Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? (43040 Views)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Nigerians and dishonesty... embarassed

Why do we Always feel the need to manipulate a system to make illegal gains?
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by israelnojr(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Have seen some guys doing it always installing and uninstalling uber app everytime..
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by atirolu(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
psalmsjob:

In how many words exactly? grin

In just 20 words
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by peekeeks(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nigerians no dey carry last.... A frnd once told me bout this at sch, tho really didn't understand what he meant.. nice write up op
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by psalmsjob: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
atirolu:

In just 20 words
But you're not good at summarizing that should've been "20 words" no need for "in just".grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by atirolu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
psalmsjob:
But you're not good at summarizing that should've been "20 words" no need for "in just".grin

Am just lazy to read the whole story I understand yahoo yahoo wch one is yahoo urbe?
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
atirolu:
Sorry can somebody summarise for me ?

Guy you don't know what you missing, you better go back and read.
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by yedidiah(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
atirolu:
Sorry can somebody summarise for me ?
read, my brother read it!!
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by psalmsjob: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
atirolu:

Am just lazy to read the whole story I understand yahoo yahoo wch one is yahoo urbe?

Using someone's credit-card to pay for 'fake' rides; meter runs without driving anywhere then sharing pay from Uber with driver.

There's your 20 words summary!grin
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bisjosh:
Waris dis?

Farts loud on thread angry grin
lolz, ur funny
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by Oleumayhur(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Una fada .....pointless storey

Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by Thawarplay(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
All this things it's not invented by 9ja guys.. .. It's done in foreign countries. Na them they give loopholes and how to cheat!
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by battleaxe: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Setaje:
The Nigerian uber drivers will soon shut down uber. I am so certain about it. I don't no how they are able to turn of the meter. I took one and he told me that anytime I need a cab I should just call him and I don't have to pay so much. That it will be his personal money and time. From what he said, that means they also do personal businesses at the expense of uber and possibly manipulate the meter!!!!

But this is possible in a lot of places. I hope you know some people only use their cars for Uber say in the mornings or evenings when going to and from work? Or have personal errands during the day?? The cars do not belong to Uber so they are not cheating Uber.

In the event that the car is however owned by someone else, I agree this is cheating as the owner might be getting only the returns from the Uber end. Otherwise, I don't see anything illegitimate.
Re: Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? by fullz: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2017
can't we use our smart brains in a positive way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / 2 Side Chics Fight At Lokoja Confluence Beach Over LG Chairman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.