamic Conquest (840 Views)

The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods / Boldness The Way To Conquest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
World Islamic Conquest

Quran 61:9 Pickthal] He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

The word "conqueror" is military and an attack. It is not defensive nor retaliatory. How would a religion of peace try to conquer other religions?

Of a truth we have records of how muslims conquered nations around the world. It is not the character of the true God to conquer people for him. God gives man the free will to choose who he will worship.

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." 
According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars).  This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack.  Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period i.e when the sacred months have passed (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months).  The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat.  Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.

The usual defence Muslims give to justify islamic violence is that the Muslims were responding to persecutions by pagans, making it to look like self defence. A careful study shows they were forcing people to become Muslims,.thereby conquering other religions.

If truly muslims were fighting on self defence and not to conquer other religion by military force, what was the offence of other nations outside Saudi Arabia, who were fought by Muslims? Were they the ones who drove Muslims out of Medina?

Look at the lists of wars fought by Muslims and let us.know how they were defensive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt

4 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some parts of Kaduna State could not celebrate Christmas and New Year, courtesy of islamic terrorists in the name of fulaniherdsmen. Those outside the troubled areas could not celebrate with peace of mind as anything could happen at any time.

I have not heard of fulaniherdsmen attacking muslim communities and Mr President has not spoken a word to stop his people.

I'm of the opinion that the war against Boko Haram is because they were killing fellow Muslims in the North against quranic injunction to kill non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Conquest by plappville(f): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thats why Moslims all over the world brag by saying "ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD" They know it is only by killing none Muslims and reproduction this can come to pass. By the way, How can they dominate when they also kill themselves each passing day in the middle East and some part of African countries?

God will distrol Islam. Alla.h is a moon god. He socks blood. We see that everyday on the news. Moslims are wild like Tiger and Lion.
I still wonder what sort of beings they are shocked shocked

Why is islam linked with so much violence if Truelly the founder Mohammed was that loving, noble as his army claim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2017
plappville:
Thats why Moslims all over the world brag by saying "ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD" They know it is only by killing none Muslims and reproduction this can come to pass. By the way, How can they dominate when they also kill themselves each passing day in the middle East and some part of African countries?

God will distrol Islam. Alla.h is a moon god. He socks blood. We see that everyday on the news. Moslims are wild like Tiger and Lion.
I still wonder what sort of beings they are shocked shocked

Why is islam linked with so much violence if Truelly the founder Mohammed was that loving, noble as his army claim?

Islam is from Satan who pretended to be God. No doubt, muslims are satanists. Quran is the only "holy" book people read to murder. Violence cannot end in the world as long as just a copy of quran is still in circulation.

A posted a thread " Imagine A World Without Islam" where I stated that the only war the world face today is islamic terrorism and that much money is being committed to restore peace even in the face of harsh economic conditions. You can then imagine how peaceful and prosperous the world would have been without islam, yet the quran lied that Muhammad is a mercy to the world (Quran 21:107), The thread didn't stay for ten minutes before it was deleted as if the statement is false. Who does not know that instead of a mercy, islam is a curse to the world? Does allaah know the meaning of mercy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Islamic Conquest by annunaki2(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2017
truthmans2012:

Islam is from Satan who pretended to be God. No doubt, muslims are satanists. Quran is the only "holy" book people read to murder. Violence cannot end in the world as long as just a copy of quran is still in circulation.

A posted a thread " Imagine A World Without Islam" where I stated that the only war the world face today is islamic terrorism and that much money is being committed to restore peace even in the face of harsh economic conditions. You can then imagine how peaceful and prosperous the world would have been without islam, yet the quran lied that Muhammad is a mercy to the world (Quran 21:107), The thread didn't stay for ten minutes before it was deleted as if the statement is false. Who does not know that instead of a mercy, islam is a curse to the world? Does allaah know the meaning of mercy?

Labelling mohammed as a mercy to the world is probably the most ridiculous thing in that piece of trash filled with ridiculous garbage known as the quoran. In the history of mankind, all the tyrannical leaders and vermins combined do not even come close to the evil that mohammed has done and inspired on this earth since this planet was cursed with his presence 1,400 years ago. The world would certainly have been a much better place without his evil legacy(islam).

