Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics (2173 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2018
A Nigerian Muslim lady has given us quite the shock after she made a statement about wives encouraging their husbands to marry their side chics rather than they commit ‘sin’.

Definitely coming from the perspective of Polygamy being acceptable by her religion, the lady says other women shouldn’t fight their husbands and tell em if they’re in love with their side chics, they should rather marry them than commit sin.

She wrote;
“Instead of starting a fight with your husband’s girlfriend and telling her to leave your husband, why not talk to him like.

“Habibi, I know you love her, make her your wife, this dating of a thing might lead u to committing a sin, why not make it halal”

Help ur husband, don’t let him go astray!”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-says-women-should-encourage-their.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by NaoSlay: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2018

Truth to be told, some side chicks are better than the main chicks.

Na condition make cray fish bend.

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by delugajackson: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Her religion accepts it. This is nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by ubunja(m): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2018
one wife is enough.why double your suffering?? side chicks are a man's birthright. my nigger solomon had 700 side chicks. that niggar's dick never rested.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Twoclans(f): 5:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Most times the moment the side chic becomes a wife,the excitement dies.

For some men the thrill of a side chic is what keeps them going. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Preshy561(f): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2018
she's muslim..so it's not new to her..

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by IamJames: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Everyone isn't Muslim

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2018
The thrill of its secrecy dies when the relationship is made public

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian Muslim lady has given us quite the shock after she made a statement about wives encouraging their husbands to marry their side chics rather than they commit ‘sin’.

Definitely coming from the perspective of Polygamy being acceptable by her religion, the lady says other women shouldn’t fight their husbands and tell em if they’re in love with their side chics, they should rather marry them than commit sin.

She wrote;
“Instead of starting a fight with your husband’s girlfriend and telling her to leave your husband, why not talk to him like.

“Habibi, I know you love her, make her your wife, this dating of a thing might lead u to committing a sin, why not make it halal”

Help ur husband, don’t let him go astray!”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-says-women-should-encourage-their.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
This woman can do whatever she likes but she can't tell me this nonsense or else he(my husband)would be six feet under,my husband can't even try it who born am?I can share anything or anyone with somebody but not my husband.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2018
A Christian wouldn't say that so am not surprise.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by bloodmoneyspita: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
A Christian wouldn't say that so am not surprise.

is polygamy frowned upon in Christianity?
stop saying and generalizing things you don't know.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This woman can do whatever she likes but she can't tell me this nonsense or else he(my husband)would be six feet under,my husband can't even try it who born am?I can share anything or anyone with somebody but not my husband.

Calm down ..she's talking to her fellow Muslim women... Yhur blood too dey hot...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Calm down ..she's talking to her fellow Muslim women... Yhur blood too dey hot...

Nor mind me the thing just dey provoke me.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

If yhu follow men yhu go kill em....men are cheats and will always cheat...

Yhu own is just to make him know...yhu know he cheats...make em conscience prick am...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

see as steam dey comot ur body.. calm down and let ur husband enjoy small
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2018
locust:

see as steam dey comot ur body.. calm down and let ur husband enjoy small
He nor fit, marry me and try it if you won't be in the underworld.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Yhu own is just to make him know...yhu know he cheats...make em conscience prick am...
Not all men and I won't marry one but if he tries it He would go and meet God I am not joking.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He nor fit, marry me and try it if you won't be in the underworld.

blood of nebuchadnezzar..
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Na wa for u oogringrin e nor get wetin pesin nor go hea®!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not all men and I won't marry one but if he tries it He would go and meet God I am not joking.

Babes are yhu for real...? shocked

It's not worth it jare...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
locust:

blood of nebuchadnezzar..
I am not joking.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Come oo, nor go kill pesin pikin coz of say him cheat ooo!

Atleast u be lawyer,jus file for divorce!(Infidelity) very easy!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin e nor get wetin pesin nor go hea®!

Nah d truth... Abi Ade lie?...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Babes are yhu for real...? shocked
It's not worth it jare...
She's serious ooo!
Nor be today she beging talk that kin tin! E don tae!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by donstan18: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This woman can do whatever she likes but she can't tell me this nonsense or else he(my husband)would be six feet under,my husband can't even try it who born am? I can share anything or anyone with somebody but not my husband.

See ur mouth like.....

Your type will still be more loyal and submissive even when he cheats steadily, but go de form Mayweather on Nairaland

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Come oo, nor go kill pesin pikin coz of say him cheat ooo!

Atleast u be lawyer,jus file for divorce!(Infidelity) very easy!
I never graduate I can file for one but he must pay first and going to the underworld is an option.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Twoclans:
Most times the moment the side chic becomes a wife,the excitement dies.

For some men the thrill of a side chic is what keeps them going. sad

See! Not jus side chicks oo!

See it is believe that men wanna explore!(New holes)

Some of ma friends will say that toto don tire me jor! Na new one I dey look for now! That jus how it is!

Only women has the ability to keep fucvking one man!

Men when dem don too fucvk one woman e go con dey tire dem like (boring) to dem!

Most men will agree to this,am sure u should understand!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

She's serious ooo!

Nor be today she beging talk that kin tin! E don tae!

I no support that kain thing abeg...if he cheats and yhu don't like it...

Dump his black ass...but yhu don't need to kill anybody to prove anything...

Sis abeg change that mentality... Its really weird...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I never graduate I can file for one but he must pay first and going to the underworld is an option.

Forget that tin ee,will u nor graduate b4?

See I dey tell u ooo! Taking another man's life base on cheating is not the best ooo!

The best tin to do na to waka commot "simple"

Ok if u kill am now so u will be happy abi?
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Nah d truth... Abi Ade lie?...
Na normal scope wey dem babe's dey use be that na!
But e nor too make sense like that nau!
Abi u go fit stay dey observe ya husband make him dey cheat!
Forget say u know oo!
He go fucvk for outside then still come house to fucvk u too?
And u go dey happy dey open leg?
Na wa oo
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

See ur mouth like.....

Your type will still be more loyal and submissive even when he cheats steadily, but go de form Mayweather on Nairaland
It is the type you have seen but not me God knows I am not like that I cannot tolerate betrayal.You don't know me in person I don't tolerate nonsense either way I am friendly but you can't take me for a fool.NEVER.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Forget that tin ee,will u nor graduate b4?

See I dey tell u ooo! Taking another man's life base on cheating is not the best ooo!

The best tin to do na to waka commot "simple"

Ok if u kill am now so u will be happy abi?
If he know say he won cheat make he tell me first then we go file for divorce but if he do am before we divorce he don enter one chance simple as ABC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Miracle Having Sex With Nina From Behind (caught On Camera) / Men Who Allow Their Wives On Top During Sex Will Not Make Heaven – Nigerian Past / The True Picture Of The Woman Who Committed Suicide On The 3rd Mainland Bridge (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.