Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] (2692 Views)

Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work / One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
List of 1 Minute Men on Nairaland who Commented on Trump's... [PICTURE]

I stumbled on a thread a lady accused Donald Trump of being a minute man. On this thread, I knew other 1 minute men will defend him, then bring money into the issue to cover up.

Here are some of them and their comments:

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 1:

soberdrunk: Big men don't stress themselves, nah we poor men dey wan change Person destiny when given the chance....l. angry

What is wrong with the comment above?

1. He is a minute man
2. He is "probably" broke
3. He thinks women do men favor with sex and that's why he used the word, "If given the chance."

You see, 1 minute men have a huge ego and when you bruise it, they'll bring money into the discussion as a way to console themselves. These one minute men are always violent.

They get angry easily the moment you talk about 1 minute with them. They'll find lots of reasons to justify their inability with money.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 2

salbis: See me, see trouble ooo! Focused men have no time to waste on top woman, cos they have more important fishes to fry. Na poor man dey flex muscles on top woman trying to impress.

The man above is talking about focused men, but it's all a defence to cover up and appear focused.

These men call people who can last long "poor and unforced," but the truth is: reverse is the case. And at the same time, they still can't last long. They always look for a way to make themselves feel good when they truly suck in bed.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 3

androidroot: If you have money, you have more
time for better things and less worries. Why will You spend 2h to please a hoe, when you have millions in your head to organize

One minute men are always channelling PE discussion to money. They are all the same.

Typing...
Number 4

Merimental:
No he's not..billionaires don't do or die on women lyk poor ppl do dey don't hav to impress wen d money is enuf 4 dat. Dangote may not even last 1 min but most women will wish he winked @ dem.

Still the same thing — money.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 5

Adakintroy: You can argue that he is a business man and time is money . Unlike we lazy youth who can last forever and a day on top woman.

At least, this person is not bad. He may not be a minute man. He likes Trump so he came to defend him, but in a wise tone.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 6

osemoses1234: Nah food? big man no dey kill him self on top toto

Since big man no dey kill himself untop toto, then why are most of these big men lazy to hit the gym?

Why do they like eating junk food and allow their belly to be too big? When diabetes, stroke, or other ailments come knocking is that one not killing oneself? Death is death. Laziness is laziness.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 7

abbiboy: Is ur pussy a cinema that I would sleep there for hours...oshey

At least he didn't talk about money, but from his statement, you'll know he's a minute man.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 8

27Pushing30: Robert Kennedy was said to last less than a minute... lol See ehn na only poor men sex Dey sweet to last 2 full hours

Same old story. Money money money. These guys are "probably" poor, yet they call virile men who can last long in bed poor, then switch the topic and talk about the money they don't even have.

You don't have money, you can't last long, yet you guys talk too much about money and talk down on men who took the bull by the horn and handled their PE problems.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 9

gees101: how many hours make him last b4? na Bleep make am be billonaire? just give me blówjob n go ur way, no time to stress myself when climbing the billionaire tree biko

Have you seen? Still about money, yet they're not making it, but love to dream it without action.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 10

11doubledee: For how long can sex be your priority in life? certainly not for a busy businessman, some rarely think about it and when they do they last between 119secs to 2minutes
grin grin grin

You see? This is why women cheat. You think your business or your money will satisfy your wife? Let me tell you, women have two hearts:

1. Emotional heart
2. Vaginal heart

Any man who neglects these two hearts and focus solely on money, will push his woman into adultery. All these young men will be the ones handing this woman when he's not around.

If you're a man and you haven't read this post called The 3 Secrets, then read it here. It will change your life. https://www.nairaland.com/4702851/3-secrets-confidence-sex-wealth#70710906

Tying...

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 11

RoyalPriesthuud: "I heard JFK doesn't last two minutes... Time is precious, big men don't have the luxury of forèplay" -Zoe Barnes, House of Cards.

This person is quoting another 1 minute celebrity. One thing men should know is: whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by lilmax(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
a IndecentStar needs to be satisfied? una dey use una brain at all?
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 12

After this Trump's thread, I stumbled on a thread a woman was complaining of her husband being a minute man and how she's tired and looking for a solution for him.

If the man doesn't handle this, one day, the woman will cheat. Now, he will blame her instead of blaming himself for not working on his bedroom game because he thought it's all about work and money, but something great was missing — The 3 Secrets.

Below is what she wrote.

teekol: Hello fellow Nairalanders, I got married in January this year and I have not enjoyed my husband for once. I mean he is okay in other aspects but in the bedroom, he doesn't satisfy me.

He barely lasts up to 5 minutes and it is really frustrating considering the fact that I have been in other relationships in the past and I know what a good sex feels like. My husband is tired, so am I. Anyone with a reasonable solution please? No insults, only reasonable comments. Thanks

Do you see how these money money money talk men frustrate their wives? At the end, they'll still blame the woman for having an affair.

