Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (51790 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Smh. Only if Nigerians can see beyond their nose

1 Share

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Teel012:
wondering bro, were u among those who benefited from d generous New year #200 and a cup of rice? or maybe u're eating under them in Abuja, dem dey g. U contract baa? i hope people from ur state are not reading this and u don't Hv any political ambition. Ole! I'll advice that if u're not from Kwara state, it's better u just keep quiet n move ahead.
Do you find joy in insulting strangers that you dont know ? If you are asked why you have just insulted me, what will be your motive ? Tomorrow, you will inbox me asking for assistance to survive the times. Its uncool bro. Its a new year.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by shiimah: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
sentiment aside... there is hunger in afonja land and extreme hunger in the north... if not I cant explain the reason why such crowd of adults will leave their homes in search of rice and N200... what a shame

what is happening in the east? these people re busy spending and blowing money... on 1st jan.. someone blew 7.4 milla on drinks alone in owerri and all the Afonjas were carrying the news about... shouting.. that's not all... but to mention a few
If a bag of rice cost N50,000 an average igbo man will buy it and even share among the extended families...

anyone who quotes me negatively is an idiot and doesn't deserve my reply

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by brojoshua: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Slavery and spirit of slavery in Nigeria and African, a horrible thing. Nigeria is wickedly corrupt where there is no justice, righteousness, truth and mercy and where almost every thing is upside down and in disarray. Our being corrupt has almost finished us. It is a sorrowful thing and I weep, mourn and lament for us in Africa and particularly in Nigeria and we Nigerians. Africa is a disabled continent and Nigeria is a disabled or handicap country by our being corrupt and our corruption has almost finished us and made us a waste. But in all these let us repent from our wickedness and corruption and injustice and unrighteousness and the likes and turn to the right and good ways that it may be well with us, our children, our light, roads, security, health services and the likes. Otherwise things will scatter for us more and more even until the end of all things. Thank you
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by abiambo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
first of all i am not a supporter of saraki neither am i a hater, i admire the fact that his is a sound mind.
op hates saraki obviously from the lies he has constructed here. i am not in kwara neither have i spoken to anybody there recently but i am judging solely from the picture posted by op.
firstly that rice (in the picture) is not one cup of rice ( op u too dey lie) , it may not b 1 bag or even half sef but that rice go reach dem cook at least 2 times for small family.
secondly the 200 naira in the picture was been given to a particular person it didnt seem like they shared 200 naira to them but even if they did at least the women will pay transport fair back to their houses since they trekked 5 km to saraki house ( because saraki lives in the desert far from any other habitable place )
thirdly op he gave one cup of rice and 200 naira to thousands of people do u have any idea how many bags of rice that is? u in ur nuclear family oh, have u given den one cup rice ??
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by fiponmile(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
BUKOLA SARAKI....

The Senate President of my dear country......

HMMMMM......

The LOOTER of kwara state's money.....

The JAGABAN of Thieves .....

The MONSTER and MASTER planner of abject poverty in my country......

Behold, The MOST HIGH LORD IN THE HIGHEST IS WATCHING you......

hmmmmm.......

BUKOLA . is behaving as if he is created forever...

meanwhile, every soul shall verily taste death......

HMMMMM.,....

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by seguno2: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adebash01:
It was not saraki house, it was M.M Mashood mustapha, S.A to Senate president house, he was the one that distribute the rice to the widows on new year day.

Widows who were made poor by the bogus salaries of mega millions to Saraki, his fellow legisLOOTERS and their pimping aides. Not so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ebenezf: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
May Christ delivers Kwarans from their Egypt. My wife was so honest while telling me yesterday how she had wished there could be a legitimate way of changing her Kwaran state of origin after seeing on the television the good works Lagos State government is doing.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by gabicon: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Saraki is not entirely the problem he was natured in a political sphere that extracts resources to herself and the only way to survive in that for of atmosphere is to continue the trend. The political class of this country must decide that they want development irrespective of the creative destruction that accompanies it, until they do this we will only be running around in circles of wishes. Development is politics.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
More evidence of the effects of recession on certain citizens.

