Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ladies Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? (2749 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
easy na.. grin if u continue like this, I won't have friends
If you are a smooth talker and good at studying people before approaching them, you are good to go.
Re: Ladies Why? by adajoe555: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
me hardly give out my number...imagine giving your number to all the guys you see

hmmmmm

the phone don become meeting centre ,, the phone will just blow because of calls and messages

lol
Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

You can tell a lot from how a guy is dressed and his manner of approach.

One can be addresed by the way one dresses but it is also paramount that we don't judge people by their appearances. like a saying... don't judge a book by it's cover without reading it yet.

Now that takes maturity which so many people don't have!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

One can be addresed by the way one dresses but it is also paramount that we don't judge people by their appearances. like a saying... don't judge a book by it's cover without reading it yet.

I gotta disagree bro. I'm not gonna walk into a library and read every God damn book, would I?. The cover of a book should reveal a lil about the pages inside.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

"Attraction" that beautiful word. Define it in your words
Shebi it haff quickly turned to question and answer session...ko si wahala

Attraction to me is the interest or pull your have towards and an object or individual
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Dear Sir,
You're entitled to your own opinion.
And for the record...I don't 'judge' people. smiley
Re: Ladies Why? by Quintessential1(f): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Honestly, I've almost stopped giving my numbers out completely! You can't have peace as long as your phone is on. Guys outdoing themselves and getting you all the more confused!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

Shebi it haff quickly turned to question and answer session...ko si wahala

Attraction to me is the interest or pull your have towards and an object or individual

Yes it has grin. So attraction is not a choice huh? .
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

Dear Sir,
You're entitled to your own opinion.
And for the record...I don't 'judge' people. smiley

I agree with everything you've said so far. So how do you handle the issue of addressing someone's character on social media take Nairaland for example
Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

I gotta disagree bro. I'm not gonna walk into a library and read every God damn book, would I?. The cover of a book should reveal a lil about the pages inside.

Not in all cases! There are countless number of books that what's in it makes you go back to check the title cover!
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Not in all cases! There are countless number of books that what's in it makes you go back to check the title cover!

Yh. . So what made you read it in the first place?
Re: Ladies Why? by Beamborla(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Yes it has grin. So attraction is not a choice huh? .
It's not.
Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
Dear Sir, You're entitled to your own opinion. And for the record...I don't 'judge' people. smiley
Dear ma, you sound like we are throwing tantrum?
Re: Ladies Why? by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

Smile jur. Have a good night rest dear
but I miss u
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

I agree with everything you've said so far. So how do you handle the issue of addressing someone's character on social media take Nairaland for example
I'm not perfect so that would be quite a feat because people tend to hide their real attitude and put up facades on social media.

I would have to pay attention to the person's responses on certain threads,I guess.
Oh and I would pay attention to how he/she responds to people with different opinions.
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Dear ma, you sound like we are throwing tantrum?
Define the word 'tantrum',will you? smiley
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:

I'm not perfect so that would be quite a feat because people tend to hide their real attitude and put up facades on social media.

I would have to pay attention to the person's responses on certain threads,I guess.
Oh and I would pay attention to how he/she responds to people with different opinions.

Alright. That's fair enough. I see where your coming from
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Alright. That's fair enough. I see where your coming from
I'm glad you do.
Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
but I miss u
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
Define the word 'tantrum',will you? smiley
No ma. I'll not
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
luckyz4rea:

No ma. I'll not
Right.
Re: Ladies Why? by luckyz4rea(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
colik:
Right.
Help me define it.
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
m6tem:
Ladies why would a guy approach you and ask for your number and you tell him you can't give him your number cus you don't know him?
How would you know him if he can't contact you for later dates?
For Christ sake do you just wake up one day and start knowing people?

I'm asking this question bcus I approached this girl at the bank today after I was done with my transaction and she was stil on queue,
I introduced myself offered her a handshake which she did not respond to normally at this point I would have just walk away cus she not warm to strangers or maybe she's having a bad day,
but I just decide to continue and asked for her name which she told me, and without even asking for her number yet she said she can't give her number to somebody she doesn't know,
I was like wait I haven't even asked for your number yet so WTF? we resumed talking after a while I asked for her number but she said no then I was Like why are you making things difficult for yourself?
Then I left.....

Ladies why are you making things difficult for yourselves?
With these your hard to get games that I so much hate?
And I don't have patience for...

Lolss... Op no go kill us with laffs. You perceived she was prolly having a bad day n u still went ahead with ur pestering moves..what happened to putting her on a lighter mood n forget about getting her digits,abi na all d girls digits u dey city llect turn out well? Most times its good to just be u n not d stereotype guy meets girl thing..she wasn't really not feeling u cos she wouldn't have given her name out sef..I remember d first time a girl told me NO I was like wtf a whole me? She didn't even give her name and she was amidst her friend's (she said her name was NO NAME while her friends laughed @ d joke..can never forget it)I would make her laugh n tot she was feeling me but when I tried to proceed,NO was NO..I was writing GCE then sha... Op next time no bother to dey force phone numbers out she will give u if she wants to..just enjoy d moment n if she felt good,she go wan meet u again..or not

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
You could have waited till she was done with her transactions before saying hello.

As for her refusing to give you her digits, you're probably not cute, weren't properly dressed or you didn't possess the physique of someone she would have loved to give her number.

Take heart hunie. Someday you'll meet someone who'll be attracted enough to give you her number.

Oh trust me dear that's not the case here
Checkout my profile on fb https://fb.com/benfrank101

and BTW I think she was prolly shy cus of the crowd in the bank and she doesn't want to look cheap or something

I actually approached another one I was eye-ing outside the bank and got her digit and she was even more prettier and warm
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2017
colik:
She was obviously not in a good mood.

I only use that line when I'm in a hurry and iont like the look of the guy who's asking.

checkout my pictures on fb https://fb.com/benfrank101 and tell me if am not good looking enough?
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2017
m6tem:

checkout my pictures on fb https://fb.com/benfrank101 and tell me if am not good looking enough?
Really?! undecided
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2017
colik:

Really?! undecided

JustKidding.com
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Xensity:
For once, you guys should try to put yourselves in the shoes of these women you castigate daily, especially the attractive ones. Imagine being an attractive girl in Nigeria. Imagine the amount of guys who would approach you on a daily basis, asking for your name and number. Now if you agree to their demands, that would mean nearly the same number of people would bombard your cell phone with calls, and inundate your whatsapp with messages, all on a daily basis. It is very likely that it would get to a certain point where you would be just become jaded, and even exasperated to the point where you wouldn't even respond to anyone anymore, and even if you would, it would have to be an exceptional good looking and polished person.

So op, consider the predicament of these ladies and try to dial down on your criticism.

You make some sense sha, but same ladies will be the ones complaining if they're nt getting that attention
Re: Ladies Why? by thesuave10(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
colik:

Really?! undecided

Same thing that crossed ma mind grin
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
You could have waited till she was done with her transactions before saying hello.

I thought about that but the queue she was on was too long, I have a meeting to catch up with and leaving without approaching her would have left me with regrets.
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

Same thing that crossed ma mind grin
E tire me oh!
Re: Ladies Why? by Jadoskii(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Bin beautiful ain't easy.....in naija u dnt even av to b beautiful......as far az uve got a vagina..u might az well be looking like a zombie on make up......niggas be lyk,she gat no face ,no arrsse,no boobss...I lyk her coz she gat a pussssayyyy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? / Spot The Taboo! (pic) / Which Do You Prefer: Class Or Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.