I also saw a thread today of a lady who said, "If your girl cheats, beg her and apologize." If you're a minute man and your woman cheats, I think you need to listen to the girl's advice.

Why won't she cheat? Have you read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4484673/sex-bedroom-hierarchy-how-it ? If you haven't read that thread, make sure you read it now.

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Number 13

Below is another thread created by a guy. This guy below should be your role model. This is the type of guy that achieves greatness in life.

He noticed he has PE problem and guess what he did? Instead of saying, "Mtcheew! I'd rather make money only and ignore this," he created a thread to look for solution.

He didn't jump on threads trying to defend his lack of bedroom stamina, but he created a thread to seek for a solution.

Below is what he wrote:

richard69: Hi NLanders, i can smooch and grind for an hour but as soon as i insert my Big Boi into my GF's honey pot i 'release'. Pls folk wat do i do cos my GF is really complaining abt it.

This is the type of men women should date and marry. A man who knows his problems, then looks for a solution and not one who knows his problems, but avoids to solve it as he tries to prove a point to cover up.

If Mr. Richard has a PE problems and looks for a solution for it, this means if he has a financial problem, he'll also look for a solution to money.

At the end of the day, Mr. Richard is great in bed and also rich unlike the other guys who are only rich, but suck in bed.

If you're a woman, will you go for Mr. Richard who loves to look for solutions to his problems or Mr. Money who likes to defend his laziness by saying he's busy making money?

Is Mr. Richard not making money too? In fact, Mr. Richard has a higher chance of being richer or wealthier because he's a solution finder and an action taker.

Men, be like Mr. Richard and NOT all these 'make money make money" lazy 1 minute men who think they'll use money to buy tram or Viagrä.

To get started in knowing "The 3 Secrets" all men should know, click this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4702851/3-secrets-confidence-sex-wealth#70710906

That's all for today.

2 Likes

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
lilmax:
a IndecentStar needs to be satisfied? una dey use una brain at all?
She is a woman.
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin dis thread go sweet i swearcheesy.. Wait lemme bring popcorn comecheesy.Babyforever,preshy(Queensekzy),Lalas247,austyn0,Mikejj,oyindidi,dingbang make una no miss this thread oocheesy.
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 1:

1. He is a minute man
3. He thinks women do men favor with sex and that's why he used the word, "If given the chance."

You see, 1 minute men have a huge ego and when you bruise it, they'll bring money into the discussion as a way to console themselves. These one minute men are always violent.

They get angry easily the moment you talk about 1 minute with them. They'll find lots of reasons to justify their inability with money.

Typing...
grin
iLegendd:
Number 1:

1. He is a minute man

Typing...
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by H2Ossss(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
hahahahaha... people dey try oh
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
This ilegendd guy is a special kind of crazy i swear down. I don't just understand the niqqa at all.

From the incessant and unnecessary use of "false headings" to drive people to view your thread to the analysis of nairalanders which you have never ever met before or even had an encounter with on this forum.

Niqqa i don't just understand you at all. So you just decided on a cool wednesday evening like this to come on nairaland and start analysing the personal lives of complete strangers.

I hope all these things you do are just for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Tony142: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Okada drop me here grin
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
H2Ossss:
hahahahaha... people dey try oh
The guy funny die. Lwkmd as i dey read the thread. Na comedy fit the baba.
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
lol,seriously.
I'm not a sex freak,so I'd prefer the one with cool money than a monster in bed.grin
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 3

One minute men are always channelling PE discussion to money. They are all the same.

Typing...
Nwanne our comments here are all political, I'm doing well in that dickpatment. Thanks
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
drama wan start o kangam ke ke ke .
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by bottlecap: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
here we go again

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
grin dis thread go sweet i swearcheesy.. Wait lemme bring popcorn comecheesy.Babyforever,preshy(Queensekzy),Lalas247,austyn0,Mikejj,oyindidi,dingbang make una no miss this thread oocheesy.
o boy we die here..make i remove my bicycle tyre make e spoil for here.

2 Likes

Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by QueenSekxy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 1:

1. He is a minute man

Typing...
hahahaha
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
androidroot:
Nwanne our comments here are all political, I'm doing well in that dickpatment. Thanks
You are right. I thought about it. Some other guys didn't take it that way. Wait, what do you guys gain when you argue on politics section? Does it fetch the money those guys were talking about?
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
You are right. I thought about it. Some other guys didn't take it that way. Wait, what do you guys gain when you argue on politics section? Does it fetch the money those guys were talking about?
I don't engage men with politics, I like Trump that's it; I'm a busy person Oga.
Re: ONE MINUTE MEN On Nairaland Who Commented On Trump's... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 6

Since big man no dey kill himself untop toto, then why are most of these big men lazy to hit the gym?

Why do they like eating junk food and allow their belly to be too big? When diabetes, stroke, or other ailments come knocking is that one not killing oneself? Death is death. Laziness is laziness.

Typing...
gbam gbam gbam!cheesy. Oil too dey ur head abegcheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak / Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. / …....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.