Edit: The ones that like to pretend that all is well because of the shame of their decisions.

If you know Ilorin, you will know that this has nothing to do with recession. This practice has been going on since Bukola Saraki's first tenure as governor of Kwara state. People, especially old women, have always been given money and cups of rice by Saraki even before Yar'Adua became president.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Niyilight: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
metroblogger:
Thousands of people have reportedly stormed the house of Senator Bukola Saraki, Nigeria’s Senate President, just to receive a cup of rice and N200.

According to a Facebook user who shared the post on his wall, the people trekked several kilometres to collect this food item and there was a massive queue at the collection point.

He described this act as that of poverty which showed just how much the people in the state must have been suffering despite the fact that the Senate President is from their state.

The man identified as Ademorin Scholar, wrote: “SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI HOME STATE, KWARA STATE IS THE ONE OF THE MOST IMPOVERISHED STATE IN NIGERIA.

“I WANT YOU TO SEE THE CLEAR PICTURE OF POVERTY CREATED BY SARAKI FAMILY IN KWARA STATE. THESE WOMEN ARE STRUGGLING TO COLLECT A CUPFUL SACHET OF RICE AND #200 AFTER TREKKED 5 KILOMETERS JOURNEY TO THE VENUE.

“THIS IS HOW THEY CREATE A DELIBERATE STAMPED WHEN THEY NEED. . .HMMMM.

“WHEN YOU FAILED TO DELIVERED ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT YOU PROMISED GULLIBLE VOTERS, YOU RESORT TO CHEAP STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE TO KEEP YOUR TROJANS VOTERS ALIVE TILL NEXT ELECTION YEAR WHEN YOU WILL NEED THEIR VOTE.

“THIS IS THE PHOTO OF MONSHOOD MUSTAPHA, SPECIAL ADVISER TO SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI SHARING #200 AND A CUPFUL SACHETS OF RICE AT HIS RESIDENCE IN ILORIN TO THEIR CHEAPEST VOTERS.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-crowd-at-sarakis-house-for-just.html

Stop the lies, before you post try to verify what's up
That's not the Senate President house and if you must know the Senate President gave out 50,000 bags of rice and not this cup of rice
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
just the same way we sold our birth right and vote.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by 2el(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
100% Restructuring and a Part-Time National Assembly cool

How does he intend to achieved that ??
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Onile050(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
New Year: Hon. Mashood Mustapha Hosts Widows and Widowers, Gives Food and Cash Gifts

In the spirit of new year and usual philanthropic dexterity, the Special Adviser to Senate President Bukola Saraki on Intra-Parliamentary Relation, Protocol Matters and Special Duties, Hon. Mashood Mustapha popularly called MM hosted about five thousand widows and widowers in his Ilorin residence today and dolled out food stuffs and money to each of them.

It is a general axiom, among the political class, in Ilorin and Kwara by extension that Hon. MM derives happiness in putting smiles in the faces of the downtrodden, especially the aged, widows and widowers. This is, without doubt, one of his hobbies which has spanned decades, even before venturing into politics proper in 2003. He however, evidently accomplished the synonymous acts severally, especially during Ramadan period, Sallah days and other festive periods, at his former resident along Sulu Gambari road and the present, Abdulrasak road, both in GRA Ilorin, while he was representing Asa/Ilorin West Federal Constituency at House of Representatives, Abuja.

