Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ladies Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? (2748 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Beamborla:

If there was a way I could employ euphemism, I'm not sure I would. When the truth is garnished, it sometimes loses its flavour.

Well, she not being attracted to him does not mean he is not attractive to someone else.

#Preach
Re: Ladies Why? by Yuneehk(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2017
m6tem:

Oh trust me dear that's not the case here
Checkout my profile on fb https://fb.com/benfrank101

and BTW I think she was prolly shy cus of the crowd in the bank and she doesn't want to look cheap or something

I actually approached another one I was eye-ing outside the bank and got her digit and she was even more prettier and warm
LOL! So the lady that ignored you has suddenly become less pretty? Eventually you went home with someone's digits yea? End of discussion.
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

LOL! So the lady that ignored you has suddenly become less pretty? Eventually you went home with someone's digits yea? End of discussion.

Yea I noticed, Being rude is an Ugly trait and a turn off
Re: Ladies Why? by m6tem: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

Yea Plenty of fishes in the water, can't wait for the one that's not ready to swim with you
#2017Resolution #ITakeNoBS Especially from ladies that feel they're irreplaceable and epecially from the ones I haven't forged a connection with yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 / Spot The Taboo! (pic) / My Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.