Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (51784 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=ajepako post=52526490]

Firefire...wo aye omo Oodua lode?

Won tori ote ati etanu di eru gambari alailoju aanu

Won wa di eniti nto lo gba ounje lowo oselu nitori iponju ati ipo osi..

[b]O maa se oh..[/[/b]quote]

Oo se pupo.

O di bo lowo awon elebi inu wa, aja ti gbe je. embarassed

Awon Odale ala te nu je. angry
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by jinxet2000: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Poverty is a CURSE. Even when someone knows he can afford it, because it is a CURSE, the CURSE works its way in the person.
What can we do to the people so that the CURSE of poverty will be eradicated from them and from the society?
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by greatman247(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have said it time without number that Nigeria has the highest number of foolish followers.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by jimoqua: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
this is evidence of poverty in the land. what will 200 naira buy and imagine the small rice been given self! choi
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Onile050(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
The attention of the Media Office of the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has been drawn to an online post that claims thousands of Kwarans lined up at the private residence of the Senate President to receive a small quantity of rice and unspecified amounts of money.

For the avoidance of doubt, the gathering in question did not happen at the residence of Dr. Saraki, and was not sponsored, organized, attended or endorsed in any way by the Senate President.

This reported gathering was sponsored, organized and attended by Honorable Moshood Mustapha, a Special Adviser on Special Duties to the President of the Senate — in his own capacity as a private citizen of Kwara State. Additionally, this gathering was held at Honorable Mustapha’s private residence, which is located several kilometers away from the residence of Dr. Saraki.

Finally, it is important to note that Honorable Mustapha, as the owner of one of Kwara State’s foremost hotels is a man of means. In this regard, the aforementioned gathering was organized entirely of his own accord.

Signed:

Bamikole Omishore
Special Assistant on New Media to the President of the Senate
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Firefire:
Bukola Saraki...and this is how to bring CHANGE to your people? - SMH

If only you can return 60% of the state looted funds in your custody. embarassed
shebi una de praise am as he thief Senate presido
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Saraki is doing great. I actually think Saraki will make a great President. Stop the hate on politicians, you should join the system and change things if you have what it takes. You can criticize but stop making it look like sharing food and cash to his constituents is a bad thing.

For someone to queue up for rice and pocket money shows he/she is financially not okay so this gesture should be appreciated.
your papa do you know how many transformers Ladi Adebutu gave his constituency, Ogun State. Party. Dinner every weekend, I don't know how many cups is inside that bag but ladi's bag are. Big sizes,
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
At least, aregbe is trying notwithstanding burying us in debt...

No single development in kwara...
Very backward
state

Spits on it angry

Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
your papa do you know how many transformers Ladi Adebutu gave his constituency, Ogun State. Party. Dinner every weekend, I don't know how many cups is inside that bag but ladi's bag are. Big sizes,
ProudlyYoruba, dont disgrace your tribe. You people dont respect people's opinion ? Yet you take the name proudlyYoruba ? Change that username dont disgrace the second most popular tribe in the geographical expression.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by daprince098(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fremancipation:

This is beyond recession. This is equivalent to a refugee camp in a war zone.

You've spoken well. Just like the IDP camp
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by dabrake(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your opinion is inconsequential, so is mine, so focus on yours and let me ride my clouds on the exodus of the genesis of 2017.

Shalom!
Bro, what does the highlighted part mean?
I know say I no go school. Just help me with that part. Thanks.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
dabrake:

Bro, what does the highlighted part mean?
I know say I no go school. Just help me with that part. Thanks.
I no know wetin I smoke to generate such grammar my brother. Me sef I confuse.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by ddeola: 2:09am On Jan 05, 2017
OMG...God have mercy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
ProudlyYoruba, dont disgrace your tribe. You people dont respect people's opinion ? Yet you take the name proudlyYoruba ? Change that username dont disgrace the second most popular tribe in the geographical expression.
I am sorry do you get my message. Is it a bad thing for a rep of a district to host members of his constituency? Or it is a disgrace to donate transformers not 2 nor 3 up to 7 to his constituency? Or sharing is a thing of shame? I am not ashamed. I just shared the work of an honourable who gave free cars to head of his constituency. Check around you and bring people with those feat. I repeat proudlyYoruba. Rather than a cup of rice and #200 from a senate president who looted the state dry. Those who live ilorin know how they are looted, I there and I see.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
That is not Saraki's house and the picture on the bags of rice is not a picture of Saraki. Ademorin Scholar the liar that posted Mustapha's rice on facebook is not a real name either.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by able20(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2017
That is the reason the SE/SS didn't vote for buhari becos they know him as Mr.clueless and failure
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Obdk: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Afonjas on hunger spree
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by m3mohammed: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
You are confused man who needs urgent attention. If Quran says givers never lack,who are u to discourage the one who gives?tell me a state in Nigeria that would reject such offer?poverty is not peculiar to kwara alone.it happens in Lagos,oyo even in osun state.poverty is in everywhere. Are u saying saraki is the source of poverty in Nigeria?.However if saraki is the source,thank God for he will not be in the helm of government affair for the next four years.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
m3mohammed:
You are confused man who needs urgent attention. If Quran says givers never lack,who are u to discourage the one who gives?tell me a state in Nigeria that would reject such offer?poverty is not peculiar to kwara alone.it happens in Lagos,oyo even in osun state.poverty is in everywhere. Are u saying saraki is the source of poverty in Nigeria?.However if saraki is the source,thank God for he will not be in the helm of government affair for the next four years.

Why you come wake this mummy thread back from the dead since January 2017 wey dem Don Burry am? You come even dey defend Saraki. This is freaking counterproductive as you have just given Saraki haters more reason to launch cruise missile at your boss.
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
KingAfo:

At least we have a leader. Who be una leader again?!!!

grin grin grin

Una kind of leadership speaks volume.

grin
Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
psalmsjob:

You took the words out of my mind really except where you said "some of them are disgusting in your thinking", my exact thought is that most of them If not all of them are disgusting and hypocrites by nature.

They claim to be doing fine in a recession which their clueless god GEJ laid the foundation yet they are the first to wail and mourn about an election of almost 2 years ago in which an Ijaw man was contesting.

IPOB are Beasts of no nation and identity! The original ass lickers

Oga we hate hand out in our land. If you must give us hand outs, don't humiliate us with it. But it's evidence that you guys have no shame.

It's not about the economy but about your penchant for free things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.