Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,335 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

MMM Resumption Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MMM Resumption Date (700 Views)

Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria / My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Resumption Date by keenn: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
I have been seeing online 'January 14' as the supposed date of unfrozen of Marcos.

how true is this, because the actual date of resumption wasnt stipulated on their official website.
Re: MMM Resumption Date by tafrica(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
keenn:
I have been seeing online 'January 14' as the supposed date of unfrozen of Marcos.

how true is this, because the actual date of resumption wasnt stipulated on their official website.

I doubt you are a MMM participant, if you are, you would have known. The participants were told the day of unfreezing when they froze their mavros. It was posted on NL and made FP.
Re: MMM Resumption Date by Bluezy13(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
tafrica:

I doubt you are a MMM participant, if you are, you would have known. The participants were told the day of unfreezing when they froze their mavros. It was posted on NL and made FP.

Ete!!!
You should just give a promising answer than attack his/her supposed ignorance.
Re: MMM Resumption Date by tafrica(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Bluezy13:

Ete!!!

Haba, I didn't attack anyone, just stating the obvious. You and I know no MMM participant will claim ignorance of Jan 14th, it was posted on every single accounts. OP appears he/she isn't a member.
Re: MMM Resumption Date by keenn: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Bluezy13:

Ete!!!

I didn't quite see any of that, the supposed date was on virtually all forums and blogs, so was wondering how they came about the date.

I checked the official website news page, what I could see was January and not January 14.

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Maintaining Girlfriend,we Need Subsidy / How To Stop Thinking About My Ex / Unprotected Sex Fear Afterwards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.