4 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by Fash20: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
There are violent verses in the bible I think that should make Christianity and Judaism a satanist religion too or what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Fash20:
There are violent verses in the bible I think that should make Christianity and Judaism a satanist religion too or what do you think?

Nowhere does the Bible call for war against unbelievers to establish Judaism. The wars in the Bible are not ordained or recommended for anybody to continue for converting people by force. If it is ordained like the quran does, you would have seen the Jews or Christians going about killing like muslims. Besides, Jesus had stopped any kind of war, it is only Satan that could reintroduce it as God could not. It was Satan who disguised as God and introduced islam to suck blood.

Now tell us why Boko Haram, Isil, Hamas , Al-Shabab, Al-Quada etc are fighting and killing innocent souls. It is just to make blood available for Satan aka Allah to such.

3 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by alBHAGDADI: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
rilwayne001 friendchoice aminusanti Empiree udatso are all afraid of this truthful thread.

What a shame. grin

2 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
rilwayne001 friendchoice aminusanti Empiree udatso are all afraid of this truthful thread.

What a shame. grin

They are tired of defending Islam. There is a limit anyone can continue defending falsehood. Islam is not full of falsehood, it is totally falsehood.

What muslims say in defence of Muhammad's genocide is that he was fighting in self defence, now that they have been asked " who attacked Muslims in Egypt and other countries they took over by force, they are now speechless.

It is a good development that they have nothing more to say. Muslims who are in islam due to ignorance are already discovering islam is Satan's religion. We have seen some of them confessing it.

Satan played the roles of Allah, Gabriel and Satan in the Quran. Muhammad was deceived to deceive others. What a pity.

Satan designed the black stone in Kaaba like a woman's private part for muslims to be touching and kissing. What a level of immorality. Could the true God do that immoral thing?

Satan chose moon as islamic symbol. This was deliberate knowing fully well that idol worshippers from different ancient countries were also having moon as their god's symbol. This again shows islam is from Satan as God could not choose the symbol of idolaters for himself.

For allaah designing black stone like a woman's private part, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3512953/designed-black-stone-structure

For allaah choosing moon symbol of the idolaters as his own symbol too,, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3543135/chose-moon-islamic-symbol

2 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by alBHAGDADI: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
truthmans2012:

They are tired of defending Islam. There is a limit anyone can continue defending falsehood. Islam is not full of falsehood, it is totally falsehood.

What muslims say in defence of Muhammad's genocide is that he was fighting in self defence, now that they have been asked " who attacked Muslims in Egypt and other countries they took over by force, they are now speechless.

It is a good development that they have nothing more to say. Muslims who are in islam due to ignorance are already discovering islam is Satan's religion. We have seen some of them confessing it.

Satan played the roles of Allah, Gabriel and Satan in the Quran. Muhammad was deceived to deceive others. What a pity.

Satan designed the black stone in Kaaba like a woman's private part for muslims to be touching and kissing. What a level of immorality. Could the true God do that immoral thing?

Satan chose moon as islamic symbol. This was deliberate knowing fully well that idol worshippers from different ancient countries were also having moon as their god's symbol. This again shows islam is from Satan as God could not choose the symbol of idolaters for himself.

For allaah designing black stone like a woman's private part, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3512953/designed-black-stone-structure

For allaah choosing moon symbol of the idolaters as his own symbol too,, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3543135/chose-moon-islamic-symbol
Most of them know all this but are living in denial or afraid to leave the satanic religion for fear of being killed as commanded by the Quran and hadith which says to kill anyone that leaves Islam.
Re: World Islamic Conquest by enilove(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
We need to pray for them. Facing the kaaba during their prayer sessions is a satanic covenant which is not easy to break.

I was a muslim , so I know it is by divine intervention that can set anyone free from that trap of hell, which satan started with muhammed.

It is very good to inform them of the everlasting danger, if they die as muslims, but their is need to pray for them as well.

