Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! (1176 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
hello everyone,please i would like to know if this is a normal thing or something abnormal..
I used to have a girlfriend i once loved so much,but we got separated when I had an accident on my way back to school years back..Glory to God I am very much ok now..
I don't know what to do to make my relationship last longer than it has always been..I am tired of this pattern of life,i am scared it could affect my home when i get married.Please what do I do?...
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
lalasticlala embarassed
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bros, u need prayers ooo

Contact me by checking my signature
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Johntitus: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pray and believe cause out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh but don't forget that this is coming from a more confused guy.
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Mskrisx(f): 12:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Firstly... Have u taken your time to decipher what could be the problem? Is it that u lose interest easily and let go? Or is it that the ladies do things u can't tolerate.

Secondly...How old are you? Sorry if that was too forward.

Thirdly...How was your growing up like? Was it hostile? No friend? Less love?

Fourtly... After answering these questions honestly, u can take it up from there.

Happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Jodha(f): 2:45am On Jan 04, 2017
My opinion though, I think it's normal, may be you're not dating the right girl, look inwards, I'm sure you date on physical criteria that's y the relationship does not last.
Don't be worried when you find the right one at the right time it will last
zadok60:
hello everyone,please i would like to know if this is a normal thing or something abnormal..
I used to have a girlfriend i once loved so much,but we got separated when I had an accident on my way back to school years back..Glory to God I am very much ok now..
I don't know what to do to make my relationship last longer than it has always been..I am tired of this pattern of life,i am scared it could affect my home when i get married.Please what do I do?...
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jodha:
My opinion though, I think it's normal, may be you're not dating the right girl, look inwards, I'm sure you date on physical criteria that's y the relationship does not last.
i really appreciate this..Thank you very much.I pray i find the right one then
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Johntitus:
Pray and believe cause out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh but don't forget that this is coming from a more confused guy.
now i think i am more confused
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mskrisx:
Firstly... Have u taken your time to decipher what could be the problem? Is it that u lose interest easily and let go? Or is it that the ladies do things u can't tolerate.

Secondly...How old are you? Sorry if that was too forward.

Thirdly...How was your growing up like? Was it hostile? No friend? Less love?

Fourtly... After answering these questions honestly, u can take it up from there.

Happy new year.
i grew up as an extrovert and have lots of friends,always the funny type.
I'm also in my mid 20s.I sometimes get scared of losing them and i'd end up losing them,perhaps one little mistake from any party..I just find it difficult to love them the way i ought to..

#best new year wishes to you!
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by bigcp(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
4 months and u r complaining....mine doesn't last up to a month...b4 i get tired of the r/ship...maybe r/ship isn't 4 me anyways...that's why I'm trying so hard 2 stay outta r/ship till i figure out d prob...I've been single for abt 4 months now...because I'm tired of hurting d pretty innocent once....

so maybe u should stay outta relationship 4 now so u can work on urself....

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by XendersPride(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by zadok60: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
bigcp:
4 months and u r complaining....mine doesn't last up to a month...b4 i get tired of the r/ship...maybe r/ship isn't 4 me anyways...that's why I'm trying so hard 2 stay outta r/ship till i figure out d prob...I've been single for abt 4 months now...because I'm tired of hurting d pretty innocent once....

so maybe u should stay outta relationship 4 now so u can work on urself....
How do i work on myself?....
I really want to know please
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by ramdris(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oh!

Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by bigcp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
zadok60:

How do i work on myself?....
I really want to know please

stay single for sometime and figure out what's wrong with u n why is ur r/ship going down easily....only u can figure it out urself...by staying single 4 sometime....good luck

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Onukube1(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2017
The poster above just said it all..
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Onukube1(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017
ramdris:
Oh!
Not everything is for granted
Re: My Relationship Doesn't Last Up To Four Months..please Help Me! by Onukube1(f): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Really true

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex / The Freedom Of Being A Single Girl. / This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.