Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex (2168 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Chicybez: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls I need a candid advise from matured minds! Its been over two years since my Ex got married. We broke up in a very mysterious way that is beyond human comprehension "based on not the will of God" from the church. I am still shock over everything and I have tried all my possible best to move on to no avail! I have this guy that cares so much that I decided to give a trial but I can't get my ex off my head. I always wish its my ex in almost 90% of what he does. Even when he talks about marriage, I am so scared. Pls what do I do? And I don't want to hurt this person because he is a very nice person
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sleep dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Femich18(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
Sleep dey catch me
Lol.... Go sleep nah
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Start getting used to reality. Your Ex is married (he has moved on) and nothing can change that...except if you plan of ruin it.
Give the new guy the chance he deserves to prove to you.

2 Likes

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by dacblogger: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
move on...its very hard buh its totally worth it.
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by EMXTAN1(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2017
he z married...Love sum1 else!
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Burgerlomo: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2017
EMXTAN1:
he z married...Love sum1 else!

I wonder ooo
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Bluezy13(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Sister, wait Until you clock 30, you will know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by DozieInc(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Your ex is gone, try creating fresh experiences with your new guy, yes it will take time but its better for you.

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Quintessential1(f): 2:11am On Jan 04, 2017
Honestly, I understand how the OP feels. It's the same way I love my boyfriend, too. Right now, we aren't having the best of relationships because of distance and a number of other encumbrances. But I love him... and in all these years, I've never seen anyone better than him, or rather, anyone I preferred to him. Trust me, I've seen a lot others, guys seem to get attracted to me a lot. Life gets topsy turvy, we may not get married (I sincerely pray we do), but I doubt I'll ever stop loving him.

Back to the topic, I won't advise you to fight the feelings you have for your ex, but try not to nurture it. Open your heart and give someone else a chance. Who knows? You just might find love again. You may not love any other man as much as you loved your ex, but at least what you feel for the new man should be real enough.

I just pray love will remember you...

5 Likes

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Since I lost my girlfriend too, I have been floating like a river. Love life of men in uniform na ups and downs. Never had much time for her while at home due to my job, traveled out creating room for long distance relationship and stayed incommunicado in the Middle East for 18months. Her dad talked her through moving on and alas I lost my Ujunwa for good.

My dear, my advice is move on. You can't change change.

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Xmen149(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2017
STOP STARING at his pictures and you will be fine....the head is designed to recall data when it see's anything that aids,it cnt recall until the eyes sees...discard everything belonging to him and give your self two weeks...works all the time...Give the new dude a chance,everyone is unique you see you will be fine
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
You can still love someone and not be with them. Once you realise this you will move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by alizma: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Honestly, I understand how the OP feels. It's the same way I love my boyfriend, too. Right now, we aren't having the best of relationships because of distance and a number of other encumbrances. But I love him... and in all these years, I've never seen anyone better than him, or rather, anyone I preferred to him. Trust me, I've seen a lot others, guys seem to get attracted to me a lot. Life gets topsy turvy, we may not get married (I sincerely pray we do), but I doubt I'll ever stop loving him.

Back to the topic, I won't advise you to fight the feelings you have for your ex, but try not to nurture it. Open your heart and give someone else a chance. Who knows? You just might find love again. You may not love any other man as much as you loved your ex, but at least what you feel for the new man should be real enough.

hmmmmm. keep it up. you are damn good.

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Quintessential1(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2017
alizma:

hmmmmm. keep it up. you are damn good.

Thanks.
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by luminouz(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Awwww......that's so sweet.....I pray Ur relationship works out dear....
I still owe u DAT laugh u know! cheesy
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by luminouz(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2017
rokiatu:
You can still love someone and not be with them. Once you realise this you will move on with your life.
Nice talk.....d moving up is d hardest though..especially if u still see each other regularly!
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Quintessential1(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2017
luminouz:

Awwww......that's so sweet.....I pray Ur relationship works out dear....
I still owe u DAT laugh u know! cheesy

I pray so, too... And yes, you still owe me that laughter. cool
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by luminouz(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

I pray so, too... And yes, you still owe me that laughter. cool

I know dear! Am still cooking it! tongue d more I cook it...d more infectious it is! Just wait n seeeee tongue

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Quintessential1(f): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2017
luminouz:

I know dear! Am still cooking it! tongue d more I cook it...d more infectious it is! Just wait n seeeee tongue

Good good... cheesy
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by rane06(f): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

I can relate with this 100 percent
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Quintessential1(f): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
rane06:
I can relate with this 100 percent

Story of our lives... embarassed
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by crystar: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Maria Carey once wrote a song titled :LOVE TAKES TIME TO HEAL. i guess you have to listen to that song. Cry your eyes out, and allow your heart to melt away the feelings of him. After awhile the broken pieces will come back together and finally you will be free from the thought of him. Not that you won't remember him at all but not in this manner. Love hurts you know when you love someone so deeply and you breakup at the end, it could be killing, devastating and very frustrating.
You have to fall sick, become dead in your heart so that you can be reborn. It's gonna be difficult but with time and engaging your thought and self in someone anew ,you will forget him like yesterday because then he won't be your shinning Hammond.
I have been there before. I even thought I was going to die at some point but today I have moved on and I no long wish to die but simply smile each time I remember that memory. I just smile.

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by sevantex(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
SirJeffry:
Since I lost my girlfriend too, I have been floating like a river. Love life of men in uniform na ups and downs. Never had much time for her while at home due to my job, traveled out creating room for long distance relationship and stayed incommunicado in the Middle East for 18months. Her dad talked her through moving on and alas I lost my Ujunwa for good.

Sori man, sad experience. u will get another lady soon who wuld love u for u.
I salute!!!

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
SirJeffry:

So sowi for ur loss, i understand u. I pray u get plenty money dis new year with a fine hot girl dat loves u, so u just propose fast before she escapes from ur hand like water ./

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by makydebbie(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bluezy13:
Sister, wait Until you clock 30, you will know what to do.

This is the best advice so far!
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chicybez:
Pls I need a candid advise from matured minds! Its been over two years since my Ex got married. We broke up in a very mysterious way that is beyond human comprehension "based on not the will of God" from the church. I am still shock over everything and I have tried all my possible best to move on to no avail! I have this guy that cares so much that I decided to give a trial but I can't get my ex off my head. I always wish its my ex in almost 90% of what he does. Even when he talks about marriage, I am so scared. Pls what do I do? And I don't want to hurt this person because he is a very nice person
The MOST CONFUSED CREATURES ever.
They never know what they want.
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by ramdris(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have 2 options for u.:

1 Like

Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Chicybez: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks Dear
Re: Still Having Feelings For My Married Ex by Cholls(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
my sister here is the solution............GROW-UP

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Couple Whose Occupation Has Got People Talking (photos) / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. / Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.