My prayer for any muslim reading the message is that "the veil of darkness covering your spiritual eyes be destroyed, in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
enilove:
We need to pray for them. Facing the kaaba during their prayer sessions is a satanic covenant which is not easy to break.

I was a muslim , so I know it is by divine intervention that can set anyone free from that trap of hell, which satan started with muhammed.

It is very good to inform them of the everlasting danger, if they die as muslims, but their is need to pray for them as well.

My prayer for any muslim reading the message is that "the veil of darkness covering your spiritual eyes be destroyed, in Jesus name.

I thank God on your behalf. May God uphold you to the end. With prayers, I believe the Lord who liberated you from islamic bondage will also do the same for muslims reading this thread . So shall it be in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Most of them know all this but are living in denial or afraid to leave the satanic religion for fear of being killed as commanded by the Quran and hadith which says to kill anyone that leaves Islam.

I pray they be librated in Jesus name.

It is unreasonable for anyone to prefer his religion to his soul. Since what the muslims are reading is undeniable truth, nothing should stop them from accepting Christ.

If Muhammad himself, having seen the reality now has the chance to send a message home (like the rich man Jesus talked about), I'm sure he would have warned the muslims but unfortunately, he has no such opportunity.. All the men of God who have seen the vision of heaven saw Muhammad languishing in hellfire. This is no surprise as (Quran 3:185) confirms it that all muslims will go to hellfire before some will be removed to aljannah. The truth is: nobody goes to hell and comes out of it. What makes someone qualified for hell will make him remain there forever as there is no room for repentance after death.

Besides, even according to islamic belief, some people like Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc are already in heaven, and not waiting in hellfire, why should Muhammad and muslims go to hell first waiting for the Day of Resurrection to be removed? Satan is telling them to their face that muslims are going to hellfire, yet they can't discern neither can they understand. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: World Islamic Conquest by plappville(f): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2017
truthmans2012:

A posted a thread " Imagine A World Without Islam" where I stated that the only war the world face today is islamic terrorism and that much money is being committed to restore peace even in the face of harsh economic conditions. You can then imagine how peaceful and prosperous the world would have been without islam, yet the quran lied that Muhammad is a mercy to the world (Quran 21:107), The thread didn't stay for ten minutes before it was deleted as if the statement is false. Who does not know that instead of a mercy, islam is a curse to the world? Does allaah know the meaning of mercy ?

If only they can answer. angry

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Conquest by plappville(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Fash20:

Where did Yahweh ever command the Jews to Kill unbelievers just because they reject him?

You will find others that wish to have security from you and security from their people. Every time they are sent back to temptation, they yield thereto. If they withdraw not from you, nor offer you peace, nor restrain their hands, take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them. In their case, We have provided you with a clear warrant against them.

Again
And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Isis and co obey alla.h.

kill whereever you find them.
Re: World Islamic Conquest by plappville(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2017
enilove:

You are right. But i believe they chosed to remain in the dark. People allow themselves to be used by Satan. Muhammad mind was weak and wicked. That was why he was chosen by Satan to spread his religion. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Re: World Islamic Conquest by Fash20: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2017
enilove:

Rubbish!
Hope you've been enjoying the dancing and clapping session.
Re: World Islamic Conquest by alBHAGDADI: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2017
enilove:

Udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice aminusanti Empiree

The above prayer is for you.
Re: World Islamic Conquest by annunaki2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fash20:

Rubbish!
Hope you've been enjoying the dancing and clapping session.

Hope you enjoy banging your head on the floor five times a day to please an Arabic idol as well.

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Conquest by truthmans2012: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
annunaki2:

Hope you enjoy banging your head on the floor five times a day to please an Arabic idol as well.

Singing and dancing is a mark of joy. The Bible says rejoice forever more.

Muslims don't appreciate the value of joy. Nowhere did allaah command or enjoin them to be joyful. I haven't seen any islamic Alfa looking happy. They look terrible and wicked with their unkept beard, full of words of curses and abuses, even when they are preaching. The more they read the quran, the more terrible they become. They don't have joy and so they can't drum and dance.

(1) (Reply)

Www.amorconline.com / Strange Jesus Look Alike Image Spotted In Zambia / Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.