The beneficiaries, while collecting the gifts, prayed vehemently for the leader of All Progressive Congress in Kwara State and North Central Region, Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and their benefactor, Hon. MM. It was indeed a hitch-free and orderly exercise as the beneficiaries departed the place peacefully and happily.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Niyilight: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Firefire:
Bukola Saraki...and this is how to bring CHANGE to your people? - SMH

If only you can return 60% of the state looted funds in your custody. embarassed

Where is your senses? That's not saraki's house, you claim saraki stole but can you tell us the amount he stoleft from you ?
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Niyilight: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:
That's not a bag of rice, but it's not the right though , the OP was there to collect his share too

But Saraki shouldn't be celebrated

This is not saraki's doing he shared 50,000 bags of rice
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Kwara is now an IDP camp

It didn't happen today. Kwara has always been like this under the rule of the Saraki family. They stole excessively from the state and pay back a little through stomach infrastructures. This practice has always been in existence from the days of his thieving father, Olusola. When Saraki became governor, he carried on with it. The man who could have saved Kwara, Lawal, died suddenly. I once witnessd this stomach infrastructure. Then I was less than twenty but I was claiming freelance journalism and came down to Nigeria because I had heard a lot about the influence of the Sarakis over the whole of Kwara. I arrived at the venue before the women started coming. Everywhere was already full with poor people when Bukola came in his convoy. I heard some women saying, "Olu Omo re" "Omo re" meaning "here is a chief among children" (my own translation). Soon, they began to share cups of rice and twenty naira to the people. I was sad because most of them did not even know that the Sarakis do not like them at all. They did not know they were been exploited.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Niyilight:

Where is your senses? That's not saraki's house, you claim saraki stole but can you tell us the amount he stoleft from you ?

Awon family jegudujera.

Check next door for your senses... you might be luck to find it.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by carammel(f): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Niyilight: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You mean one Cup of rice and #200.

Why do you refuse to have sense now?

How could that be a cup of rice and where is the 200?
And that's not sarakis house if you must know ooo
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Niyilight: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Firefire:

Awon family jegudujera.

Check next door for your senses... you might be luck to find it.

Your stupidity is an imported one. See the strut and stand by it always
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Let me no talk before they ban me, lol
But truth be told all this ....... No get sence at all, how can a normal person will beging for a cup of rice or food every year from a man, lazy people. Poverty is a curse. I reject it in JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by indsstudy: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
a
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by drnoel: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:
70% of Nigerian masses conscience is weakened

I don't see anything changing if we continue this way

Make that 90% and u will have the correct count cos I dont see why someone investigated for a crime will still be doing holding public office. Or someone condemned and served his term be pulling crowds even including serving public officers. There is something very horribily wrong with Nigerians thst can't be fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by aameyah(f): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
This has been happening for years na. Used to be eba, okro and 10naira.
The thing be like jazz. sad
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
More evidence of the effects of recession on certain citizens.

Edit: The ones that like to pretend that all is well because of the shame of their decisions.
That's the afonjasafo grin ;Dnjas grin
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
THIS IS HOW THEY CREATE A DELIBERATE STAMPED WHEN THEY NEED......Need what? Don't tell me is b...d.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by leykeh: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
@lalasticlala
@seun
this post is not a true post..this isn't the resident of bukola saraki..that is honourable moshood mustapha's residence and I will strongly advice that posts that gets to front page be adequately checked and confirmed before posting to the front-page.thanks

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by bmaks: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
He is only following the footstep of his father....but all this na with undertone! how long shall you keep giving people fish instead of showing them how to fish for themselves..... These haut mondes just wants to be worshiped forever, so they don't mind impoverish everyone so their minds are weak to accept anything they bring....... SO SAD!
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by poh10(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is spiritual...

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Saraki is doing great. I actually think Saraki will make a great President. Stop the hate on politicians, you should join the system and change things if you have what it takes. You can criticize but stop making it look like sharing food and cash to his constituents is a bad thing.

For someone to queue up for rice and pocket money shows he/she is financially not okay so this gesture should be appreciated.

You still carry your small pikin reasoning enter 2017.. Na wah
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Firefire:
Bukola Saraki...and this is how to bring CHANGE to your people? - SMH

If only you can return 60% of the state looted funds in your custody. embarassed

Firefire...wo aye omo Oodua lode?

Won tori ote ati etanu di eru gambari alailoju aanu

Won wa di eniti nto lo gba ounje lowo oselu nitori iponju ati ipo osi..

O maa se oh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / President Buhari And Bill Gates As Dangote Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.