Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex (1172 Views)

Is This Normal About Me - Nairalander Explains / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by ridwintin89(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2017
As d topic mentioned,am a single guy,who recently finished his national youth service.Am nt so happy with my sex drive,hardly i stay a week without having sex,and this has been affecting my career because i laid on any available matured holes.It affects me in pursuing my dream,and i dnt av taste,u see me wt both literate and illeterate babes.pls friends i need a candid advice,how i can stop this deadly drive.
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
Start fasting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by youngreezy(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
Cut ur prick shikena.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by amerimex(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
Your will is totally in your control, use it
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by ridwintin89(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
amerimex:
Your will is totally in your control, use it
clarify ur point,i detest parables
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by okenwa(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
You need to divert your attention from it
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
undecided you need Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by orbgoblin: 10:30pm On May 03, 2017
Get a hobby
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by StarBukola(f): 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
Control, . that is what u lack.
Tell urself often, no to sex, control the urges,
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Topestbilly(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
Text "STOP SEX" to 30034 from your mobile device.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
Watch the movie "The Passion of Christ"
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
ridwintin89:
As d topic mentioned,am a single guy,who recently finished his national youth service.Am nt so happy with my sex drive,hardly i stay a week without having sex,and this has been affecting my career because i laid on any available matured holes.It affects me in pursuing my dream,and i dnt av taste,u see me wt both literate and illeterate babes.pls friends i need a candid advice,how i can stop this deadly drive.
Live with me for 1 week walahi you'll change gringrin
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
StarBukola:
Control, . that is what u lack.
Tell urself often, no to sex, control the urges,
so na so u think say e go work? Lwkmd
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by assamu1122(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
There's no big deal there guy. U are the cause of urself and nothing more. U can stay off it if u really want to and not the other way round.
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Live with me for 1 week walahi you'll change gringrin
U be gay
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
folarinmiles:
U be gay
chaii i don suffer!
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by ussy09(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided you need Jesus...
n u r here mtchew
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by sweeterman(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2017
Get a hobby... You need to keep urself busy at all time.. Have a todo list and sex will b d last thing on ur mind
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Marioplus(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2017
YOU NEED TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR
FILL YOUR MIND WITH THE WORD OF GOD
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT USE HIS WORD IN YOUR MIND TO DIRECT YOU IN THAT AREA OF LIFE THAT TAKES YOU AWAY TOTALLY FROM SEXUAL LUST.
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT FILL YOU WITH HIS SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
"WHEN YOU ARE FILLED WITH HOLY SPIRIT, YOU NO LONGER HAVE SPACE FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITIES IN YOUR LIFE" {GAL.5:16}
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by smadav(m): 2:40am On May 04, 2017
put it in prayers dear there is nothing impossible for God if u truly believe. I sujest u book a novena mass for the intention if u re a Catholic.
Re: Help Me Nairalander's,am Addicted To Sex by Biggty(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Once you are addicted to something it very hard for self control. What you need is prayer and be closer to God

(1) (Reply)

My Nikkai And Engagement / Nigerian Lady With Biggest B.utt Breaks World Record As 50 Cent Drops Comment... / Is She Hiding Her Feelings Or Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.